Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaki100 said:
Hi Asivad Anac

I claimed to have 15000CAD for my fund. and i did have the money till i applied last week.
Now, in September i am going to school and the fees will cost me 7000CAD, so my saved 15000cad will be halfed.
My question is do i have to maintain the 15000CAD in my acc. through out the application process until i get my PPR(inshaAllah)?

Thank for your good work Bud
BY the way i am under FSW even though i am a mechanic :D
Yes, that is the requirement. Some members even suggest holding on to the declared POF all the way till you land in Canada but I imagine it is reasonable to hold on to your 15,000 CAD till you get your PR. Recommend that you make alternate arrangements without disturbing your POF.

All the best!

abeerinder

Feb 14, 2015
Hi Asivad Anac
As my first application is rejected, I have to give them my old profile number also when reapplying.
My consultant is saying that we don't need to upload most of the documents in the new one as we have to give them old profile number,is it true sir.
We have to upload only the new documents which are expired and the ones which are need to be modified.
Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abeerinder said:
Hi Asivad Anac
As my first application is rejected, I have to give them my old profile number also when reapplying.
My consultant is saying that we don't need to upload most of the documents in the new one as we have to give them old profile number,is it true sir.
We have to upload only the new documents which are expired and the ones which are need to be modified.
Thanks
I don't imagine that is the right way to look at things. Each EE profile is treated separately and would require the entire set of documents to be uploaded as required in the document checklist. You wouldn't be able to submit the new application without uploading all the documents in the checklist and I haven't come across anyone on this forum who has reportred that their documents were retrieved and auto-populated into their new profile from their old one.

I believe you will need to upload every single document again whether old or modified. Ask your consultant to share link to a webpage where CIC confirms that only expired or modified documents have to be uploaded.

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Hi Asivad,
I am collecting my pay stubs for my current job in Canada(from Jan. to present). Our company pay bi-weekly. I found that there 3 pay stubs are missing, will that matter? :)

A_pant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
Many thanks Asivad Anac for all your help :) :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
Hi Asivad,
I am collecting my pay stubs for my current job in Canada(from Jan. to present). Our company pay bi-weekly. I found that there 3 pay stubs are missing, will that matter? :)
If you're using them as supporting documentation for POF, the latest 3-4 would suffice. You don't need to overload the system - remember there is a file size limit.

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
If you're using them as supporting documentation for POF, the latest 3-4 would suffice. You don't need to overload the system - remember there is a file size limit.
I am using them for employment record, which CIC asked for employer reference letter and pay stubs if available. I was promoted to my current position, so I am thinking whether i need to provide the pay stubs for the previous position too, that why I am providing from Jan. to present. :)

ainp14Dec

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hi,

I need help regarding "Certificate of Qualification"

I have got invite and i don't have any points for "Certificate of Qualification".

Now, in the Personalized Checklist, it asks to submit "Certificate of Qualification" which i now get is for a part of skilled trades.
But when i entered the information for Express Entry, i thought it means the regular "Post Graduate Certificate" i did from Canada. So, i entered "yes" there.

Can you please reply how should i go about it while submitting PR application?

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Hi Asivad,
I lent $20000 to my friend in the end of April 2015, and he repaid to me at the end of June, 2015. During that period, my account has not much money left.
How can I proof this? Shall I ask my friend to write a Receipt for a Loan?
Will that make situation worse? I am really anxious about this.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
Hi Asivad,
I lent $20000 to my friend in the end of April 2015, and he repaid to me at the end of June, 2015. During that period, my account has not much money left.
How can I proof this? Shall I ask my friend to write a Receipt for a Loan?
Will that make situation worse? I am really anxious about this.
Take a signed self-declaration from your friend that he took this as a loan on DD-MM-YYYY and repaid it on DD-MM-YYYY. If it was wire transfer for boht transactions, include those details as well in this letter. That should suffice.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainp14Dec said:
Hi,

I need help regarding "Certificate of Qualification"

I have got invite and i don't have any points for "Certificate of Qualification".

Now, in the Personalized Checklist, it asks to submit "Certificate of Qualification" which i now get is for a part of skilled trades.
But when i entered the information for Express Entry, i thought it means the regular "Post Graduate Certificate" i did from Canada. So, i entered "yes" there.

Can you please reply how should i go about it while submitting PR application?
That Certificate of Qualification adds anywhere between 25 to 50 points to your profile. If these points were added and they helped you get the ITA, I'm afraid you'll have to decline the ITA. I'm fairly certain that these points were added and that is why the personalized checklist is asking you for the certificate now.

Can you check and confirm if it added points in your case as well? Your ITA letter will give you the details of your CRS score for quick reference.

ainp14Dec

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Asivad Anac said:
That Certificate of Qualification adds anywhere between 25 to 50 points to your profile. If these points were added and they helped you get the ITA, I'm afraid you'll have to decline the ITA. I'm fairly certain that these points were added and that is why the personalized checklist is asking you for the certificate now.

Can you check and confirm if it added points in your case as well? Your ITA letter will give you the details of your CRS score for quick reference.
Thanks Asivad,
I did check again and i see 0 points against "CRS – Skill Transferability – Certificate of Qualification"

It asks for NOC there. Is it possible that system automatically decided that this NOC does not require "Certificate" and gave 0 points?
Also, is there any way i can check old details i added while creating express entry profile? When i go to Submitted Application and try to see details, i somehow do not see correct information.

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainp14Dec said:
Thanks Asivad,
I did check again and i see 0 points against "CRS – Skill Transferability – Certificate of Qualification"

It asks for NOC there. Is it possible that system automatically decided that this NOC does not require "Certificate" and gave 0 points?
Also, is there any way i can check old details i added while creating express entry profile? When i go to Submitted Application and try to see details, i somehow do not see correct information.

Thanks
That's a relief. But you're still not completely out of the can.

Are you able to edit this particular field now to No? If that is possible, problem solved.

If you are not able to do that, upload an LOE (in the placeholder where it asks for the certificate) wherein you apologize for having ignorantly marked the question as Yes, highlight that you got no points for the same hence your ITA is still valid and politely request the officer to consider this as an aberration and treat your case on its merit.

All the best!

ainp14Dec

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Asivad Anac said:
That's a relief. But you're still not completely out of the can.

Are you able to edit this particular field now to No? If that is possible, problem solved.

If you are not able to do that, upload an LOE (in the placeholder where it asks for the certificate) wherein you apologize for having ignorantly marked the question as Yes, highlight that you got no points for the same hence your ITA is still valid and politely request the officer to consider this as an aberration and treat your case on its merit.

All the best!
Thanks.

I am able to edit it back to "NO".
Do you still think i should go ahead and explain it in LOE?

Thanks