+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Prasurjya09

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Hi Asivad

I submitted my PR application with no education details for my spouse as I was not claiming points and no ECA done for her degree. Now I have been asked to fill Schedule A form for my spouse.My question is

Should I fill in her education details in the schedule A form?

Any feedback will be much appreciated.

harry16125

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Calgary
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
11-04-2016
harry16125 said:
Hi Asivad

Sorry to bother you again.

Pls check the following content (Ctrl+C & Ctrl+V from CIC website)

If you live in India:
For residents of Punjab: You can apply to your local Senior Superintendent of Police, or the senior ranking police official at the police station in your District.

For residents of other states: You can apply at your local District Police Station.

For residents of Delhi: You can apply at your local District Police Station or online on the Delhi Police website or on the Passport India website. The Web site will list what information and documents you need. If you apply online, your certificate will be returned to you electronically.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp

Pls advice.

Rgds/Harry
Hi frens

With God's grace and blessings of Almighty, I recd PPR today.

Surprisingly my BG check changed to "In process" today only and same day I got PPR. It only took 37 days from the date of AOR.

EE: 05-10-2015
ITA: 22-10-2015
AOR-14-11-2015
MED PASSED: 18-11-2015
SCH. A REQ: 20-11-2015
SCH. A SUB: 21-11-2015
BG CHECK: 22-12-2015
PPR: 22-12-2015

Cansmk

Jul 19, 2015
Hi Asivad

Need some help .... I am a 30 Jun applicant for Ontario, waiting for Ontario Nomination.. However, I received nomination from SASKATCHEWAN as well 2 days back.

All the applicants before me have been nominated and I was expecting nomination from Ontario in a day or two

While I am clear that I require Ontario nomination , not very clear how to proceed since this link says Ontario will not be able to see my profile till I reject SASK nomination

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/pnp.asp ( under heading nomination /PT portal )

Also , SASK has nominated me in 2171 , where as my primary NOC is 0213..( EE profile NOC =0213)

Any suggestions as to how to handle this ?

Your answer will be greatly appreciated

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
harry16125 said:
Hi frens

With God's grace and blessings of Almighty, I recd PPR today.

Surprisingly my BG check changed to "In process" today only and same day I got PPR. It only took 37 days from the date of AOR.

EE: 05-10-2015
ITA: 22-10-2015
AOR-14-11-2015
MED PASSED: 18-11-2015
SCH. A REQ: 20-11-2015
SCH. A SUB: 21-11-2015
BG CHECK: 22-12-2015
PPR: 22-12-2015
Congrats!
That's speedy processing:)

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Cansmk said:
Hi Asivad

Need some help .... I am a 30 Jun applicant for Ontario, waiting for Ontario Nomination.. However, I received nomination from SASKATCHEWAN as well 2 days back.

All the applicants before me have been nominated and I was expecting nomination from Ontario in a day or two

While I am clear that I require Ontario nomination , not very clear how to proceed since this link says Ontario will not be able to see my profile till I reject SASK nomination

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/pnp.asp ( under heading nomination /PT portal )

Also , SASK has nominated me in 2171 , where as my primary NOC is 0213..( EE profile NOC =0213)

Any suggestions as to how to handle this ?

Your answer will be greatly appreciated
Decide if you want to accept SINP nomination or not.
NOC code can be changed in EE before ITA, so no problem. You can easily reject the SINP if you're not interested. But then why apply? :)

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
Hi Asivad a week back i received below mentioned E-Mail:

Hello,
Your Job Bank account, registered to ...... at .....@......com, is now deactivated due to inactivity. To reactivate your account, you must reset your password from the Sign-in page. If you have any difficulty, please visit our Contact Us page at www.JobBank.gc.ca
If you have any questions regarding this message, please contact us at your earliest convenience at:
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/contact-us-eng.do
Thank you,
The Job Bank Team

I reset my password and When i logged in to My Job Seeker Account it shows that the Account is Active but it asks to update the Express Entry Profile Details, when i enter the details, it says "Error: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account. If you are still having problems registering with Job Bank using these codes, please go to CIC Help Centre at http://cic.gc.ca/english/contacts for more information"

This problem is happening with many applicants.....I have already submitted my Application few days back.
Do you have any information on this?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
taral80 said:
Hi Asivad a week back i received below mentioned E-Mail:

Hello,
Your Job Bank account, registered to ...... at ..... @ ......com, is now deactivated due to inactivity. To reactivate your account, you must reset your password from the Sign-in page. If you have any difficulty, please visit our Contact Us page at www.JobBank.gc.ca
If you have any questions regarding this message, please contact us at your earliest convenience at:
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/contact-us-eng.do
Thank you,
The Job Bank Team

I reset my password and When i logged in to My Job Seeker Account it shows that the Account is Active but it asks to update the Express Entry Profile Details, when i enter the details, it says "Error: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account. If you are still having problems registering with Job Bank using these codes, please go to CIC Help Centre at http://cic.gc.ca/english/contacts for more information"

This problem is happening with many applicants.....I have already submitted my Application few days back.
Do you have any information on this?
I just revalidated my job bank account with my EE profile no and job seeker validation code that i got at the time of EE profile submission.
It is processed and its active now.

leonht

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
I have a nickname that I use since it's simpler to spell and pronounce. The nickname is not present on any legal/official documents. In this case, do I need to say "Yes" when the post-ITA questionnaire asks about have I ever used any other names?

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
leonht said:
I have a nickname that I use since it's simpler to spell and pronounce. The nickname is not present on any legal/official documents. In this case, do I need to say "Yes" when the post-ITA questionnaire asks about have I ever used any other names?
If it's not in any of the legal/official documents, you should answer as No.

pravatmail

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
I'm presuming that your job bank account was suspended. That will have no impact on the processing of your PR application.
Thanks Asivad, for your reply.

Yes you are rite, my Job Bank was suspended due to inactivity.

I have one more question, hope you can help me in this.

I have applied PR and got my AOR on 21st Sept, Now my status showing BC in progress.
My wife wants to travel India for 3 months. If she travels, If in that time period I got PPR, then how we will manage that?
Can I submit alone ?
Can she submit her passport in India while I submit here ?
Or is there any other way ?

Please advice me on this.

Thank you for your help.

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Hi Asivad

Congratulations and good luck for future your pr process
I have applied SINP on 15-July , today I received ineligible mail from SINP due to non sufficient funds prior to 3 months of application submission.

On 18th of December I have applied again for SINP and which is in "IN PROCESS" now.
After submission 18 December application planned to withdraw 15 July application but unfortunately before withdrawal of first application I got ineligible communication from SINP.
1.Could you please suggest is there any issue with processing 2nd application due to 1st application ineligibility .
2. Do I need to communicate to SINP on 1st application ineligibility to avoid any issues with 2nd application processing.

Could you please guide on above concerns please

New2Ca

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad & other seniors,
While preparing for PR application, I got following doubts regarding entry of personal history, work history and the related documents:
1. Birth Certificate: We do not have birth certificates for me and spouse. Affidavit on stamp paper & SSC certificate showing DoB will do?
For Child: Original birth certificate issued by municipal corporation in other language with translation copy of authorized translator.
2. Marriage Certificate: Original marriage certificate by registrar is in other language. Copy by authorized translator and marriage affidavit prepared.
3. Relatives in Canada: My spouse has elder brother in Canada. Whether spouse brother can be included?
4. Previous application to CIC: Whether tourist visa application and its number can be included in this?
5. Proof of Funds: Scanned copy of Bank FD (5 months old & 4 months old), Saving Bank Account Statement & Letter from Branch Manager for same prepared. Salary statement, Loan liability for Home loan, Credit card statement will be also required?
6. Police clearance certificate: Certificate obtained from Passport Seva Kendra as well as SP office. In address history & personal history, the addresses were asked for last 10 years. Last ten years we stayed in two different states. Certificates issued from Passport Office & SP will be sufficient? Or other places also required? Canada visit for 2.5 months will require police clearance?
7. Education History: All certificates and mark sheets scanned copy with WES credential report.
8. Work history: Work experience letter from present office (11 years) with all details, payslips for 3 months, appointment, promotion, transfer, relieve orders enclosed. Previous two employment experience letter in prescribed format not available. Shall I remove those from PR application as it was asked only for last 10 years.
9. Legal name change documents: It is required for spouse as the surname changes after marriage. Standard affidavit is prepared. will is useful?
10.Any other supporting documents: This was asked by CIC in their checklist what can be added pl suggest.
Thanks a lot in advance for your kind help.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
New2Ca said:
Hi Asivad & other seniors,
While preparing for PR application, I got following doubts regarding entry of personal history, work history and the related documents:
1. Birth Certificate: We do not have birth certificates for me and spouse. Affidavit on stamp paper & SSC certificate showing DoB will do?
For Child: Original birth certificate issued by municipal corporation in other language with translation copy of authorized translator.

