+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Test ID Requirements?

Dalboy1980

Jan 21, 2016
Hi All

Just wondering what ID requirements they need for the test?

So I'm guessing:
Passport
PR Card
Landing Papers

Anything else?

Thanks
Dal

JPBless

May 14, 2018
Originals of the IDs you used to apply for citizenship... Passport, PR card, driver license, health card etc.

jc94

Mar 14, 2016
You don't NEED the CoPR according to the letter, but they had it on the board when I took test/interview at the center.
However neither I nor the guy I spoke with there who did not bring it (given no request) was asked for it.

It's a good idea to take originals of everything from your application just in case, including language proof.

onelove1

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
further to this question/ thread, is the dates Calculator required as well ? or just documents such as ID's etc plus the english test....

Dr_Midnite

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 30-10-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
further to this question/ thread, is the dates Calculator required as well ? or just documents such as ID's etc plus the english test....
Everything you need is clearly listed in the letter, below is what was extracted from my letter.

This notice; 
2 pieces of personal identification, one of which has your photograph and signature on it; (e.g. driver's license, health card, etc.) 
All your original documents that support your citizenship application (as listed in the document checklist in the citizenship application form); 
Permanent Resident Card (if you have ever received one); 
All original passports and travel documents in your possession (current and expired).

Dalboy1980

Jan 21, 2016
Everything you need is clearly listed in the letter, below is what was extracted from my letter.

This notice; 
2 pieces of personal identification, one of which has your photograph and signature on it; (e.g. driver's license, health card, etc.) 
All your original documents that support your citizenship application (as listed in the document checklist in the citizenship application form); 
Permanent Resident Card (if you have ever received one); 
All original passports and travel documents in your possession (current and expired).
Thanks EVERYONE for your help and replies, much appreciated

magicjoni

Nov 24, 2014
The officer has all your application file with them when you are having the interview so they already have your physical presence calc