06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
rhetro said:
Hello po. Bago ang lahat, CONGRATULATIONS po sa lahat ng mga may MR na, MUCH AWAITED VISA and sa mga susunod pa.

Hindi po aklo kasali sa JULY CEM applicants. I'm very new in this forum. But I just want to be enlightened po, specially sa mga may first-hand experience na. Eto po kasi isa sa mga nakita ko na thread na may pinaka-active na talakayan so dito po ako nag-post ng case ko.

I already have a (+) LMO and Job order from an employer sa AB- as restaurant supervisor for immediate deployment. These 2 documents were already sent to me as scanned copies via email. I have yet to file my application, target is before end of January 2013 so that will take at least 2 more weeks for me.

Here is my profile...

-female, 31 yo (married w/ 2 kids)
-college undergrad (i was in my last sem 4th year when I stopped sa BS Nursing)
-travelled extensively all over asia (several times in HK, China, Japan, Thailand, Macau) and south africa in 2001-2002 as tourist (never worked in those countries even if I had the chance then)
- co-writer for a broadsheet column for almost 3 years (2002-2005)
- worked as a call center agent for total of 2 years (2007-2008; 2009-2010 in between i gave birth to my 2nd child)
- worked as a restaurant manager for more than 1 year (dec 2010-march 2012)
- self-employed now, my husband and I are running an agri-business in the province (business permits and accounts though are all named after my husband)

My anxiety now lies on how CEM process visas. Here are several questions that I need to get enlightened upon:
1) SSS contibutions- Does CEM really check this? My SSS contribution history just started with my call center job. So SSS contribution history ko lang is from 2007-2008 and 2009-2010. Never pa ako nag-loan and never ko pa nagamit kahit sa maternity. Sa restaurant manager job ko, since the owner is my friend it was an arrangement between the 2 of us na wag na ako mag-SSS contribution para mas mataas sweldo ko (and now ko lang nakita repercussion). Wala din SSS sa business namin (hindi namin na-anticipate pareho ng husband ko yung need for SSS when he started the business).

2) Did any of you use a 3rd party representative to help you in the processing of your papers? May consultancy firm sa manila na nag-offer sa akin to help me sa processing and P28k singil nila. Malaking halaga din yun....

3) Based sa mga nabasa ko sa mga threads, mahirap ang processing dito Pilipinas. If I find an employment abroad (say in HongKong), is it more practical if I'll just file my application there? But the LMO though will expire by April 2013...

4) Do I need the original copies of the LMO and job offer/ employment contract from my employer in Canada?

I'd really, really appreciate any reply to these queries. Maraming salamat po at Mabuhay tayong lahat! :D
Hi rhetro,

Welcome to the forum. :D

Congratulations for having the LMO. This itself takes some time to be received like my case.

I'll be answering your questions based on my opinions.

1.) SSS Contributions
There is an information sheet (form) that you need to fill in (part of the application package) for your historical employment. The Visa Officer (VO) needs to ensure what you have written in that form (and all other other forms as well) is indeed legit. Usually we provide employment certificates or any proof that you have indeed work for the company. They sometimes call your previous employers for verification checks. If they found any discrepancy or anomaly, they usually request for your SSS contributions. This is their sure way to verify if indeed you have worked for a certain company and how long.

I didn't include the SSS contributions in my application for all my employment certificates (5 to be exact) bear my position in the company, salary, tenure and contact person with number for verification.

For my suggestion:
-college undergrad include your HS diploma and any documents (TOR if possible) in college
-travelled extensively all over asia (several times in HK, China, Japan, Thailand, Macau) and south africa in 2001-2002 as tourist (never worked in those countries even if I had the chance then)
- co-writer for a broadsheet column for almost 3 years (2002-2005) Proof of employment like certificate or any document that can be considered official and verifiable
- worked as a call center agent for total of 2 years (2007-2008; 2009-2010 in between i gave birth to my 2nd child) Proof of employment like certificate or any document that can be considered official and verifiable
- worked as a restaurant manager for more than 1 year (dec 2010-march 2012) Proof of employment like certificate or any document that can be considered official and verifiable
- self-employed now, my husband and I are running an agri-business in the province (business permits and accounts though are all named after my husband) Include business permit and all docs related and ITR. Probably include Marriage Certificate.

