+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Texting error in my name and interview date

sachin2010

Mar 30, 2010
Hello,
I have couple of questions.

My application was moved from Buffalo to Detroit some time last month. I checked the status of my application in CIC website and I could see that one of the letter in my name is wrong. A 'h' is used instead of a 'k'. I checked the copy of the application which I sent and it looks like I have sent it correctly. Should I call them and notify it or is it just a minor flaw in the website. Please advise.

Second question: The application status shows In progress and there is a note that interview scheduled in June.
Am not sure what this interview is? Is this the final interview? I have not done my medicals yet and never got any information apart from the initial acknowledgment (think its the AOR). Can someone throw some pointers.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

sachin2010 said:
Hello,
I have couple of questions.

My application was moved from Buffalo to Detroit some time last month. I checked the status of my application in CIC website and I could see that one of the letter in my name is wrong. A 'h' is used instead of a 'k'. I checked the copy of the application which I sent and it looks like I have sent it correctly. Should I call them and notify it or is it just a minor flaw in the website. Please advise.

Second question: The application status shows In progress and there is a note that interview scheduled in June.
Am not sure what this interview is? Is this the final interview? I have not done my medicals yet and never got any information apart from the initial acknowledgment (think its the AOR). Can someone throw some pointers.
You could point out the error in your name via a case specific email. The interview is to see if you qualify, as there appears to doubts in your application. If you pass the interview then the application will proceed, if not it will be refused. I suggest you order your CAIPS notes to find out the problem

PMM

sachin2010

Mar 30, 2010
Is this not the final interview? Is this just for some kinda clarification on the documents submitted?
If so, how many months would it take for the process to complete assuming that the interview goes on well.