+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Test NOT recorded and showing as RESCHEDULED on File - Scarborough Location.

legend_dream

May 28, 2013
I tried to take my Canadian Citizenship test online last Friday. Unfortunately, I was kicked out of the link for about 20 times. Literally every 2 second it was logging me out. Every time I was asked to put in the application No and UCI. I made sure I have a stable internet connection and a reliable device before the test. Definitely, it was a technical error on the CIC website. Because of this, I was unable to complete the test. I had a really stressful experience that day. Right after the test I have sent two emails., one for the technical support and one for the same I email that provided me the test invitation. On Tuesday, I did receive a call from the office that sent the test invite saying that apparently it's a technical error and we apologize for that. We will leave a note in your file for the immigration officer and wait for rescheduling and follow up with us in 2 weeks if you did not receive any reply. On Wednesday, The technical support replied with unhelpful email telling me it's likely poor internet connection or could be an issue with your webcam software and follow up with the same office that sent you the test invite. I am really frustrated because I was waiting to close this chapter in my life but it seems that it's going to be long wait again.

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
I tried to take my Canadian Citizenship test online last Friday. Unfortunately, I was kicked out of the link for about 20 times. Literally every 2 second it was logging me out. Every time I was asked to put in the application No and UCI. I made sure I have a stable internet connection and a reliable device before the test. Definitely, it was a technical error on the CIC website. Because of this, I was unable to complete the test. I had a really stressful experience that day. Right after the test I have sent two emails., one for the technical support and one for the same I email that provided me the test invitation. On Tuesday, I did receive a call from the office that sent the test invite saying that apparently it's a technical error and we apologize for that. We will leave a note in your file for the immigration officer and wait for rescheduling and follow up with us in 2 weeks if you did not receive any reply. On Wednesday, The technical support replied with unhelpful email telling me it's likely poor internet connection or could be an issue with your webcam software and follow up with the same office that sent you the test invite. I am really frustrated because I was waiting to close this chapter in my life but it seems that it's going to be long wait again.
Re-test invitation seems to be coming faster than you expect. It may come at any time. Sorry you had this troubling experience with the test, I'm sure the second time would go well.