15-09-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2015
Med's Request
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2016
@ AEE11

Yes I did submit my application online on 13th Feb. Initially they just asked me to provide that form, photograph and copy of my work permit. on 20th Feb I received email from them saying to make final decision on your application they want my passport.... I sent out my passport on same day and received back on 3rd March.

I could have received it earlier but because of long weekend and couple holidays it delayed by Post Canada.

To All,

If you need more clarification or any help I would be more than happy to provide. I was about to get cardiac arrest just a couple months back (SEP 2014 Applicant :( )

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
Thanks for the info, any guesses what might be happening at their end with my application, I sent them passport but haven't heard anything back

blitzkrieger said:
@ AEE11

Yes I did submit my application online on 13th Feb. Initially they just asked me to provide that form, photograph and copy of my work permit. on 20th Feb I received email from them saying to make final decision on your application they want my passport.... I sent out my passport on same day and received back on 3rd March.

I could have received it earlier but because of long weekend and couple holidays it delayed by Post Canada.

To All,

If you need more clarification or any help I would be more than happy to provide. I was about to get cardiac arrest just a couple months back (SEP 2014 Applicant :( )

blitzkrieger

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2015
Med's Request
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2016
you should be fine, as long as they have asked your passport that means everything is perfect. Usually it takes 4-5 business days for them to do visa stamp. I am having strong filling by evening you can track your return-package on post Canada site, you should see processed at Ottawa.

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
Thanks a lot, Just now I noticed my application status has been changed to Application has been approved and as you said by evening I should have return package track enabled, wow you just said it and happened. Thanks blitzkrieger

blitzkrieger said:
you should be fine, as long as they have asked your passport that means everything is perfect. Usually it takes 4-5 business days for them to do visa stamp. I am having strong filling by evening you can track your return-package on post Canada site, you should see processed at Ottawa.

blitzkrieger

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2015
Med's Request
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2016
You are welcome !! you will get your passport mostly by Tuesday or Wednesday.

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
blitzkrieger said:
hey do u know if someone has a visitor permit/record and is in canada already where do they apply to get a temporary resident visa? my mom has a visitor record and needs to travel outside canada. what is the process? does she apply online thru cic website?

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
I checked now in Canada post tracking and it still it shows as not able to find any results. I guess I have to wait till Monday to see tracking enabled

blitzkrieger said:

mmanzanilla

Jan 21, 2015
AEE11 said:
I checked now in Canada post tracking and it still it shows as not able to find any results. I guess I have to wait till Monday to see tracking enabled
AEE11 did your tracking get activated today?

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
mmanzanilla said:
AEE11 did your tracking get activated today?
No till now it is not activated, I dont know what they are doing wit my passport when the process is completed. When did u apply urs and are you waiting for your passport

mmanzanilla

Jan 21, 2015
AEE11 said:
No till now it is not activated, I dont know what they are doing wit my passport when the process is completed. When did u apply urs and are you waiting for your passport
I did paper application. I called CIC today and they said it got approved Friday. Don't understand why they didn't mail it today. I included a letter telling them I had to travel on March 12. :(

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
mmanzanilla said:
I did paper application. I called CIC today and they said it got approved Friday. Don't understand why they didn't mail it today. I included a letter telling them I had to travel on March 12. :(
Call them tomorrow and see what they say, I'm also gonna call them tomorrow

AEE11

Jan 26, 2013
Any one waiting for passports from CIC after submitting for TRV? please share if you received your passports. please let me know if you received by Canada Xpress post or regular post?

mmanzanilla

Jan 21, 2015
AEE11 said:
Any one waiting for passports from CIC after submitting for TRV? please share if you received your passports. please let me know if you received by Canada Xpress post or regular post?
I called this morning. They said it was shipped yesterday but my tracking still not active. Not sure if they assigned a new number. The call centre couldn't give me the number.