+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Test related question help required

Smithlee9019

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
A Friend of mine told me after completing citizenship test I need to take pictures as a proof with my cell phone is that correct ?

Second question.

We are 2 adult as family submitted application the test date and time for both will be same day or different day.

Are we allowed to chose online or in person?

Last for test we need to show photo ID as I have but my eife doesn't have driving license which ID is better PR ? Please advise.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
A Friend of mine told me after completing citizenship test I need to take pictures as a proof with my cell phone is that correct ?

Second question.

We are 2 adult as family submitted application the test date and time for both will be same day or different day.

Are we allowed to chose online or in person?

Last for test we need to show photo ID as I have but my eife doesn't have driving license which ID is better PR ? Please advise.
After completing the test, there are two options. Send result to email and print the result(Download it as a pdf). No need to use your cell phone.

Family application, the test window(21 days) generally is the same. But you can decide to give test on different days within the window.
Currently no in person test happening. Online option is online.

Last edited: