+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Resident Visa Refused due to Misrepresentation

Gemini_15

Jun 23, 2017
The problem is , i cant retrieve the forms that id been send to the embassy, my agency just returned my original documents and not the three forms that id filled out.

Gemini_15

Jun 23, 2017
Like the IMM569E, in febuary 2016 the application was paper based right, the online was started late 2016, i need to see what my agency put on that form, bcause theily are the one who send the application.

Gemini_15

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, thats what im thinking, i remember that i signed that form before,im afraid that i may put some details or missed some, because i didnt see the form before they send it.and i remember the time thet call to me that i can reapply only after 2 years.but it didnt state on the letter of refusal.thank you for ur time

Gemini_15

Jun 23, 2017
You'll need to ask your agent
Thank you, do you think if i reapply the vo will gonna compare my old imm5669e form to my new one. I mean the background declaration that i put in refused application , do you think they double chekck if i fill the same background.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thank you, do you think if i reapply the vo will gonna compare my old imm5669e form to my new one. I mean the background declaration that i put in refused application , do you think they double chekck if i fill the same background.
All applications are recorded in the IRCC database in a digital format, even paper submissions.

All details about your application history are thrown up as soon as your UCI Number and/or name, date of birth, country, etc are inputted.

So, yes, the information declared in your previous application(s) will be immediately available when you reapply.

I suggest you contact your agent to check the copies of the previous application, and take it from there

Gemini_15

Jun 23, 2017
Thank you ,i will ask them a copy, so that it will be the same on my new application, i dont wanted to get refused again,
But my agent now said that i dont need to say that id been refused before, abd i dont have to put my uci/ application number because they said that my old application was already burried, i really doubted that, let say they will not find out early, but what if they find out later,
There are only two reason on my refusal
-my purpose of visit and
-employment prospect in country of residence
I think thats a minor case and i can tell it when they ask the reason of refusal, or they already know about it because right you said they have record of everything.. anyway thank you so much, you now this kind of feeling, its really stress me out, i wanted to go there and to live there.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thank you ,i will ask them a copy, so that it will be the same on my new application, i dont wanted to get refused again,
But my agent now said that i dont need to say that id been refused before, abd i dont have to put my uci/ application number because they said that my old application was already burried, i really doubted that, let say they will not find out early, but what if they find out later,
I recommend you fire your agent ASAP. Don't allow them to represent you/file any new application on your behalf.

Your old application is not buried/lost in a mountain of withering, yellowed papers. Your entire case history is immediately accessible on the IRCC database.

Not stating previous visa refusals could lead to a 5 years ban for misrepresentation. Assuming you fail to declare your TFW refusal and it goes unnoticed, you could even get your PR. However, your PR can be revoked even years later if IRCC discovers that you had committed misrepresentation by not declaring your previous TFW refusal.

In any case, like I've mentioned earlier, your previous application history is instantly available as soon as your specifics are inputted regardless of declaring the previous TFW refusal

There are only two reason on my refusal
-my purpose of visit and
-employment prospect in country of residence
I think thats a minor case and i can tell it when they ask the reason of refusal,
Believe me, these are *minor* refusal reasons + are quite common. So, don't be worried that your TFW refusal will affect your PNP or PR. It will not

Reactions: res1

Gemini_15

Jun 23, 2017
Thank you so much for the concern, i really know that even i didnt put my uci on the form they will still find it out, by using my personal info, like date of birth passport number etc,, im thinking that it will make match in their system,

Thank you again.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You'll be fine even if you don't provide your UCI Number. What's imperative is you must declare any previous visa refusals, including the TFW refusal, or else you would be risking a 5 years ban for misrepresentation

Gemini_15

Jun 23, 2017
You'll be fine even if you don't provide your UCI Number. What's imperative is you must declare any previous visa refusals, including the TFW refusal, or else you would be risking a 5 years ban for misrepresentation
Thank you so much . I really appreciate your response.

Gemini_15

Jun 23, 2017
Hi, i have another question, i ask my old agency why they advice me to reapply after 2years although it didn't state in the refusal letter. How do i know if im banned or not.
I mean there are only two reasons on the letter .
- purpose of visit and
- employment prospect in the country of residence,
Do this reason makes me banned for two years??
Thank you

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi, i have another question, i ask my old agency why they advice me to reapply after 2years although it didn't state in the refusal letter. How do i know if im banned or not.
I mean there are only two reasons on the letter .
- purpose of visit and
- employment prospect in the country of residence,
Do this reason makes me banned for two years??
Thank you
You have not been banned. The refusal reason for a ban would have said that you are inadmissible.

I suggest you order GCMS notes. And, please fire this agent asap

Gemini_15

Jun 23, 2017
You have not been banned. The refusal reason for a ban would have said that you are inadmissible.

I suggest you order GCMS notes. And, please fire this agent asap
GCMS notes.. whats that mean, you mean a request for real reason of refusal.. ATIP?