+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary working permit and AINP

cris.ronel

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
questions guys

i would like to know if im applying for a temporary working permit and then my wife is applying for a ainp would the visa officer see my application as well for ainp? is it another factor for the visa officer to approve my application for temporary working permit?

thanks guys

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cris.ronel said:
questions guys

i would like to know if im applying for a temporary working permit and then my wife is applying for a ainp would the visa officer see my application as well for ainp? is it another factor for the visa officer to approve my application for temporary working permit?

thanks guys
Hi,

1 - Unless the application for AINP is under process (LOA/letter of nomination has been issued and submitted to CIO) then details of your provincial nominee program application are not known to CIC yet. TWPs are processed separately from PR applications (separate departments) although they use the same system (GCMS). If the PR application has been submitted to CIO and transferred to a VO for processing, then your details can be queried when assessment of the TWP application is done (previous records in GCMS). If you are still waiting for an LOA, then the PNP application is likely not in GCMS, and would not show up during assessment for the TWP.

2 - Application for PR and TR are separate and can be done under "dual-intent". It is not a plus nor a minus factor to your TWP application - the TWP application will assessed on its own merits.

/hth...