Thank you Asivad Anac

olurotimi1

Aug 17, 2013
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015, SP2 28-11-15, assessment pending 11/05/16, inprocess 17/05/16, Sponsor interview 24/05/16, Assessment Completed 31/05/2016.
Doc's Request.
Sept 5, 2017
Nomination.....
13/06/16, App @IRCC 22/07/16
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
xx-xx-xxxx
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
08-08-2017
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
12 April,2018
VISA ISSUED...
Gods time
LANDED..........
xx/xx/2018
Does PNP candidates need to upload statement of account, after they've done that at the province stage.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
olurotimi1 said:
Does PNP candidates need to upload statement of account, after they've done that at the province stage.
If you mean POF, yes. It will be again required as part of your post ITA submissions.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Probably. CIC does want everything on a document that isn't in English or French to be translated.
What is the best I can do to prevent my application from refusal? Send the fully translated reference letter through CSE?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Russian said:
What is the best I can do to prevent my application from refusal? Send the fully translated reference letter through CSE?
Yes. No harm done in sending out that CSE.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Yes. No harm done in sending out that CSE.
What is the procedure of sending CSE? What email adress should I use?

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
ASIVAD ANAC IS BEST...HE IS A GREAT GUY AND REAL HELPFUL...GOD BLESS HIM...U GET EVERYTHING U WANT IN LIFE......

hyd_girl

Jan 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2015
Doc's Request.
30-12-2015
Nomination.....
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
IELTS Request
24-11-2015 Submitted with Application
Thank you Asivad Anac, Topsy,RAJ,Maveric89 and all Friends.

I have updated my last name on EE Profile using

"Change Family Information" section . Now it is showing correct information after transmitting the changes.

Thanks very much again.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
I have Ontario Nomination and I have received ITA in the latest draw but I want to delay my application for personal reasons. Is it possible to decline the ITA and get ITA again in subsequent draw? Has anyone declined ITA and received another ITA in subsequent draw?

hyd_girl

Jan 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2015
Doc's Request.
30-12-2015
Nomination.....
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
IELTS Request
24-11-2015 Submitted with Application
DevGurgaon said:
I have Ontario Nomination and I have received ITA in the latest draw but I want to delay my application for personal reasons. Is it possible to decline the ITA and get ITA again in subsequent draw? Has anyone declined ITA and received another ITA in subsequent draw?

Whyyyy? People are dreaming for this moment and you wanna decline ?

Anyways you are better Judge than anyone for your situation... Here is the below official information ..

Upon receipt of an ITA, a candidate has 60 calendar days to do one of the following:
•Submit a complete application for permanent residence (APR) in their MyCIC account. This includes providing all supporting documentation up front.
•Decline the ITA in their MyCIC account, if the candidate is not ready to apply within 60 calendar days of receiving the ITA or if they believe that a change in their circumstance has made them ineligible to be invited. In this case, the candidate’s profile will remain “active” in the pool for the remaining days of the profile’s validity and the candidate will be considered for future rounds of invitations, as long as they continue to meet the MEC.

If the candidate does not respond to the ITA (i.e., the candidate does not submit a complete APR within 60 calendar days of receiving the ITA and does not formally decline the ITA within this delay), the ITA will expire and the candidate will no longer be in the Express Entry pool. To enter the pool again, the candidate must submit a new profile in their MyCIC account and be assessed for the MEC at that time.

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad and other seniors,

I was invited under CEC for PR and submitted by application on Dec 14th 2015. I have my work permit expiring this May 2016. So as per the new rule for BOWP, link below, I am applying for extension.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/permit/extend/permanent.asp

Any pointers for applying for this one? Which is the specific form number? Also the system is down and doesn't let me apply. :(

Any idea how long will it take to get the approval since my permit expires in 4 months.

Thanks. Help appreciated

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
When is the best (least bothersome) time to renew my passport?
My passport is still valid till late fall, but it might not be valid for 6 more months by the time I get to land (assuming here I eventually get my PPR... ;-) )

Should I...
1) Keep it as long as possible and take it through the whole process?
2) Renew it right now? Would I need to upload my new passport with a CSE or something?
3) Get the visa with the old passport and then renew it between visa stamp and landing? (So I have my new passport when I leave the county)? Or would it be a problem if I had a new passport without a visa stamp (but also brought the old one along)?

I'm just really uncertain what would be best and not cause problems with CIC. Advice would be greatly appreciated.

saravsingh1

Oct 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Thanks for your response!

I have another question related to PCC-

My hometown is Panipat, and have passport on that address issues in 2014.
I am currently living and working in Gurgaon since 2013, so should I get a PCC for Panipat address and do not show gurgaon address at all? Or what would be the best way?

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Dear All,

I have received ITA and in process of collecting docs.

I have not claimed any points for spouse work experience in India.

Does Spouse work experience letters also need to be in CIC format with roles and responsibilities ?

Also my spouse does not have any salary slips, are salary slips mandatory for Spouse ?

Thanks All..