+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mp5 said:
Million thanks Asivad for all your selfless service, support and always there approach for this community. If CIC VOs has an eye on this forum, they should immediately nominate your file for extremely fast processing. Wish to see you in the CIC Express Entry team liaising between Ministry officials and aspirants like us, if you don't mind ;)
Thanks for your kind words (and I hope CIC is listening!) :)

Sarahvan

Apr 29, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Thanks for this kind gesture, ashutoshmanohar! Happy to help :)

hi Asivad Anac,

there is a question about level of education. i have a bachelor degree evaluated as three-years bachelor. and i got a two-years diploma in BCIT. Then can i choose two or more degrees... under the level of education? it seems there is a big difference for different choices..

another question, does CEC applicant have minimum PoF?

Thanks for your help..

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
Hi,

I'm new to this board but I've been following this board since Mar 2015. I did not found any option to start a new post so thought of sending a reply to the person who has helped everyone a lot.

Before stating my questions I would like to THANK each and everyone of you to share some lights on the below questions.

I got ITA on 26th Jun draw.
1. My daughter is Canadian (7 months now), should I say in the application that she will accompany me or not? If I say yes I need to pay her application fees. If not does that mean that she does not stay with us (which is not the case)?
2. Why does she require a medical exam?
3. I'm from India. I worked over there in couple of organizations. As a proof of employment record, can I only submit pay stubs and the relieving letter from the organization? Are the roles and responsibilities mandatory? What are the options if I cannot get roles and responsibilities since my manager have left that organization?

Thank You for reading and providing inputs in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sarahvan said:
hi Asivad Anac,

there is a question about level of education. i have a bachelor degree evaluated as three-years bachelor. and i got a two-years diploma in BCIT. Then can i choose two or more degrees... under the level of education? it seems there is a big difference for different choices..

It really depends on your ECA summary.

another question, does CEC applicant have minimum PoF?

Yes. The only applicants completely exempt from POF requirements are the ones holding an LMIA positive job offer.

Thanks for your help..

naresh2020

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24th July
Hi Asivad,

Not sure you are seeing this?

Is 12 draw is out.. ?

My score is 462 ? Eligible in CEC and FSW ..

Friends.. Pls let me know ?Is 12 draw is out.. ? If out what is the least score ?

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
JK_CAD said:
Hi,

I'm new to this board but I've been following this board since Mar 2015. I did not found any option to start a new post so thought of sending a reply to the person who has helped everyone a lot.

Before stating my questions I would like to THANK each and everyone of you to share some lights on the below questions.

I got ITA on 26th Jun draw.
1. My daughter is Canadian (7 months now), should I say in the application that she will accompany me or not? If I say yes I need to pay her application fees. If not does that mean that she does not stay with us (which is not the case)?
2. Why does she require a medical exam?
3. I'm from India. I worked over there in couple of organizations. As a proof of employment record, can I only submit pay stubs and the relieving letter from the organization? Are the roles and responsibilities mandatory? What are the options if I cannot get roles and responsibilities since my manager have left that organization?

Thank You for reading and providing inputs in advance.
Are you sure that CIC asks specifically that all of your dependents (including Canadians) to do medical exam and application fees? Did anywhere in the application package state that ONLY include non-Canadians in the application?

Yes, roles and responsibilities are mandatory for matching NOC codes. If your manager left your organization ask your new manager to write it? Alternatively, maybe ask your old manager to write it and then ask him to take a declaration in front of commissioner of oath. If these do not work, you may explain why you cannot have the respnosibilities written on a letter, and write the responsibilities yourself, and then take a declaration in front of commissioner of oath. This is the last resort and it is up to the CIC officer to believe it or not (it often does not work though you can try).

muktaleo

Jul 11, 2015
naresh2020 said:
Hi Asivad,

Not sure you are seeing this?

Is 12 draw is out.. ?

My score is 462 ? Eligible in CEC and FSW ..

Friends.. Pls let me know ?Is 12 draw is out.. ? If out what is the least score ?
Yes,the 12th draw has been out. CSR went to 463. 1516 ITAs are issued

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
specialmary said:
Are you sure that CIC asks specifically that all of your dependents (including Canadians) to do medical exam and application fees? Did anywhere in the application package state that ONLY include non-Canadians in the application?

Yes, roles and responsibilities are mandatory for matching NOC codes. If your manager left your organization ask your new manager to write it? Alternatively, maybe ask your old manager to write it and then ask him to take a declaration in front of commissioner of oath. If these do not work, you may explain why you cannot have the respnosibilities written on a letter, and write the responsibilities yourself, and then take a declaration in front of commissioner of oath. This is the last resort and it is up to the CIC officer to believe it or not (it often does not work though you can try).
The pckage does not say anything about including only Canadians or non-canadians dependants. If I do not declare it, it will be wrong information in the package. Do I need to take medexam for my 7 month old Canadian daughter?

