+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

saba_canada

Oct 14, 2015
Hi Asivad

Thanks for all teh help you are providing to this forum.

Need your experts blessings here.

When I created my profile I eneterd all the educational details of my spouse but didn't claim any points for that as there was no ECA. ( We did ECA only for me as I was the main applicant and got educational points for me only).

Now when I got invitation , after filling out the form it is asking me to upload the educational certificates for my spouse - the problem is I don't have neither ECA and nor complete set of marksheets for my spouse.

Now my question is :

1. is it to ok to delete the educational entries for my spouse so the system will not ask the documents and inlcude the same in personal history.

2. Decline the invitation and delete the education entries and come in the pool again.

3. But I have claimed spouse points for the IETLS and the system didn't ask any documents for the same. In fact it is not asking IETLS document for me as well.It only says educational certficates.

Pls. help.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
Hi Asivad.
Today many of applicants got update of medical recieved on ECAS. It is 4 th line which came after about 2 months of silence. Does that mean something?
What is second AOR? Can u plz interpret this change. Some are saying its a glitch in system
Earlier this year, medicals were the first hurdle to be passed after submission and that reflected in ECAS as well. That did not mean anything in particular beyond the fact that medicals were successfully done.

2nd AOR is the confirmation of your eligibility for the program. Very few applicants ever got their 2nd AOR and that still seems to be the case. There are enough cases of members getting PPR without ever getting the 2nd AOR.

saba_canada

Oct 14, 2015
saba_canada said:
Hi Asivad

When I created my profile I eneterd all the educational details of my spouse but didn't claim any points for that as there was no ECA. ( We did ECA only for me as I was the main applicant and got educational points for me only).

Now when I got invitation , after filling out the form it is asking me to upload the educational certificates for my spouse - the problem is I don't have neither ECA and nor complete set of marksheets for my spouse.

Now my question is :

1. is it to ok to delete the educational entries for my spouse so the system will not ask the documents and inlcude the same in personal history.

2. Decline the invitation and delete the education entries and come in the pool again.

3. But I have claimed spouse points for the IETLS and the system didn't ask any documents for the same. In fact it is not asking IETLS document for me as well.It only says educational certficates.

Pls. help.
Hi Asivad , pls. suggest . I need your urgent help.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saba_canada said:
Hi Asivad

Now my question is :

Yes.

No reason to decline the ITA.

The system would've prompted you to provide the TRF - CIC will use that reference number to cross verify with IELTS directly.

Pls. help.

saba_canada

Oct 14, 2015
Thanks Asivad +1 .

So in the application for the below question :
Has XXXX finished high school or any higher education (including university, college or vocational training)?

I selected as NO .

Is this ok ? as she does have education but I am not mentioning it here.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saba_canada said:
Thanks Asivad +1 .

So in the application for the below question :
Has XXXX finished high school or any higher education (including university, college or vocational training)?

I selected as NO .

Is this ok ? as she does have education but I am not mentioning it here.
This is fine.

If you're uncomfortable about answering No, you can answer Yes and then answer No for ECA. In that case, you'll still be asked to upload documents and then you can simply upload their degree certificate. The officer will simply ignore those because they add nothing to your CRS.

All the best!

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Hi Asivad,
today i got schedule 4 request

I am confused to put funds amount

1) I have put 22000CAD in Express Entry Profile (total 3 family members)
but in my bank certificate and avg balance it is around 23743CAD (Approx.)
Now I am confused, what should I put in Schedule 4 Form.

2) How can I send them Schedule 4 Form? where to upload?

Thanks in Advance

grimano

Oct 11, 2015
Hi Asivad

I created my EE profile recently and I am in a dilemna after reading through some posts here. My spouse is a self employed guitar teacher doing her lessons at home. There is no business registration nor any documentation or tax returns as the income is low enough to be exempt. In the "spouse work history" in EE, I entered her work as a guitar teacher and ticked the "self-employed work" box. I realize that I got 50 points for this and now have to prove it. We can get letters from her students detailing pay, hours, etc but I am not sure if this is going to be believable as anyone can then do this and make their friend sign etc.

