+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pretty_18 said:
I already submitted my 2nd birth certificate, which is the same to my passport and marriage certificate. I am worried if CIC will call our government and verify my BC. It appears on their file is my first BC. My birth place is different.
As long as your second birth certificate was genuine, you don't have to worry about it. You are good to go.

pretty_18

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
NOC:2141 Quebec.Code:B666
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 5, 2015 CC charged: Nov. 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan. 12,2016
IELTS Request
Nov. 1, 2014
Yeah, I have the original from my local as well as the genuine coming from gov.

Thank you so much. I hope they will not call our gov.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Braxod said:
Hi
Asivad
I know u been busy helping many. really good job mate.
me too seeking your help. In one of my PCC, my father's name is spelled incorrectly as PADAM instead of PADMA. Do you think if this is a big issue?? Do I need to make new one with correction which is a long and difficult process. hope to hear from you soon.
thank you.
Not a problem.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Russian said:
Hi Asivad!

One of my reference letters is written in English, but the company's letterhead with adress and phone numbers is in Russian. The company has no English letterhead.

Can it cause any trouble?
Probably. CIC does want everything on a document that isn't in English or French to be translated.

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Asivad Anac said:
Never seen this before. In this case, upload transcripts as required.

Any idea why they are asking you for transcripts? Is this for Canadian or foreign education? If foreign, was it assessed by WES or some other agency?
I am a PhD student in Canada which I am getting no points for. I had my Bachelor and Master degrees assessed by WES. And I have no idea why they are asking for transcripts! It is probably new requirement!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raza7378 said:
hello sir Asivad Anac
i wanted help regarding PCC . i have lived since birth in the same city .but on different addresses . here in karachi . they issues PCC with respect to address do i have to obtain a pcc with all of my addresses in it .or with the most recent permenant one where i have been living after marriage since 2 years.
plz help
Surprising! Make sure you get a PCC which isn't time-bound or geography-bound. If this involves getting all your addresses mentioned, so be it. You'll essentially need a certificate which states that you have a clean non-criminal record anywhere in Pakistan since the time you turned 18.

You might have seen this already ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/pakistan.asp

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Han said:
I am a PhD student in Canada which I am getting no points for. I had my Bachelor and Master degrees assessed by WES. And I have no idea why they are asking for transcripts! It is probably new requirement!!
Remove that PhD entry from your Education history and retain it in Personal history and watch the requirement disappear after you make the changes.

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
Asivad Anac said:
Remove that PhD entry from your Education history and retain it in Personal history and watch the requirement disappear after you make the changes.
Are you sure that it is not misrepresentation? :eek:

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
Asivad Anac said:
It did disappear. But, I am just concerned that it would be misrepresentation!

Reactions: jaby135

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Han said:
Of course it isn't misrepresentation!

You aren't hiding any information. You aren't including this in your education section because you aren't getting any points for this. But you are including it in Personal history because you're expected to provide full disclosure in that section.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Han said:
I guess not...because he is not hiding the fact that he is a PhD student by mentioning it in his personal history. Its only that he is not putting it in the Education history and rightly so because one he is still not got his PhD and if you go by the words of it, its still not his education History. :)

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
Asivad Anac said:
Of course it isn't misrepresentation!

You aren't hiding any information. You aren't including this in your education section because you aren't getting any points for this. But you are including it in Personal history because you're expected to provide full disclosure in that section.
Thank you so much. You saved me time and money! I am happy I have not send the transcripts for translation yet. :)

+1 for you.

anky2015

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Hi Asivad Anac

I needed you opinion on work experience documents.
I have work experience letter as specified by OINP, along with it I hv provided Job offer and Job relieving letter. Also, as an alternative to pay stubs, I have given a salary certificate from my employer which mentions the details of my monthly salary. Since, I didnt get any pay stubs from my employer as I was getting paid by cash, So will a salary certificate suffice for the pay stubs?
Thanks in advance

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anky2015 said:
Hi Asivad Anac

I needed you opinion on work experience documents.
I have work experience letter as specified by OINP, along with it I hv provided Job offer and Job relieving letter. Also, as an alternative to pay stubs, I have given a salary certificate from my employer which mentions the details of my monthly salary. Since, I didnt get any pay stubs from my employer as I was getting paid by cash, So will a salary certificate suffice for the pay stubs?
Thanks in advance
Pay stubs aren't required as you have already proved that it was paid employment via salary certificate.