2. 3rd Party Representative
I've worked by my own through the application process. I have friends who did the same and have convinced me to do it by myself. I've talked to some consultants but was charged by a hefty amount of money. There a pros and cons. With a third party, they are very experienced and know the way around already. Hence, you can be better prepared. They will do all the dirty jobs of getting the different documents that you need. Basically, the idea is for you to be more relax and let other people feel the headache of the process.

But is it an assurance for a quick approval or let alone the approval itself? The answer is NO.

If you have the money and finds a hard time to collect all the requirements, do all the processes and, inquire and understand everything about the application then it is better to find a consultant the suit your needs. But you can always choose to do everything by your own. It depends really upon your current situation.

3. Other Visa Offices

Yes mas matagal ang CEM natin compared sa HK or SGP. But I think you need to stay in those countries for some certain number of years before you can apply to their embassies (I'm not sure about my statement. You can check this with other members). If you will get an employment abroad (HK/SGP/etc). You will have a contract. You are bind for certain number of years. So you can't go immediately to Canada. Your LMO will expire on April. Paghahanap pa lang ng trabaho in Asean countries might take you more than the expiry of your LMO.

4. Scanned copies are ok. Basta may mga pirma at contact details. Mine are also scanned copies.

This is waht I think based na din sa mga nabasa ko forum. Goodluck!

leextream

Sep 6, 2012
Silang Cavite
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept-06-2012
AOR Received.
Sept-17-2012
Med's Request
Sept-17-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-28-2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 26, 2013
LANDED..........
March 03, 2013
@ pareng cabalen

Ayos ahh. saludo na talaga ako sayo pare. Para tayong may sinalihan na essay contest ahh. ahaha.

@rhetro

ayan may itatanong ka pa ba nyan? Kumpleto na yan. Kung mayron pa sabi ka lang at naka handa na ang one pad yellow paper namin.

sjmallari

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
sir cabalen,

ask ko po help nyo?san po ba kau nagmedical?kasi po ung photocopy ng passport ko front page lng nasa cem na ung original...same documents po kya ang hinihingi sa mga clinic para sa medical...hope for your help :( :(

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
sjmallari said:
sir cabalen,

ask ko po help nyo?san po ba kau nagmedical?kasi po ung photocopy ng passport ko front page lng nasa cem na ung original...same documents po kya ang hinihingi sa mga clinic para sa medical...hope for your help :( :(
@ sjmallari

Sa St. Luke's extension clinic sa Ermita, Manila ako nagpamedical (www.slec.ph). Ok lang yung front page lang ng passport. :D (kakatawag ko lang sa St. Luke's to verify). Basta bring some government IDs (SSS, postal ID, voter's ID, PRC ID, driver's license). Kahit isa lang pero kung kaya mo 2 e di the better. Tapos pa photocopy mo din (eto yung format: http://www.slec.ph/img/photocopy-guide-ca.jpg)

Check mo na lang sa website or try to call the clinics. Pero tingin ko pare-pareho yung mga requirements.

Eto yung dati kong post....

Cabalen said:
Naku hindi.

Here's nationwide at 5,000 (http://nationwidemanila.com/home/canada-visa-applicants/).

I don't know how much sa Timbol Clinic:

SCTS (Susana Camille Timbol-Sanchez) Medical Clinic
Address:
Unit 301-302 Midland Mansions Condominium
839 Arnaiz Avenue (prev. Pasay Road)
Makati City

Please call na lang at (632) 817 7510.

Those are the only 3 clinics (including St. Luke's) that I saw in the forum.
Hope this helps. Goodluck!

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
leextream said:
@ pareng cabalen

Ayos ahh. saludo na talaga ako sayo pare. Para tayong may sinalihan na essay contest ahh. ahaha.

@ rhetro

ayan may itatanong ka pa ba nyan? Kumpleto na yan. Kung mayron pa sabi ka lang at naka handa na ang one pad yellow paper namin.
Hehehe... ;D kopong bond gamit ko. :eek:

rhetro

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2013
Cabalen said:
Hi rhetro,

Welcome to the forum. :D

Congratulations for having the LMO. This itself takes some time to be received like my case.

