+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Resident Visa Refused due to Misrepresentation

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
They said during the interview,there is inconsistancy answer about time of detention and about the party that i support while i was in my country so they are not satified therefore they refuse my application.
From what I understand, you cannot reapply.

I recommend you ask @scylla She would have the best advice

Last edited:

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Why i cant replay?they refused that they dont belive that i am not the party memeber.can i replay with the document i have
If you have applied for PR under refugee, then your chances of getting a approved visa is nil because CIC now knows that you will try to stay in Canada instead of leaving once your visa expires.

khan2019

Jun 16, 2018
i am inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years under the permanent residency. there is any other option to move to Canada. i.e. tourist, work permit. yesterday i read the article if your blood relation is living in Canada so you can move under the teacher's requirement in British Columbia.
Please tell me any chances or any option for this. because i have a blood relation in British Columbia.
Would you please explain what sort of misrepresentation had u committed? has u applied under provincial nominee program?