Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
So I had a test this morning at 8.30 am
Reached there at 8.40
Test started 9.00
Was really easy finished mine is 5 minutes
Had to wait 45mins after that to see officer for document verification. P. S it's not first come first serve basis. The purple letter you got ffor invitation, they have a number on it and they call you according to that number. There were about 150 people and 20 officers.

The lady who called me was really nice. She just checked my driving license. She told me the reason I got the RQ is because of my unemployment . I got my immigration through inland spousal application and I wasn't allowed to work. She told me that when they first opens any application they don't check the reason for unemployment. They just give u RQ and that's the reason lots of innocent people like you are getting the RQ. Then she told me that things are moving fast so you should get a oath within 2 to 4 months. Also, she said that she is satisfied with my application and she will put a note so I dont have to see a judge for my RQ.
Got 20/20 on my test.
Timeline
Applied July 2012
RQ Jan 2013
Rq send Feb 2013
Nitice to prepare Dec 2013

armaan.ahhmad

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
I thought its only the Scarborough office where you get 2-4 months for oath after the test. It seems from your post that st. clair is the same thing. It is quite different in Mississauga though.
Good luck for your oath ceremony.

siki said:
Reached there at 8.40
Test started 9.00
Had to wait 45mins after that to see officer for document verification. P. S it's not first come first serve basis. The purple letter you got ffor invitation, they have a number on it and they call you according to that number. There were about 150 people and 20 officers.

The lady who called me was really nice. She just checked my driving license. She told me the reason I got the RQ is because of my unemployment . I got my immigration through inland spousal application and I wasn't allowed to work. She told me that when they first opens any application they don't check you were unemployed. They just give u RQ and that's the reason lots of innocent people like you are getting the RQ. Then she told me that things are moving fast so you should get a oath within 2 to 4 months. Also, she said that she is satisfied with my application and she will put a note so I dont have to see a judge for my RQ.
Got 20/20 on my test.
Timeline
Applied July 2012
RQ Jan 2013
Rq send Feb 2013

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siki said:
Reached there at 8.40
Test started 9.00

The lady who called me was really nice. She just checked my driving license. She told me the reason I got the RQ is because of my unemployment . I got my immigration through inland spousal application and I wasn't allowed to work. She told me that when they first opens any application they don't check you were unemployed. They just give u RQ and that's the reason lots of innocent people like you are getting the RQ. Then she told me that things are moving fast so you should get a oath within 2 to 4 months. Also, she said that she is satisfied with my application and she will put a note so I dont have to see a judge for my RQ.
Got 20/20 on my test.
Timeline
Applied July 2012
RQ Jan 2013
Rq send Feb 2013
Congratulations! Keep us posted about your oath date. Thank you.

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
Thank you guys. That's what she told me. I guess St Clair office is also moving faster