Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidaktoronto said:
Hi asivad
Thanks for your help in past. I have received ppr and sent my passport to ottawa. Aor oct 7.

Just wanted to ask if there are any complications as i am currently out status in canada. I had applied for restoration of status as worker within three months time given.

I will be going for landing and was confused what documents should i take with me for landing and if thr is any issue.
No complications. You're just a 'landing' away from activating your PR status once you receive your passport along with COPR. Carry other documents in case you are asked for any details else the passport, COPR and proof of funds (if applicable) should suffice.

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Hi Asivad

I have to file the CSE and you have provided the link i.e

Use this link for generic CSE ---> https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

As i am from India(punjab), so hopefully my VO will be NDVO or the Chandigarh VO and the links for those are below.

1.Link of Chandigarh Canadian High commission:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=chandigarh
2. Link of New Delhi High commission:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

Kindly help me that on which link should i file the CSE or can i go ahead and file on all three links.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

alvirahuda

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Congratulations!
dear asivad

saw u responsing on many issues. But I am expering problem with pnp. I have chosen 6235-Financial sales represantatives as my NOC. But issue is that I see less chance for this NOC. Only Novo Scocia demand list includes 6235 but others like SINP,Manitoba etc doesnt have this NOC.

Can you suggest me on how can the issue?

asadjamalkhan

Sep 10, 2014
Hello

I have got my educational docs assessed by WES in accountancy profession. I am having confusion about whether i fall in the category of "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years".

WES have given me overall Canadian equivalency "Bachelor degree (four years) as i have total 16 years of education from Pakistan(bullet point 1 to 3 below). details of individual assessment are given below:

1 Bachelor of commerce (BCOM) which is a two years program and WES gave equivalency of 'Diploma two years'
2 Post graduate diploma (after BCOM) in banking and finance which is one year program and WES gave equivalency of 'Bachelor degree of three years' and also add remarks stating that " the equivalency for this credntial is stated in conjunction with study previously completed (see # 1 above).
3 Masters in Banking and finance which is one year program and WES gave equivalency of 'Bachelor degree of four years' and also add remarks stating that " the equivalency for this credential is stated in conjunction with study previously completed (see # 1 above).
4 ACCA (submitted 10 out of 14 passed paper for assessment) and WES gave equivalency of 'One and One-half years of undergraduate study'

so based on the above assessment, could someone please guide me whether i am falling in the category of "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" as mentioned by CIC. So that i can plan my IELTS accordingly to get good score in order to get bonus points from CRS.

Your earliest response will be appreciated.
Regards.

jj_g

Jan 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09-03-2016
AOR Received.
06-03-2016
Hello help needed please, got an ITA Jan 6 and about to submit my application only to find out there is a NOC code (6235) skill level B which has a main duty that matches more to my job role than that of the NOC code (0122) skill level 0 that i used when filling my profile. Is it possible to change my NOC code before submiting my application and if i do hope that wont have an effect on my aplication

Responses will be appreciated

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
jj_g said:
Hello help needed please, got an ITA Jan 6 and about to submit my application only to find out there is a NOC code (6235) skill level B which has a main duty that matches more to my job role than that of the NOC code (0122) skill level 0 that i used when filling my profile. Is it possible to change my NOC code before submiting my application and if i do hope that wont have an effect on my aplication

Responses will be appreciated
If it doesn't change your CRS Score due to lesser experience in that (newly discovered) NOC (I assume here, it should not) then yes, you can change your NOC when filing e-APR, provided the roles and responsibilities mentioned in your reference letters match the ones given in NOC 6235.

jj_g

Jan 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09-03-2016
AOR Received.
06-03-2016
CanadaWeCome said:
If it doesn't change your CRS Score due to lesser experience in that (newly discovered) NOC (I assume here, it should not) then yes, you can change your NOC when filing e-APR, provided the roles and responsibilities mentioned in your reference letters match the ones given in NOC 6235.
Thanks for the response... appreciated

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhs said:
Hi Asivad

I have to file the CSE and you have provided the link i.e

Use this link for generic CSE ---> https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

As i am from India(punjab), so hopefully my VO will be NDVO or the Chandigarh VO and the links for those are below.

1.Link of Chandigarh Canadian High commission:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=chandigarh
2. Link of New Delhi High commission:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

Kindly help me that on which link should i file the CSE or can i go ahead and file on all three links.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Use the generic CSE link. Under EE, all applications are processed centrally at CPC Ottawa.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alvirahuda said:
dear asivad

saw u responsing on many issues. But I am expering problem with pnp. I have chosen 6235-Financial sales represantatives as my NOC. But issue is that I see less chance for this NOC. Only Novo Scocia demand list includes 6235 but others like SINP,Manitoba etc doesnt have this NOC.

Can you suggest me on how can the issue?
You'll just have to focus on provinces which don't have a preferred NOC list. Ontario is an example.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asadjamalkhan said:
Hello

I have got my educational docs assessed by WES in accountancy profession. I am having confusion about whether i fall in the category of "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years".

WES have given me overall Canadian equivalency "Bachelor degree (four years) as i have total 16 years of education from Pakistan(bullet point 1 to 3 below). details of individual assessment are given below:

1 Bachelor of commerce (BCOM) which is a two years program and WES gave equivalency of 'Diploma two years'
2 Post graduate diploma (after BCOM) in banking and finance which is one year program and WES gave equivalency of 'Bachelor degree of three years' and also add remarks stating that " the equivalency for this credntial is stated in conjunction with study previously completed (see # 1 above).
3 Masters in Banking and finance which is one year program and WES gave equivalency of 'Bachelor degree of four years' and also add remarks stating that " the equivalency for this credential is stated in conjunction with study previously completed (see # 1 above).
4 ACCA (submitted 10 out of 14 passed paper for assessment) and WES gave equivalency of 'One and One-half years of undergraduate study'

so based on the above assessment, could someone please guide me whether i am falling in the category of "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" as mentioned by CIC. So that i can plan my IELTS accordingly to get good score in order to get bonus points from CRS.

Your earliest response will be appreciated.
Regards.
You'll have to choose Bachelors degree with that overall equivalence summary.

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My medical center has not submitted my report on eMedicals since I have performed my medicals on February 4, 2016. As such there has been no update on my EE file since submission of documents i.e. Feb 12, 2016.

Not sure how I proceed :(

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
nshakelly said:
My medical center has not submitted my report on eMedicals since I have performed my medicals on February 4, 2016. As such there has been no update on my EE file since submission of documents i.e. Feb 12, 2016.

Not sure how I proceed :(
Did you inquire with the medical centre why they haven't uploaded your eMedicals yet?

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
Did you inquire with the medical centre why they haven't uploaded your eMedicals yet?
I did yesterday and she mentioned they are awaiting the reports from their team in Toronto. Its frustrating when you pay such heavy $$ to them and they are not efficient to perform their duties.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
nshakelly said:
I did yesterday and she mentioned they are awaiting the reports from their team in Toronto. Its frustrating when you pay such heavy $$ to them and they are not efficient to perform their duties.
Yes, you are absolutely right and really sad to hear about their inefficiency. Really surprising to hear that it takes 20 days to receive reports from wherever.

I mean in todays e age why must it take 20 days to receive reports, even if they came walking/crawling.

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Hello Asivad,
Hoping all is well, I had a question do I have to certify documents (birth certificate, military certificate, and police clearance certificate) from the ministry of foreign affairs before the translation occurs? Because if the documents are translated I can't certify it later.Thanks a lot :)