+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Test NOT recorded and showing as RESCHEDULED on File - Scarborough Location.

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
i'm from Scarborough location.
i Did my test on 7th Feb 2021 and to most SHOCKING Surprise happened today, when i called CIC, agent mentioned that the file is not recorded the result and it is showing as "RESCHEDULED".
i am confused now, does anyone has this new experience.

what should i do now. i have my results with me.

Can Any one who can guide me what to do now.

Reactions: BOYX and nicolass

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
i Did my test on 7th Feb 2021 and to most SHOCKING Surprise happened today, when i called CIC, agent mentioned that the file is not recorded the result and it is showing as "RESCHEDULED".

Send your results using webform as you already suggested. Then follow up with the call center after a week.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016

Wait for their response. I would not send anything. May be call after few days to see what other agent sees in your file.
I think that sending anything would be confusing/unnecessary without them asking about issues in the test.
We all know how the agents work and what level of information they have access to. Till now 95% of the time, agents are not helpful.

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Wait for their response. I would not send anything. May be call after few days to see what other agent sees in your file.
I think that sending anything would be confusing/unnecessary without them asking about issues in the test.
We all know how the agents work and what level of information they have access to. Till now 95% of the time, agents are not helpful.
Thanks Will do.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
Yes, give them a day or two. My coworker got the oath invite that he was waiting for....and then noticed it was for the day before and someone else’s UCI and personal info was on it! Needless to say, he was a bit panicked. He emailed a reply and a few hours later he gets a new email acknowledging the mistake and his very own oath invite set in three weeks.

So, I think we can safely say, there are a few bugs that the IRCC is still working out.

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Yes, give them a day or two. My coworker got the oath invite that he was waiting for....and then noticed it was for the day before and someone else’s UCI and personal info was on it! Needless to say, he was a bit panicked. He emailed a reply and a few hours later he gets a new email acknowledging the mistake and his very own oath invite set in three weeks.

So, I think we can safely say, there are a few bugs that the IRCC is still working out.
Thanks
I did raise a webform with test results as attachment. Waiting to hear back. It would take 30 days approximately.

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020

Is it a good idea to write an email specified in the test email or raise a webform. Any suggestions
Thanks

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Is it a good idea to write an email specified in the test email or raise a webform. Any suggestions
Thanks
I just got off the call with them. They were... quite unhelpful. Just told me everything looks in order, and I should be patient and wait for weeks or even months to get the next steps. She said specifically that I did one week ago is too early to get any responses. Pretty generic response, basically just saying we are working slower than usual and I need to be patient blah blah..

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
I just got off the call with them. They were... quite unhelpful. Just told me everything looks in order, and I should be patient and wait for weeks or even months to get the next steps. She said specifically that I did one week ago is too early to get any responses. Pretty generic response, basically just saying we are working slower than usual and I need to be patient blah blah..
This is what we dont like. We are not getting the transparent answers and these are not the services one will expect when pay such amount for the service. We are all waiting for years now. And dont know how long we need to wait.

Reactions: nicolass

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
This is what we dont like. We are not getting the transparent answers and these are not the services one will expect when pay such amount for the service. We are all waiting for years now. And dont know how long we need to wait.
In contrast, Mississauga office is moving way faster. Many people got their oaths invitations within 2 weeks or even just one week. Saw one or two changed to DM in just a day. Scarborough office is just... not going.

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
In contrast, Mississauga office is moving way faster. Many people got their oaths invitations within 2 weeks or even just one week. Saw one or two changed to DM in just a day. Scarborough office is just... not going.
Foget about moving fast, tests are not even recorded in file after 3 weeks.

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Maybe give them another call now just to see if they give you the same answer. I've seen people mentioning tests not recorded in file after a couple weeks, I forgot which post it was but I saw one.
will do. I called them 3 times yesterday.
Agent 1:: Please wait, things are moving slowly. we will let you know for any further changes.
Agent 2:: Your file is showing as test rescheduled on Feb 16th. if you have any proofs raise a webform. we will look into it.
Agent 3:: Your file is showing as retest. And you have raised a webform. wait for 1 - 2 month from now to get back to you.