Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Thank you specialmary, I will see what I shall do regarding this.

I did email CIC already but I doubt they would reply as their automatic message mentioned that only case numbers holders will be replied to.

I also emailed OOPNP and will be calling them soon if they dont reply, it is kinda difficult to get in touch with them as well but I will be able to hopefully.

I just need to know before I get my new passport because my passport is still valid; however, I want to renew it now before beginning the FSW application process if I obtained an ITA after the PNP.

I appreciate your help and suggestions.

Regards,

BCworker

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi asivad,

Last year in june 2014, employer gave me LMO stating noc 7284 and job title as drywall applicator and i got 2 years of work permit based on that LMO in sept 2014. Duration of employment on LMO was 2 years.
i am confused in answering the questions below in EE profile. How to answer it? yes or no??
1) Do you have a job offer in Canada?
The offer must:
be for full-time, non-seasonal and permanent work
meet different requirements depending on type of job (i.e. some need apprenticeships and certification)
2)Is this job offer for full-time non-seasonal and permanent work?
3)Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the job offer in Canada?
4)Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit?

infomaster

Jul 11, 2015
Hello Asivad,

On your reply to my 3rd query, let me clarify / rephrase my question to you again to get your inputs--

I have 3 years exp in Skill type A, and 5.5 years in skill type O. I wish to apply with Skill Type A while filling the FSW form. The ref letter will have separate job responsibilities listed for both these skills A & O in a single letter. Now my question---

a) If I apply for skill A (3 years exp) in my EE profile - will I be able to get maximum points for this job experience ?
b) If I apply for skill O (5.5 years exp) in my EE profile - will I be able to get maximum points for this job experience ?
c) Can I create 2 separate EE profiles . I guess NO ?

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Hello Asivad Anac,

I have quick question about POF...

I have tax free saving account (TFSA) under investment category. I am getting my pay stub in checking account and after a month or two normally I am transferring money into saving account (TFSA).

So my question is- Can we show this has a proof of fund ? Does investment account can work for POF ?

I am asking because this money is easy available but I have to wait for 2-3 business days to get this money out from TFSA to checking account.

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
infomaster said:
Hello Asivad,

On your reply to my 3rd query, let me clarify / rephrase my question to you again to get your inputs--

I have 3 years exp in Skill type A, and 5.5 years in skill type O. I wish to apply with Skill Type A while filling the FSW form. The ref letter will have separate job responsibilities listed for both these skills A & O in a single letter. Now my question---

a) If I apply for skill A (3 years exp) in my EE profile - will I be able to get maximum points for this job experience ?
b) If I apply for skill O (5.5 years exp) in my EE profile - will I be able to get maximum points for this job experience ?
c) Can I create 2 separate EE profiles . I guess NO ?

For ur first two questions, CIC care only your TOTAL length of valid job experience that are O, A and or B. You max out the score for ur job exp if ypu reachrd a certain years (you cam check it yourself).

Not sure abiut 2separate profiles.

Cana_ICT

Oct 18, 2013
Hi Asivad,

Thanks for your help! CIC had sent me another ITA, today. I had one question before I submit my application. Is it possible to modify NOC code at the time of submission? I had a different NOC when I submitted my profile. However, now I feel that my profession and supporting documents such as appointment/reference letter is best suited for other NOC code. While filling up the application under section "Work History" I found a column for NOC which can be changed/modified. Will it be fine to change the NOC there? Please let me know. Thanks! :)

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Hey guys...
Is probation period would be count as my working experience?
My offer letter says 3 months period on probation from date of joining....
Seeking help asivad

BCworker

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi asivad,

Last year in june 2014, employer gave me LMO stating noc 7284 and job title as drywall applicator and i got 2 years of work permit based on that LMO in sept 2014. Duration of employment on LMO was 2 years.
i am confused in answering the questions below in EE profile. How to answer it? yes or no??
1) Do you have a job offer in Canada?
The offer must:
be for full-time, non-seasonal and permanent work
meet different requirements depending on type of job (i.e. some need apprenticeships and certification)
2)Is this job offer for full-time non-seasonal and permanent work?
3)Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the job offer in Canada?
4)Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit?

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
Hi Asivad Anac,
Here is a synopsis of my work exp:-
1. Technical support - 7 months from may'08-dec'08.
2. US healthcare claims support - 3.4 years from jan'09-may'12.
3. Administrative Assistant - 2.5 years from may'12-oct'14.
My question is can I mention 3 different noc codes for the above 3 different job roles.
Does EE allow it? And if at all I put three noc codes, will provinces consider me for all the 3 noc codes or only the ones in which I have worked for more than a year?
Please help. TIA.

infomaster

Jul 11, 2015
Thanks SpecialMary. One more question, while I was reading the support documentation required, it has been mentioned that we need to SUBMIT IELTS and ECA report (in ORIGINAL). So my question is - what if I need these original for my reference for both ECA and IELTS ! Is it mandatory to submit the originals for both ECA and IELTS ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cana_ICT said:
Hi Asivad,

Thanks for your help! CIC had sent me another ITA, today. I had one question before I submit my application. Is it possible to modify NOC code at the time of submission? I had a different NOC when I submitted my profile. However, now I feel that my profession and supporting documents such as appointment/reference letter is best suited for other NOC code. While filling up the application under section "Work History" I found a column for NOC which can be changed/modified. Will it be fine to change the NOC there? Please let me know. Thanks! :)
Do this only if you're sure it makes no difference to either your CRS or your program eligibility. Be aware that modifying primary NOC or work experience NOC should be done with extreme care as this has the potential to deem your profile ineligible - that will freeze your profile and you will lose the ITA as well.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
$unn¥123 said:
Hey guys...
Is probation period would be count as my working experience?
My offer letter says 3 months period on probation from date of joining....
Seeking help asivad
It should count if it was paid, full-time work experience.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
infomaster said:
Thanks SpecialMary. One more question, while I was reading the support documentation required, it has been mentioned that we need to SUBMIT IELTS and ECA report (in ORIGINAL). So my question is - what if I need these original for my reference for both ECA and IELTS ! Is it mandatory to submit the originals for both ECA and IELTS ?
CIC doesn't ask for hard copy documents at all. Provinces ask for copies and not originals. Where are you being asked to submit originals?

infomaster

Jul 11, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
CIC doesn't ask for hard copy documents at all. Provinces ask for copies and not originals. Where are you being asked to submit originals?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf