+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Residence Visa

Yalcinsey

Aug 17, 2018
Hello,

I applied for TRV couple days ago and I have received a message that my passport required to be sent IRCC office to finalize processing my application, But I will be gone by today to my country so I will be outside of the country, how can I receive the visa stamp on my passport, Does anybody has an answer for it?

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Hello,

I applied for TRV couple days ago and I have received a message that my passport required to be sent IRCC office to finalize processing my application, But I will be gone by today to my country so I will be outside of the country, how can I receive the visa stamp on my passport, Does anybody has an answer for it?
where did you applied ?

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
I think its better for you to submit your passport and wait for visa stamp , its shown the processing time inside Canada not that much

Visitor visa (from inside Canada)

These applications can be submitted online or by paper.

9 days ?

Working on applications received on July 26, 2018.

Paper

18 days ?

Working on applications received on July 17, 2018.

Reactions: Yalcinsey

Yalcinsey

Aug 17, 2018
The point is, I am already flying back home, I was thinking I put turkey for where applyin Cause I wanted to get my stamp in Turkey. But after my passport request I just realized, my passport needed to be submitted in Canada. Since I am already Turkey, I need a visa in order to go back Canada.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
The point is, I am already flying back home, I was thinking I put turkey for where applyin Cause I wanted to get my stamp in Turkey. But after my passport request I just realized, my passport needed to be submitted in Canada. Since I am already Turkey, I need a visa in order to go back Canada.
You need to email the Ankara visa office to request to submit your passport to them for visa stamping. This is doable/done before

Reactions: Yalcinsey

Yalcinsey

Aug 17, 2018
You need to email the Ankara visa office to request to submit your passport to them for visa stamping. This is doable/done before
I have already emailed them, I will wait for the answer. They do not answer emails very often, but I will just wait for the answer. I was just looking for more options. Thank you for the help. Do you have any idea, one month could it be enough time done this process. Cause stamp validation is good for a month. If they cannot reach my passport, My application will already be refused.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have already emailed them, I will wait for the answer. They do not answer emails very often, but I will just wait for the answer. I was just looking for more options. Thank you for the help. Do you have any idea, one month could it be enough time done this process. Cause stamp validation is good for a month. If they cannot reach my passport, My application will already be refused.
You can email CPC-Ottawa just so you get a quicker response.... probably in a couple of days. You can then submit your passport to either the Istanbul or Ankara VACs.

You will be able to submit your passport to the VAC within the 30 days passport submission time frame. No worries