Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
infomaster said:
Hello Asivad,

Can we change our profile (with revised IELTS score) even if the profile was SUBMITTED ?

Only till you receive an ITA - not after that.

I have another question. While filling the EE profile, I realized that my wife's ECA was sent on a name which she had before marriage (since the degree documents reflect that by logic). However, her current passport which I was using for filling EE has her current name which is different from what was mentioned in her ECA certificate. Now since the EE profile builder does ask for ECA entry , but her current name is different as per passport , so how would I manage this change in name ??? Should I get a notary certificate for a name change ?

As I am sure this will be questioned when CIC will examine my EE profile !

I have a marriage certificate (with her old name) and a Passport (with current name mentioning my name too as her spouse).

Yes. Get a notarized affidavit listing all the variations of their name and explicitly stating that it is the same person. Attach supporting documentation including passport, birth certificate (if available) and marriage certificate showing the different names.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ono said:
1. When I filled out my EE form, for my address history I fill in my current address for October 1, 2014 and i was asked if this is my present address and I filled in yes. I wonder why am asked to provide details for my address history from April to date. Should i upload my Bell Canada home bills as prove of address for this period.

Usually CIC sends out Schedule A request to either fill in the gaps or to reconfirm some aspects of your Personal history. They don't ask for any supporting evidence and will likely not acknowledge anything you send to them with Schedule A. Just be truthful in filling out the form and upload it to your profile.

2. Am trying to fill out the schedule A on my Mac Laptop and the dates I put in keep showing 0 (Zero), should i print out the forms and hand-fill it.

Perfectly fine to either type or hand-fill using black ink.

Thanks for the support you provide to everybody.

infomaster

Jul 11, 2015
Thanks Asivad. I got my EE profile submitted finally. One more thing, on my CIC update page, it still shows that the Job Bank registration status as "pending". However I did received an update in the form of a PDF saying "Congratulations! You have been accepted to the Express Entry pool of candidates."

When will the status on job bank changes ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
infomaster said:
Thanks Asivad. I got my EE profile submitted finally. One more thing, on my CIC update page, it still shows that the Job Bank registration status as "pending". However I did received an update in the form of a PDF saying "Congratulations! You have been accepted to the Express Entry pool of candidates."

When will the status on job bank changes ?
It takes up to 24 hours.

ono

Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2015
AOR Received.
23-08-2015
Thanks Asivad for your reply.

SBSNAGAR

Nov 11, 2014
Hi Asivad,

I recieved below RCMP request letter today but I am confused about sending this document. Do i have to send it just for myself or for my wife too?

Please advise.

Dear XXXXXXXX,
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the
review of your application, we require the following documents:
 XXXXXXXX - XXXXXXXXXX:
 RCMP Criminal Record Check: If your residence period in Canada has been six
months or longer since the age of 18, provide a certified criminal record check You must provide
a certified RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints.
 Please check the CIC website (Obtaining Police Certificates) and refer to RCMP certificates in
Canada for details on obtaining a RCMP Criminal Record Check.Please consult
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm for detailed instructions.

pretty_18

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
NOC:2141 Quebec.Code:B666
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 5, 2015 CC charged: Nov. 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan. 12,2016
IELTS Request
Nov. 1, 2014
Hello,

Do we need copies of membership indicated in schedule A? under association with organization? as well as for personal history? thank you

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
@Asivad Anac

I have a question about NOC - My roles and duties fit right into 2171 (http://bit.ly/1MKUD27), but my previous employers have given me a generic title (software developer and software engineer) though the duties I performed and responsibilities I was entrusted with were completely into software quality assurance.

I am getting my reference letters from my previous supervisors/managers detailing all the roles I had and the work I did - which should clearly show that my job has always been about software QA, but would this mismatch in designation cause any problem?

And another related question: can my team lead provide me with a reference letter instead of the manager at my current org? And should it be in the company's official stationery/letterhead?

Thanks!

And hey, we have been asking you all sorts of questions here, but how goes your application? I wish the very best for you, mate!

pav

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my friend got her wes assessment,it says bachelors degree(three years) and bachelor of education
what should she choose now-bachelors degree
or
2 or more certificates,diplomas or degrees

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question regarding the PCC. I've been studying and working in Canada since 2009, so do I only need PCC in Canada or also from my home country? I only came back for a 5-week visit back in 2011.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pretty_18 said:
Hello,

Do we need copies of membership indicated in schedule A? under association with organization? as well as for personal history? thank you
I don't think this is required while submission. If CIC needs additional documentation at a later date, they might ask for it.

ash137

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re-posting from another thread in the hope of getting a response ..

Hi All,

I had some queries while filling up the form and related questions -

1. I am assuming we need to provide Address details for each travel (even the 1 week types), correct ?
2. Completeness check for Address History was not complete, till I added details from my DOB 10 years ago to date, I thought it would be 10 years from the date of ITA. Anyone noticed similar issues ?
3. I have ref letter for employment of 8 years on Primary NOC. Should I remove my current employment details from Employment section and only add to Personal details, as I do not have a reference letter from my current employer.
4. My wife had a maiden name (name before marriage) which I mentioned in the section for other names used. What documentation would be required for proof of Name change after marriage ?

Inputs from seniors on these queries would be very helpful.

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shashidhar_sm said:
@ Asivad Anac

I have a question about NOC - My roles and duties fit right into 2171 (http://bit.ly/1MKUD27), but my previous employers have given me a generic title (software developer and software engineer) though the duties I performed and responsibilities I was entrusted with were completely into software quality assurance.

I am getting my reference letters from my previous supervisors/managers detailing all the roles I had and the work I did - which should clearly show that my job has always been about software QA, but would this mismatch in designation cause any problem?

Designation isn't important. Job responsibilities should match closely with main duties of NOC 2171.

And another related question: can my team lead provide me with a reference letter instead of the manager at my current org? And should it be in the company's official stationery/letterhead?

It should be on the official letterhead and can be signed by your supervisor/HR/authorized signatory.

Thanks!

And hey, we have been asking you all sorts of questions here, but how goes your application? I wish the very best for you, mate!