+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Test NOT recorded and showing as RESCHEDULED on File - Scarborough Location.

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Yes, I already did email to that email about a week ago and still no reply
You should email again around 9:00 am. They are very responsive at that time.
Thank you very much for the information. I will try to email to them around tomorrow morning 9am local time.

Reactions: twrooney

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Did you email on the email address from which you received the test? That's the fastest email to get a response. They are ones who sent you the test request and they will be the one who will receive your test results and send the oath.
The email we have in in test is for rescheduling. Can we email to that address, even the test not recorded?

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
There's a separate mail for tech issues. Read the last paragraph in the pdf invitation attachment.
Can I write like below. Any corrections will be helpful

“Hello Sir/Madam,
I’m writing here to confirm my citizenship test invite and test completion, attached as PDF.
I called IRCC help desk and got to know that my test results are not recorded hence attaching it here to confirm the test results. Please validate and do needful.
Many thanks”

Lex2019

Jan 21, 2019

“Hello Sir/Madam,
I’m writing here to confirm my citizenship test invite and test completion, attached as PDF.
I called IRCC help desk and got to know that my test results are not recorded hence attaching it here to confirm the test results. Please validate and do needful.
Many thanks”
Shoot it away. This is not a grammar and style exercise. All will be good. On a second thought, could it be that whatever the agent told you meant that the results were not recorded on your file YET? Meaning that no one has verified the test and the results are coming? Send it anyway, it won't hurt, maybe even more someone will get to validate the test finally.

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Shoot it away. This is not a grammar and style exercise. All will be good. On a second thought, could it be that whatever the agent told you meant that the results were not recorded on your file YET? Meaning that no one has verified the test and the results are coming? Send it anyway, it won't hurt, maybe even more someone will get to validate the test finally.
Yea it mean that what you have mentioned

orangecurtain

Dec 9, 2019

“Hello Sir/Madam,
Many thanks”
which location?

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Scarborough Applicant
I got the invitation to re-take the citizenship test. Reason mentioned in the invitation is that, "we are unable to accept your test results, could be because of technical issues or required photo identification was not submitted"
i've used Provincial ID card for as photo identification as it has signature and DOB and address.
PR card was not used because it doesn't have signature on it. Only thing is it has DOB and Card expiry date.
Test Invitation document was little confusing.. it clearly says "Photo ID with signature on it" such as PR card. But our PR card will not have signature.
Can any one reply that they took the test with PR card (with out signature)as ID proof and was successful.

Gemini020

Oct 11, 2015
Scarborough Applicant
I got the invitation to re-take the citizenship test. Reason mentioned in the invitation is that, "we are unable to accept your test results, could be because of technical issues or required photo identification was not submitted"
i've used Provincial ID card for as photo identification as it has signature and DOB and address.
PR card was not used because it doesn't have signature on it. Only thing is it has DOB and Card expiry date.
Test Invitation document was little confusing.. it clearly says "Photo ID with signature on it" such as PR card. But our PR card will not have signature.
Can any one reply that they took the test with PR card (with out signature)as ID proof and was successful.
to be honest I found that confusing too, about the PR card. I used my driver's license. You'd think a valid provincial ID card would be good too. I'd ask them so you're sure to do it right next time.

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
to be honest I found that confusing too, about the PR card. I used my driver's license. You'd think a valid provincial ID card would be good too. I'd ask them so you're sure to do it right next time.
i'm planning to use PR card as a photo ID. As it clearly says in the document. I'm assuming my retake was because of technical issue and not because of photo ID (provincial ID).. but will use PR card this time.