I don't really need the points as our CRS is a low 330 and it seems we need a provincial nomination anyway to get an ITA. Are we better off just deleting that work history and take out the pain of trying to prove it?

If we remove this entry, would it have an impact on our PNP application where we listed this work (they didn't ask for proof). I understand that PNPs have access to our EE profile and they may notice the discrepancy of the spouse work history.

Thank you

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
Hi Asivad,
today i got schedule 4 request

I am confused to put funds amount

1) I have put 22000CAD in Express Entry Profile (total 3 family members)
but in my bank certificate and avg balance it is around 23743CAD (Approx.)
Now I am confused, what should I put in Schedule 4 Form.

You can input 22000 CAD. As long as it is more than the 18000 odd CAD required for 3 family members, it doesn't matter.

2) How can I send them Schedule 4 Form? where to upload?

Login to MyCIC, click on post ITA application, click on Continue at the bottom of the page and it should navigate you to the document checklist section where you'll find the required placeholder.

Thanks in Advance

saba_canada

Oct 14, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
This is fine.

If you're uncomfortable about answering No, you can answer Yes and then answer No for ECA. In that case, you'll still be asked to upload documents and then you can simply upload their degree certificate. The officer will simply ignore those because they add nothing to your CRS.

All the best!
Thanks again Asivad.
Actuall I wanted to say "NO" as I don't have the document ready ( Marskeet , degrees etc) so as not be prompted for document upload. Does that sound good to you ? and hopefully to VO. I don't want to miss this opportunity and perhaps in a month or two I should be able to arrange those documnets for my spouse.
Please advise.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saba_canada said:
Thanks again Asivad.
Actuall I wanted to say "NO" as I don't have the document ready ( Marskeet , degrees etc) so as not be prompted for document upload. Does that sound good to you ? and hopefully to VO. I don't want to miss this opportunity and perhaps in a month or two I should be able to arrange those documnets for my spouse.
Please advise.
You don't need those documents at all because you did not get any points for them. There is nothing to be explained here. Whether you answer Yes or No doesn't make the slightest difference to your CRS or to your application.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Dear Asivad..

A small query...

In Reference letters is it ok if its written as "Full-Time paid employment from period A to period B", instead of the "XX Hrs. per week" that CIC mentions/asks on its website and the Document checklists?

Thanks...

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Hi Asivad,
Mycic account has updated to Approved and application was closed today! This forum help me a lot.
But here I want you express my particular thanks to you. I can't make the application smoothly without your help.
Finally, wish you could receive the PR very very soon. :)

saba_canada

Oct 14, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
You don't need those documents at all because you did not get any points for them. There is nothing to be explained here. Whether you answer Yes or No doesn't make the slightest difference to your CRS or to your application.
Pefect and thanks for bringing the confidence . You are a blessing to this forum !!

arsh_canada

Sep 18, 2015
Hi Asivad

Thanks for all the help you have been providing in this forum !!

I got invited fro FSW and it is asking me to upload "Proof of relatioship" . I had mentioend - Realtives in canada as Yes while creating the profile but they are far relatives and i don't have any document to match the same surname or parent name. ( parents and granparents doesn't have passport)

However I beleive that I didn't get any point for relatives in canada , my scores below :
Is it ok to update the Realtives in canada as "NO" so that the system doesn't ask to submit documents :

Federal Skilled Worker Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Met
Canadian Experience Class Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met
Overall Score XXXX
CRS - Human Capital - Age 85
CRS - Human Capital - Level of Education 112
CRS - Human Capital - First Official Language Proficiency 103
CRS - Human Capital - Second Official Language Proficiency 0
CRS - Human Capital - Canadian Work Experience 56
CRS - Spouse - Level of Education 0
CRS - Spouse - First Official Language Proficiency 0