I'll be answering your questions based on my opinions.

1.) SSS Contributions
There is an information sheet (form) that you need to fill in (part of the application package) for your historical employment. The Visa Officer (VO) needs to ensure what you have written in that form (and all other other forms as well) is indeed legit. Usually we provide employment certificates or any proof that you have indeed work for the company. They sometimes call your previous employers for verification checks. If they found any discrepancy or anomaly, they usually request for your SSS contributions. This is their sure way to verify if indeed you have worked for a certain company and how long.

I didn't include the SSS contributions in my application for all my employment certificates (5 to be exact) bear my position in the company, salary, tenure and contact person with number for verification.

For my suggestion:
-college undergrad include your HS diploma and any documents (TOR if possible) in college
- co-writer for a broadsheet column for almost 3 years (2002-2005) Proof of employment like certificate or any document that can be considered official and verifiable
- worked as a call center agent for total of 2 years (2007-2008; 2009-2010 in between i gave birth to my 2nd child) Proof of employment like certificate or any document that can be considered official and verifiable
- worked as a restaurant manager for more than 1 year (dec 2010-march 2012) Proof of employment like certificate or any document that can be considered official and verifiable
- self-employed now, my husband and I are running an agri-business in the province (business permits and accounts though are all named after my husband) Include business permit and all docs related and ITR. Probably include Marriage Certificate.

2. 3rd Party Representative
I've worked by my own through the application process. I have friends who did the same and have convinced me to do it by myself. I've talked to some consultants but was charged by a hefty amount of money. There a pros and cons. With a third party, they are very experienced and know the way around already. Hence, you can be better prepared. They will do all the dirty jobs of getting the different documents that you need. Basically, the idea is for you to be more relax and let other people feel the headache of the process.

But is it an assurance for a quick approval or let alone the approval itself? The answer is NO.

If you have the money and finds a hard time to collect all the requirements, do all the processes and, inquire and understand everything about the application then it is better to find a consultant the suit your needs. But you can always choose to do everything by your own. It depends really upon your current situation.

3. Other Visa Offices

Yes mas matagal ang CEM natin compared sa HK or SGP. But I think you need to stay in those countries for some certain number of years before you can apply to their embassies (I'm not sure about my statement. You can check this with other members). If you will get an employment abroad (HK/SGP/etc). You will have a contract. You are bind for certain number of years. So you can't go immediately to Canada. Your LMO will expire on April. Paghahanap pa lang ng trabaho in Asean countries might take you more than the expiry of your LMO.

4. Scanned copies are ok. Basta may mga pirma at contact details. Mine are also scanned copies.

This is waht I think based na din sa mga nabasa ko forum. Goodluck!

God bless your souls @ Cabalen and @ leextream ! I can't believe you really took the time to review and reply to my case. Suntok sa buwan po ang ginawa ko na pag-post dito. YOU HAVE GIVEN ME THE GREAT PUSH NA ITULOY I-FILE YUNG APPLICATION KO.

We actually filed last December for TRV, as a family. My husband is the principal applicant. The TRV application was upon the suggestion of my employer- para pag na-grant ng TRV inland Canada na lang sana i-process work permit ko para daw mas mabilis at wala masyado requirements. We have put all of our assets and (in my opinion) satisfied the requirements for TRV application, but unfortunately we got denied. TRV application package was picked up on Dec. 20,2012 and we got the result last January 11,2013. Reason for denial: Regulation 179
Again, my husband was the principal applicant for our TRV. I guess it was denied because wala pa sya travel history. Or maybe may kulang pa sa documents namin na hindi pumasa sa panlasa ng VO. It was only the VO who knows the real reason behind the denial.

So now that I'm going to file for TWP, I'm hoping that mine will be another case and the denial of our TRV application will not have an impact on my application. I will not include my husband muna for the spouse's open work permit and di ko nadin muna i-apply kids ko for TRV. My family will be my binding factor to go back (again, in my opinion)...

True po kayo about getting a consultant for the application. Sa TRV, ako lang din naman nag-asikaso lahat ng papers namin. Kaya ko lang din naisip yun, kasi baka may mga need ako na documents na di ko maisasama sa app package (kahit supplementary man lang) na di mentioned sa Document Checklist pero can make an impact sa application ko. The thought of getting a consultant came up also when our TRV got denied. Pero just an FYI, most consultants (if not all) WILL NOT procure the needed documents for you. Tayo paring applicants ang mag-leg work for securing all necessary documents. Advising and filing lang sila.

I hope sa mga nakabasa ng post ko, may mga mapulot na info. Just by reading from this forum, madami ako napulot na do's and dont's sa pag-lodge ng application sa Canada (any type of application that is). And now, may mga HEROS pa tayo na nagt-take talaga ng time to answer. Kudos to @ Cabalen and @ leextream.

I will keep you updated sa situation ko po. At baka somewhere out there e may kapareho ako ng sitwasyon.
Maraming salamat po ulit at Mabuhay tayong lahat!
God bless our applications. :)

sjmallari

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Cabalen said:
@ sjmallari

Sa St. Luke's extension clinic sa Ermita, Manila ako nagpamedical (www.slec.ph). Ok lang yung front page lang ng passport. :D (kakatawag ko lang sa St. Luke's to verify). Basta bring some government IDs (SSS, postal ID, voter's ID, PRC ID, driver's license). Kahit isa lang pero kung kaya mo 2 e di the better. Tapos pa photocopy mo din (eto yung format: http://www.slec.ph/img/photocopy-guide-ca.jpg)

Check mo na lang sa website or try to call the clinics. Pero tingin ko pare-pareho yung mga requirements.

Eto yung dati kong post....

Hope this helps. Goodluck!
thank you so much..sir cabalen :) :)
pasensya na po nakaabala pa ako sau.. :)
godbless you!!! :) :)

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
rhetro said:
God bless your souls @ Cabalen and @ leextream ! I can't believe you really took the time to review and reply to my case. Suntok sa buwan po ang ginawa ko na pag-post dito. YOU HAVE GIVEN ME THE GREAT PUSH NA ITULOY I-FILE YUNG APPLICATION KO.

We actually filed last December for TRV, as a family. My husband is the principal applicant. The TRV application was upon the suggestion of my employer- para pag na-grant ng TRV inland Canada na lang sana i-process work permit ko para daw mas mabilis at wala masyado requirements. We have put all of our assets and (in my opinion) satisfied the requirements for TRV application, but unfortunately we got denied. TRV application package was picked up on Dec. 20,2012 and we got the result last January 11,2013. Reason for denial: Regulation 179
Again, my husband was the principal applicant for our TRV. I guess it was denied because wala pa sya travel history. Or maybe may kulang pa sa documents namin na hindi pumasa sa panlasa ng VO. It was only the VO who knows the real reason behind the denial.

So now that I'm going to file for TWP, I'm hoping that mine will be another case and the denial of our TRV application will not have an impact on my application. I will not include my husband muna for the spouse's open work permit and di ko nadin muna i-apply kids ko for TRV. My family will be my binding factor to go back (again, in my opinion)...

True po kayo about getting a consultant for the application. Sa TRV, ako lang din naman nag-asikaso lahat ng papers namin. Kaya ko lang din naisip yun, kasi baka may mga need ako na documents na di ko maisasama sa app package (kahit supplementary man lang) na di mentioned sa Document Checklist pero can make an impact sa application ko. The thought of getting a consultant came up also when our TRV got denied. Pero just an FYI, most consultants (if not all) WILL NOT procure the needed documents for you. Tayo paring applicants ang mag-leg work for securing all necessary documents. Advising and filing lang sila.

I hope sa mga nakabasa ng post ko, may mga mapulot na info. Just by reading from this forum, madami ako napulot na do's and dont's sa pag-lodge ng application sa Canada (any type of application that is). And now, may mga HEROS pa tayo na nagt-take talaga ng time to answer. Kudos to @ Cabalen and @ leextream.

I will keep you updated sa situation ko po. At baka somewhere out there e may kapareho ako ng sitwasyon.
Maraming salamat po ulit at Mabuhay tayong lahat!
Anytime po basta't alam namin ang sagot.

Anyway po, mali si employer nyo. Una tama nga dapat i-satisfy si CEM na babalik kayo. May invitation letter dapat from the company which indicate the reasons and dates you will enter/leave Canada. Eto lang po kelangan ni VO. May 2 TRVs na po ako (both approved). Ang sinubmit ko lang na additional docs ay invitation letter and employment cert. 1-2 weeks po may approval na.

May friend po ako na well-off at malaki ang business, madaming assets sa Pilipinas, nagtravel na sila ng family nya all over the world. Labas pasok sa US and Europe pero denied sa Canada. Meron ka dapat na document from a company, a friend or a family member in Canada na mag eensure na yes aalis yan sa Canada on this specific date at hindi magwowork sa Canada.

So maling mali po ang iniisip ni employer at hindi din po nagproprocess ng work permit inland except for visa exempt countries (unfortunately hindi included Philippines dun). So kung man maaprove man kayo ng TRV dun. Marerealize nyo na hindi kayo makakawork (legally), hindi kayo susuportahan ng government (health benefit, rent an apartment, buy car ,etc) at mag proprocess pa din kayo sa inyong resident country (Phils.) I'll be correcting myself (thank you kabayang ragluf for the correction). To quote kabayang ragluf "WP even if coming from applicants TRVs from Non-visa exempt countries can be processed inland. What is not allowed is WP at PoE for those coming from non-visa exempt countries. During the time that a TRV holder is processing the work permit, they are not allowed to work. This is called 'changing conditions of your stay/visit' - process of transitioning your TRV to a WP." So your employer's suggestion is possible but it will take some time to receive the work permit and you might need to leave Canada already.

Baliktad po sitwasyon natin compared sa mga countries na alam nila. Narealize ko yan sa employer ko na iba yung iniisip nila at nasanay sila kumuha ng mga employees sa Europe, Australia, etc.

Nagpapasalamat po ako sa inyong shinare para din alam ng mga taong first time na kukuha ng working visa na mag-ingat.

Godbless po sa inyong application. Mukhang tama naman ang gagawin nyo ngayon. Pag andun na kayo, pwede nyo na silang kunin kung nagfafall sa NOC O, A and B yung position nyo.

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
sjmallari said:
thank you so much..sir cabalen :) :)
pasensya na po nakaabala pa ako sau.. :)
godbless you!!! :) :)
You're welcome! Hindi po kayo naka-abala. Simpleng bagay lang po naman yun. Pero next time maniningil na ako. ;D

rhetro

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2013
Cabalen said:
You're welcome! Hindi po kayo naka-abala. Simpleng bagay lang po naman yun. Pero next time maniningil na ako. ;D
;D ;D ;D

Pwedeng-pwede nga po e! Isipin niyo yung sinisingil sa akin for work permit processing na P28k e wala naman gagawin yung 3rd party rep kundi i-assess lang yung application package mo. :eek: Pagkuha ng requirements ay applicant parin naman.

Pero for now Sir @ cabalen, pro bono muna. Giving back and becoming a blessing... ;)

Maraming salamat po at Mabuhay tayong lahat!
God bless all our applications. :)

rhetro

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2013
Cabalen said:
Anytime po basta't alam namin ang sagot.

Anyway po, mali si employer nyo. Una tama nga dapat i-satisfy si CEM na babalik kayo. May invitation letter dapat from the company which indicate the reasons and dates you will enter/leave Canada. Eto lang po kelangan ni VO. May 2 TRVs na po ako (both approved). Ang sinubmit ko lang na additional docs ay invitation letter and employment cert. 1-2 weeks po may approval na.

May friend po ako na well-off at malaki ang business, madaming assets sa Pilipinas, nagtravel na sila ng family nya all over the world. Labas pasok sa US and Europe pero denied sa Canada. Meron ka dapat na document from a company, a friend or a family member in Canada na mag eensure na yes aalis yan sa Canada on this specific date at hindi magwowork sa Canada.

