+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pav said:
my friend got her wes assessment,it says bachelors degree(three years) and bachelor of education
what should she choose now-bachelors degree
or
2 or more certificates,diplomas or degrees
What is their overall Canadian equivalence summary?

I suspect that they can choose '2 or more..' option but I cannot say for sure without seeing their ECA report.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ash137 said:
Re-posting from another thread in the hope of getting a response ..

Hi All,

I had some queries while filling up the form and related questions -

1. I am assuming we need to provide Address details for each travel (even the 1 week types), correct ?

Be as comprehensive as possible.

2. Completeness check for Address History was not complete, till I added details from my DOB 10 years ago to date, I thought it would be 10 years from the date of ITA. Anyone noticed similar issues ?

Not sure, might be the case.

3. I have ref letter for employment of 8 years on Primary NOC. Should I remove my current employment details from Employment section and only add to Personal details, as I do not have a reference letter from my current employer.

If your CRS and/or program eligibility doesn't depend on this job, you can remove it from Work history and mention only in Personal history.

4. My wife had a maiden name (name before marriage) which I mentioned in the section for other names used. What documentation would be required for proof of Name change after marriage ?

A legal change of name document, if you have one. Or a notarized affidavit that the same person has multiple variations of their name on multiple documents along with self-attested and notarized copies of each of those documents should suffice.

Inputs from seniors on these queries would be very helpful.

Thanks

albatross101

Sep 23, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I am currently in the pool and have a valid B1/By Visa to the US. I was in the US September 2014 to February 2015 and went back to my home country; I came back in July to the US in July and will be leaving in December 2015. I did not overstay the first time and I am not planning to.
My question now is when I get ITA do I need a PIC from the US?
Thanks.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
albatross101 said:
Hi Asivad,

I am currently in the pool and have a valid B1/By Visa to the US. I was in the US September 2014 to February 2015 and went back to my home country; I came back in July to the US in July and will be leaving in December 2015. I did not overstay the first time and I am not planning to.
My question now is when I get ITA do I need a PIC from the US?
Thanks.
Depends on your actual dates of entry/exit from the US for both these trips. If you have lived in the US for more than 6 months in a row (on either of those trips), you will need an FBI PCC.

ash137

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Asivad Anac, much appreciated.

infomaster

Jul 11, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
It takes up to 24 hours.
Thanks Asivad. It got updated today which is exactly within 24 hours.

Now what will be the next steps ? Should I just sit and wait until my application is picked up in draw OR should I start contacting provinces to nominate me ?

So basically , how this works from here ?

ash137

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just noticed the Document checklist does not required details of IELTS score or Mark sheet... is that expected ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
infomaster said:
Thanks Asivad. It got updated today which is exactly within 24 hours.

Now what will be the next steps ? Should I just sit and wait until my application is picked up in draw OR should I start contacting provinces to nominate me ?

So basically , how this works from here ?
Sit and wait for the draw only if you have a 450+ score. If you have a below 400 score, retake IELTS to improve your score. If you have a 400-450 score, look around for any and all PN opportunities (most of them are done for 2015, Quebec is yet to open).

pav

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
What is their overall Canadian equivalence summary?

I suspect that they can choose '2 or more..' option but I cannot say for sure without seeing their ECA report.
it says
bachelor of science- canadian euivalency =bachelor's degree(three years)
bachelor of education- canadian euivalency =bachelor of education

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ash137 said:
Just noticed the Document checklist does not required details of IELTS score or Mark sheet... is that expected ?
Yes. CIC can check for IELTS using the TRF number you provide and mark sheets aren't required for foreign credentials as your ECA would suffice.

sukhjinder27

Aug 31, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have asked this question before ,that i am taking 10 lakh INR from my father as a gift he does not have this money in his account rather it is cash and its not his six monts old funds . am i required to give any proof that given money belongs to my father and from where he got this money ???

however i am taking a self declaration certificate and also a gift deed from my father on stamp paper .
i am expecting fast reply please buddy.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pav said:
it says
bachelor of science- canadian euivalency =bachelor's degree(three years)
bachelor of education- canadian euivalency =bachelor of education
It appears that they can choose '2 or more..' option. What is their overall Canadian equivalence summary as per the ECA?

pav

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
It appears that they can choose '2 or more..' option. What is their overall Canadian equivalence summary as per the ECA?
Canadian equivalency summary
Bachelor's degree(three years) and Bachelor of education