BC required only for children. You are fine.

2. Marriage Certificate: Original marriage certificate by registrar is in other language. Copy by authorized translator and marriage affidavit prepared.

Cool

3. Relatives in Canada: My spouse has elder brother in Canada. Whether spouse brother can be included?

You can provide both your spouse's and her brother's birth certificate showing common parents. To prove his residency there, you can provide current visa/work permit, driver's license, lease agreements, bills etc,.

4. Previous application to CIC: Whether tourist visa application and its number can be included in this?

Not sure about this. May be Asivad can answer this.

5. Proof of Funds: Scanned copy of Bank FD (5 months old & 4 months old), Saving Bank Account Statement & Letter from Branch Manager for same prepared. Salary statement, Loan liability for Home loan, Credit card statement will be also required?

Salary statement, Loan liability for Home loan, Credit card statement will be also required are NOT required, IMO.

6. Police clearance certificate: Certificate obtained from Passport Seva Kendra as well as SP office. In address history & personal history, the addresses were asked for last 10 years. Last ten years we stayed in two different states. Certificates issued from Passport Office & SP will be sufficient? Or other places also required? Canada visit for 2.5 months will require police clearance?

IMO, you are good to submit your PP office issued PCC alone because your other PCC from SP office might have a time limit (Correct me if I am wrong). Once Country, One PCC - So you are good to submit PCC issued by PSK alone.

7. Education History: All certificates and mark sheets scanned copy with WES credential report.

Degree certificate and the ECA report alone would suffice, IM.

8. Work history: Work experience letter from present office (11 years) with all details, payslips for 3 months, appointment, promotion, transfer, relieve orders enclosed. Previous two employment experience letter in prescribed format not available. Shall I remove those from PR application as it was asked only for last 10 years.

You get max CRS points for 3 years of experience so you can safely remove your experience of your previous employment.

9. Legal name change documents: It is required for spouse as the surname changes after marriage. Standard affidavit is prepared. will is useful?

IMO, yes. I assume this name change is because of marriage. This affidavit along with your marriage certificate should suffice.

10.Any other supporting documents: This was asked by CIC in their checklist what can be added pl suggest.

IMO, this section is to add any other supporting documents that may help your case. Your documentation looks good.

Thanks a lot in advance for your kind help.

*** NOT LEGAL ADVICE. USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK***

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reddysar said:
Hi Asivad

Congratulations and good luck for future your pr process
I have applied SINP on 15-July , today I received ineligible mail from SINP due to non sufficient funds prior to 3 months of application submission.

On 18th of December I have applied again for SINP and which is in "IN PROCESS" now.
After submission 18 December application planned to withdraw 15 July application but unfortunately before withdrawal of first application I got ineligible communication from SINP.
1.Could you please suggest is there any issue with processing 2nd application due to 1st application ineligibility .
2. Do I need to communicate to SINP on 1st application ineligibility to avoid any issues with 2nd application processing.

Could you please guide on above concerns please
It is prudent to inform them right away about your 1st application refusal. I imagine that each application is treated on its own merits so the refusal of your 1st application wouldn't necessarily impact the 2nd application.

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

What about ECAS access? Do I get a message about it through MyCIC? I heard some people saying that it's down or that it doesn't send messages to MyCIC. In such case, how do I know when I get granted ECAS access?

Many thanks!