So maling mali po ang iniisip ni employer at hindi din po nagproprocess ng work permit inland except for visa exempt countries (unfortunately hindi included Philippines dun). So kung man maaprove man kayo ng TRV dun. Marerealize nyo na hindi kayo makakawork (legally), hindi kayo susuportahan ng government (health benefit, rent an apartment, buy car ,etc) at mag proprocess pa din kayo sa inyong resident counrtry (Phils.)

Baliktad po sitwasyon natin compared sa mga countries na alam nila. Narealize ko yan sa employer ko na iba yung iniisip nila at nasanay sila kumuha ng mga employees sa Europe, Australia, etc.

Nagpapasalamat po ako sa inyong shinare para din alam ng mga taong first time na kukuha ng working visa na mag-ingat.

Godbless po sa inyong application. Mukhang tama naman ang gagawin nyo ngayon. Pag andun na kayo, pwede nyo na silang kunin kung nagfafall sa NOC O, A and B yung position nyo.
@ cabalen

Sir, do you think it helped sa TWP niyo yung TRVs niyo na approved? In my opinion, may impact yun sa TWP niyo specially if you honored the validity of your previous TRVs.

My employer is not a company. They are private Canadians who have several business in AB. One of their business is a restaurant. Through a relative, I sent my resume to them and nagustuhan naman nila yung profile ko. Based sa suggestion niya sa akin na hindi nag-work out, I guess hindi nila talaga alam kung gaano ka mahihirapan sa pagdaan sa butas ng karayom pag nag-hire from the Philippines. my employer and I did the interview via skype, very short lang kasi always on the go si employer. Dapat pala documented din yun para mai-present sa CEM... Sa TRV po namin, meron naman po mga invitation letters (from my husband's bro with PR status, his maternal aunt and 1st cousin who are both CA citizens).

For my TWP application, will I still need letter of invitation from my husband's relatives? Are my LMO and JO/contract enough documents from my employer already? May supporting documents pa po ba sila na pwede i-provide?

Maraming salamat po and Mabuhay tayong lahat!

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
rhetro said:
@ cabalen

Sir, do you think it helped sa TWP niyo yung TRVs niyo na approved? In my opinion, may impact yun sa TWP niyo specially if you honored the validity of your previous TRVs.

My employer is not a company. They are private Canadians who have several business in AB. One of their business is a restaurant. Through a relative, I sent my resume to them and nagustuhan naman nila yung profile ko. Based sa suggestion niya sa akin na hindi nag-work out, I guess hindi nila talaga alam kung gaano ka mahihirapan sa pagdaan sa butas ng karayom pag nag-hire from the Philippines. my employer and I did the interview via skype, very short lang kasi always on the go si employer. Dapat pala documented din yun para mai-present sa CEM... Sa TRV po namin, meron naman po mga invitation letters (from my husband's bro with PR status, his maternal aunt and 1st cousin who are both CA citizens).

For my TWP application, will I still need letter of invitation from my husband's relatives? Are my LMO and JO/contract enough documents from my employer already? May supporting documents pa po ba sila na pwede i-provide?

@ rhetro

I have modified my previous post about getting a TRV then WP inland. This is possible. My apologies and thank you to kabayang ragluf for pointing out my mistake.

I think my previous TRVs might have helped in the approval. But there are still other factors and more compelling reasons the VOs are looking for.

I see po... Meron naman palang invitation letters. Anyway, for the TWP, no need na po ng invitation letters from the relative. The LMO, employment contract and duties and responsibilities with letterhead ang prinovide ng employer ko na pinass ko sa CEM. Pero any other official document from your employer would be ok to include.

rhetro

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2013
Cabalen said:
Sa mga Ka-Julyers ko, I have a question about the validity of the visa.

Mine was only 1 year but my LMO stated 2 years. But my wife (SOWP) and daughter (TRV) both have 2 years validity in their Visas.

Is this correct or will my work permit at the port of entry be affected?

Thanks!
@cabalen

Sir, I'm not sure if this will be able to answer your query pero I'll try to post my parents experience parin coz it might give light somehow sa situation ng visa niyo.

My parents with my youngest bro were in the US for almost 8 years via H1B visa. Due to lengthy process for green card, my Mom tried to apply to Canada via US H1B AINP in late 2010 or early 2011. My dad and my bro were her dependents sa AINP application. My Mom's application (she is the principal applicant) got approved mid 2011. Late 2011, my father moved to Canada first via work permit (from US- Canada). My Mom and bro stayed behind sa US kasi may mom was still in contract then sa employment niya as teacher. Nung natapos na contract ng mom ko and While waiting for other documents to be requested/ approved, my Mom and brother went to Canada via TRV in early 2012. my bro was able to study in Canada even on TRV. My mom did not work since in process ang PR an on TRV lang sya. May 2012, they had their medical exam for PR application done and was filed on the same month. Since mag-expire na TRV, immigration advised my Mom to exit Canada. She complied, came back home here in the Philippines, so as not to compromise their PR application. Visa approval nalang wait niya but Till now wala pa yung PR visa nila...

Now, since my dad has valid TWP, my bro (w/ expired TRV already) was allowed to stay in Canada since he (my bro) is a dependent. Namali ang decision ng parents ko nun na hindi isama ang mom ko as my dad's dependent, kasi nga may nag-advise sa kanila na baka daw mag-conflict sa PR wherein my Mom is the principal applicant. Based from the situation, the validity of the dependent/s visa will follow the visa validity of the principal applicant. I am no expert. Bagong- bago palang po ako sa forum na ito and ako nga mismo ay napakaraming tanong din base sa situation ko. :) Based lang po itong sinasabi ko na ito sa case ng parents ko, so if there are people here who are more expertise baka pwede sila mag-share.

Jdjianna

Star Member
Sep 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/21/2015
AOR Received.
9/11/2015
IELTS Request
9/30/2015
File Transfer...
9/11/2015
Med's Request
9/8/2015
Med's Done....
9/28/2015
Hi all,
Me experience po ba kayo dito regarding sa addendum ng Poea? Ayaw kasi sign ng employer ko un document kasi un clause daw na regarding repatriation or shouldering the expenses when employee died... Baka me experience po kayo jan
.pa share naman. Thanks.

Regards,
Jdjianna

rhetro

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2013
Cabalen said:
@ rhetro

I have modified my previous post about getting a TRV then WP inland. This is possible. My apologies and thank you to kabayang ragluf for pointing out my mistake.

I think my previous TRVs might have helped in the approval. But there are still other factors and more compelling reasons the VOs are looking for.

I see po... Meron naman palang invitation letters. Anyway, for the TWP, no need na po ng invitation letters from the relative. The LMO, employment contract and duties and responsibilities with letterhead ang prinovide ng employer ko na pinass ko sa CEM. Pero any other official document from your employer would be ok to include.
@Cabalen

Thanks po and no need to apologize. Yun nga po ang plan when we applied for TRV. My husband and kids will accompany me, then I'll stay behind to process so that my WP will be processed inland. While being processed di naman talaga ako mag-work. My Dad is there and other close relatives of my hubby na mag-support sa akin and may konti din naman ipon kahit papano so that I'll survive during the waiting period of WP processing. Inland Canada kasi 60-70 days processing lang (daw) tutal my employer believes that I'm qualified for the job. But plan did not work out our way. I believe God has better plans.

Question po:
Ok lang ba mag-file ng TWP application kahit malapit na expiration ng LMO? My LMO will expire on APril 14, my plan is to lodge my TWP application package ng Feb 22. Ok lang po ba yun? Kasi antayin ko pa yung TESDA certification ko na lalabas. Last week of Jan ang plan ko initially to file my TWP application. Kaso yung NC2 ko from TESDA ang makaka-delay. Nasabi kasi ni Sir @leextream na medyo malaki impact pag may NC2, specially related sa job ko. I did training for Food and Beverage. Mag NC3 pa sana ako, kaso gahol na sa oras (coz of my LMO's expiration). Biglaang blessing kasi lahat yung pagdating ng job na yun sa akin tapos nag-positive yung LMO.

Maraming salamat po at Mabuhay tayong lahat!
God bless all our applications. :)