Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainp14Dec said:
Thanks.

I am able to edit it back to "NO".
Do you still think i should go ahead and explain it in LOE?

Thanks
If you turn it to No, does the Personalized checklist change automatically? Does it not ask you for the certificate anymore? If it doesn't, heave a big sigh of relief and resume normal business. If it persists, an LOE is in order.

ainp14Dec

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Asivad Anac said:
If you turn it to No, does the Personalized checklist change automatically? Does it not ask you for the certificate anymore? If it doesn't, heave a big sigh of relief and resume normal business. If it persists, an LOE is in order.
Personalized Checklist changes automatically and it does not ask for this doc anymore.

abeerinder

Feb 14, 2015
Hi Asivad Anac
I would like to know that is it necessary to have starting date on job offer as I am working on lmia.my company stated that they have given me permanent full time offer.
Is it fine
Thanks

ds_maniac

Mar 2, 2015
Hi Asivad,
I have received a PT for OOPNP and will be sending my application soon.
Could you please let me know what kind of letter is required for showing 'Ties to Ontario'? I have completed post secondary degree in ON and I also have my uncle and some friends.
Do i need to prepare a letter stating my intent to moving in Ontario and provide the contact details of my uncle and friends?
Or do i have them to prepare a letter for me for calling me there? What kind of documents will be required during the application ?
Please help...

chinmay phadke

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
ds_maniac said:
Hi Asivad,
I have received a PT for OOPNP and will be sending my application soon.
Could you please let me know what kind of letter is required for showing 'Ties to Ontario'? I have completed post secondary degree in ON and I also have my uncle and some friends.
Do i need to prepare a letter stating my intent to moving in Ontario and provide the contact details of my uncle and friends?
Or do i have them to prepare a letter for me for calling me there? What kind of documents will be required during the application ?
Please help...
Across the threads here, I found this sample and used similar to it for my application. Try to show as much as you can and supporting documents for every factor

INTENTION TO RESIDE IN ONTARIO

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please find below reasons and attached proofs for evidence of my ties to Ontario.

1)Employment in Ontario
I am currently working at client location through <company name> in downtown Toronto,Ontario.
My work location address:
Toronto
ON,Canada

2)Lease Agreement:
I am currently staying at #****** Toronto,Ontario since last one year. Please find the attached lease agreement for the same.
My Previous home addresses in Toronto,Ontario are below.
#******,Toronto,,ON,Canada
#****** Toronto, ON Canada

3)Residential Ties -Please find attached documents for below items.
1)Driving license Issued by government of Ontario.
2)Bank/Credit card accounts with <Bank name> Toronto Ontario.
3)Health Card Issued by government of Ontario

4)Professional Networks / Affiliations
Volunteered for ******

5)Social Connections/Personal Relationships
During my work experience in Toronto Canada, I was fortunate to interact with a variety of people who were at different positions within the same department as well as people from different departments. Please see below contacts of my best friends and colleagues who already settled in Ontario.

Try and apply asap, Cheers!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abeerinder said:
Hi Asivad Anac
I would like to know that is it necessary to have starting date on job offer as I am working on lmia.my company stated that they have given me permanent full time offer.
Is it fine
Thanks
Not sure of this but it can't hurt to have the start date explicitly mentioned on your letter. What seems to be the cause for rejection is if the LMIA offer letter doesn't have one or all of the words Permanent, non-seasonal and full time.

Beeceeayo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Nomination.....
26-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the forms
Med's Request
EE upfront Medical
Med's Done....
May 29th
Passport Req..
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
Hello Asivad Anac,

How long will it take for me to gain access to Ecas? It keeps saying it cannot identify my credentials. I was able to log in to it prior to the submittion of my application on the 30th of June
Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Beeceeayo said:
Hello Asivad Anac,

How long will it take for me to gain access to Ecas? It keeps saying it cannot identify my credentials. I was able to log in to it prior to the submittion of my application on the 30th of June
Thanks
It depends and I honestly don't know which factors it depends on. I got access in less than a week from submission. Others waited longer.

When you were logging into the system before submission, what credentials were you using? An old UCI?

Beeceeayo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Nomination.....
26-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the forms
Med's Request
EE upfront Medical
Med's Done....
May 29th
Passport Req..
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
Asivad Anac said:
It depends and I honestly don't know which factors it depends on. I got access in less than a week from submission. Others waited longer.

When you were logging into the system before submission, what credentials were you using? An old UCI?
I used my EE number

Beeceeayo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Nomination.....
26-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the forms
Med's Request
EE upfront Medical
Med's Done....
May 29th
Passport Req..
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
Asivad Anac said:
That is odd. Do you recall what was the status? And how many lines? And what did they say?
I think it had 2lines with the dates I created my profile. Can't remember others

ds_maniac

Mar 2, 2015
Thanks Asivad once more,

I have been staying in Canada since 2011. (student + worker), but have visited USA a couple of times.
In the OOPNP application, what should i include in the 'list any visits you have made to Canada in the last ten years' section?
Do i have to put in the dates of my passport stamps of entry to canada or should i just enter 3.75 years ?
Please help...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ds_maniac said:
Thanks Asivad once more,

I have been staying in Canada since 2011. (student + worker), but have visited USA a couple of times.
In the OOPNP application, what should i include in the 'list any visits you have made to Canada in the last ten years' section?
Do i have to put in the dates of my passport stamps of entry to canada or should i just enter 3.75 years ?
Please help...
They ask for a list, you give them a list.

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Hi Asivad,
Regarding the employment reference letter. I have several years work experience in my home country before I came to Canada in 2013. I have already got these employment reference letters in June 2014. Is CIC require these documents be issued in recent days or they accept letters issued some time ago.

One of my previous job (I worked there 6 years ago), the company moved to a new address in the same city, and changed their phone number and manager after they issued me the reference letter. Should I ask for a updated letter? ;)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
Hi Asivad,
Regarding the employment reference letter. I have several years work experience in my home country before I came to Canada in 2013. I have already got these employment reference letters in June 2014. Is CIC require these documents be issued in recent days or they accept letters issued some time ago.

No. They will work fine.

One of my previous job (I worked there 6 years ago), the company moved to a new address in the same city, and changed their phone number and manager after they issued me the reference letter. Should I ask for a updated letter? ;)

If possible, do that. Otherwise, add an LOE about this highlighting the change of addresses and contact details.