I can get the roles and responsibilities verified in the current oeorganization but my question was for previous organizations.

soccerdude84

Jul 11, 2015
Hi Asivad,

Im a new member too and it seems you are once of the most helpful and well informed members of the board.

1) Whats your opinion if i have the invitation to both express entry stage 2 to submit my documents (invitation received today) and the Ontario provincial nominee program (express of interest received last week)? as i understand, i can only apply for 1 of them at a time an while the first one allows me 60 days to submit my docs, the second one only 45 days.
2) is there any advantage of the Ontario nominee program compared to direct express entry?
3) Someone told me if i apply for Ontario provincial nominee program and if they are interested by my documents, they may even offer me a job letter?
4) Does a provincial nominee acceptance increase my chances of getting my documents approved in Stage 2 ? (I got rejected last time because i didnt provide Australian Police Clearance Certificate along with rest of my documents due to a misunderstanding)

Thanks!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soccerdude84 said:
Hi Asivad,

Im a new member too and it seems you are once of the most helpful and well informed members of the board.

1) Whats your opinion if i have the invitation to both express entry stage 2 to submit my documents (invitation received today) and the Ontario provincial nominee program (express of interest received last week)? as i understand, i can only apply for 1 of them at a time an while the first one allows me 60 days to submit my docs, the second one only 45 days.

An ITA is what everyone on the forum wants second only to PPR so Congratulation on landing one! OOPNP is a provincial program to help you land a nomination which will give you 600 points so that you are guaranteed an ITA in the next draw. Since you already have an ITA, you don't need those 600 points and, by extension, the nomination or the invite you have received. Focus on submitting your application within the next 60 days.

2) is there any advantage of the Ontario nominee program compared to direct express entry?

Explained this above. No advantage if you already have an ITA.

3) Someone told me if i apply for Ontario provincial nominee program and if they are interested by my documents, they may even offer me a job letter?

You have been misinformed. The province doesn't help you get a job. The invitation might lead to a nomination which will lead to an ITA which might lead to a PR visa which will help you to live and work in Canada but you'll have to do the legwork required to get a job.

4) Does a provincial nominee acceptance increase my chances of getting my documents approved in Stage 2 ? (I got rejected last time because i didnt provide Australian Police Clearance Certificate along with rest of my documents due to a misunderstanding)

Not at all. Provinces also have the same rules of eligibility as CIC and, in some cases, are stricter than CIC with some of them (not OOOPN though) requiring applicants to have either a job offer in the province or by rewarding applicants who can demonstrate past/present connections with that province. You will still have to submit your application to CIC after getting the nomination and that's when the PCCs will be required to be procured and submitted. As I said earlier, focus on the ITA and the application submission. The forum is extremely helpful and will help you with solutions to most, if not all, of your queries.

Thanks!

infomaster

Jul 11, 2015
Hello Asivad Anac,

I have a question in regards to ECA. I am masters in (computers) and preferring to get my ECA done through WES. My questions are:

1. Do I need to send details on all my secondary, higher sec, bachelors and masters to them ?
3. Secondly, they have a req for having the institution send them directly. Since I have all the credentials with me, can't I send them directly in a sealed envelop ?
3. Even I need to contact the university to send the details, how tough is that process usually been ? my universities are Delhi and UP Technical and I stay in delhi. So getting them explained to send to CIC is what I am worried as they are in a different state ? please help with some suggestions here ?

Go get it

Jul 5, 2015
Thank you Asivad... :)

Some more doubts. 9 years back I joined as a junior executive, got promoted as Senior executive after 2 years and became Asst Mgr 5 years ago. Important duties are almost similar. The main difference is that designations (responsibilities) changed. So when I apply now, how many years of experience should I show in current designation? Can I claim 9 years of experience in CIC 67 points eligibility calculator as well as CRS tool? Also should my reference letter mention all these designations separately with duties and responsibilities for each job?

As I said in previous post, I'm an Asst Manager in freight forwarding, my duties match approx 70-80% with NOC and my additional duties include managing our Customs clearance dept too. Will there be any harm if my company show Customs clearance duties in my reference letter?

Appreciate the efforts you put for all of us. You are really amazing. May you get your visa soon. :D Jay...

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
Help Help..Asivad and other seniors

I Have applied PR under express entry (ITA 22 may). My work permit is expired and I had applied restoration to keep my status valid. I do have a valid provincial nomination under EE .

My question : Can I leave canada and wait for my PR in my home country as restoration will take at least 4 months?