22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Hello Asivad,

I have a similar situation. My PR application is in process now with medical passed only. I submitted my application while I was in Bangladesh. But I have moved to Qatar on a Company sponsored visa working for a new company last week. So, is there a requirement to update my new present address and my new job. My NOC remains the same also my parents are still living in the Bangladesh address given in PR application.

Please advise!

Thanks
Alifur

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramii said:
Hello Asivad,
Hoping all is well, I had a question do I have to certify documents (birth certificate, military certificate, and police clearance certificate) from the ministry of foreign affairs before the translation occurs? Because if the documents are translated I can't certify it later.Thanks a lot :)
Not necessary.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wifiwifey said:
Hello Asivad,

I have a similar situation. My PR application is in process now with medical passed only. I submitted my application while I was in Bangladesh. But I have moved to Qatar on a Company sponsored visa working for a new company last week. So, is there a requirement to update my new present address and my new job. My NOC remains the same also my parents are still living in the Bangladesh address given in PR application.

Please advise!

Thanks
Alifur
Update just your current address to IRCC via CSE. No need to explain anything else. Even this is being done so that your PPR can be routed to the right LVO in case you aren't planning to return to Bangladesh before getting the PPR.

Makolutus

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

Just now I got an Additonal document request in myCIC where they have asked me to submit roles and responsibilities letter from my client company (bank) within 1 week or else the PR application would be rejected, whereas I had already submitted all my Pay stubs, Roles and Responsibiliteies description from my supervisor and work permit + Experience and Promotion letters of my original company (not the client) to CIC and received my AOR on 12th Sept, 2015

I am currently employed on an 5 year ICT work permit with a Indian company and working for one of their banking client here in Toronto.

Kindly help me as I am confused what to do here :( :(

Thanks in Advance

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Makolutus said:
Hi Asivad,

Just now I got an Additonal document request in myCIC where they have asked me to submit roles and responsibilities letter from my client company (bank) within 1 week or else the PR application would be rejected,
Is there any difficulty/hurdle in getting that letter from the client(bank) in a weeks time?

Makolutus

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
Is there any difficulty/hurdle in getting that letter from the client(bank) in a weeks time?
Also being on a contract payroll, I don't think the client will issue any such letter to me. My employer has already issued this letter which I have already submitted along with others supporting docs in my PR application.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Makolutus said:
Also being on a contract payroll, I don't think the client will issue any such letter to me. My employer has already issued this letter which I have already submitted along with others supporting docs in my PR application.
I think that is your assumption. You haven't enquired...right?

What's the harm in asking...You don't get unless you ask.

Also am sure they aren't aware that your company has already issued you the letter.

Hope you got the message.

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In addition - I would show them the request direct from CIC. Most Canadian employers would be able and willing to assist with a direct immigration request.

Otherwise, get in writing a response that says they will not provide the letter so that you can pass it on to CIC. I would then request that a supervisor or colleague that works for the client provide an informal version of the letter.

bad_engineer

Sep 17, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I had registered for ECA from WES for my wife and paid the fees in full. After registration, we noticed a mistake in the spelling of my wife's name in her degree certificate and marksheets. Getting a new certificate & marksheets is taking too long due to some unavoidable issues at the university. So is there a time period validity of the fees paid to WES within which we have to send the documents? Also is there any other way out of this problem other than getting new documents made? The mistake is a small one though, ''KK" in her first name has been replaced by a single "K" in the documents. It has already been 3 months since we paid the fees to WES.

Thanks

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
bad_engineer said:
Hi Asivad,

I had registered for ECA from WES for my wife and paid the fees in full. After registration, we noticed a mistake in the spelling of my wife's name in her degree certificate and marksheets. Getting a new certificate & marksheets is taking too long due to some unavoidable issues at the university. So is there a time period validity of the fees paid to WES within which we have to send the documents? Also is there any other way out of this problem other than getting new documents made? The mistake is a small one though, ''KK" in her first name has been replaced by a single "K" in the documents. It has already been 3 months since we paid the fees to WES.

Thanks
Its been too long, but your paid fee and application will remain valid, I suggest that on the website in questions section, you shield pit up a query with your application number to have an email or something with you till you get the spelling mistake corrected. Wes always respond to questions put up to them.

Best of luck

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Does CIC right away rejects applications for any additional info/clarifications needed or they send out requests for additional docs first?

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I am wondering if you have any idea on provincial nominations quota. Are provinces still on 2015's quota? When is it expected that they would run out of their current quota? Would there be any gap between current quota and New Year's quota?

Thanks

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
maged_mmh said:
Does CIC right away rejects applications for any additional info/clarifications needed or they send out requests for additional docs first?
Depends upon the discrepancy. If they need you to produce an additional proof, original or a missing document then you get time. But if its a mistake let's say wrong dob filled in profile resulting in points being awarded then it will be a rejection.

chigursr

Jun 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Need some serious help here. I got an Invite based on OINP Accepted. I have 18 days left to submit, but today I declined the invitation. I immdiately got Profile in-eligible messge. Is this the end of the road for me. My points are not being displayed and EE criteria is showing as Not Met. My OINP is showing Accepted however. My view submitted application is showing as "Transmitted" in red. Please advise I am desperate