+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary public policy to facilitate the granting of permanent residence to international student with a recent credential from a Canadian uni

Djihane_15

May 2, 2021
Hi,

Anyone knows anyone who applied to this temporary policy with a study permit? I have a degree from canada but I am currently doing my PhD and therefore has a study permit that allows me to work for 20 hours a week. Does anyone know if I am eligible for this program?

Thanks in advance

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi,

Anyone knows anyone who applied to this temporary policy with a study permit? I have a degree from canada but I am currently doing my PhD and therefore has a study permit that allows me to work for 20 hours a week. Does anyone know if I am eligible for this program?

Thanks in advance
Depending if the degree is acceptable, you can apply under Grad Stream ( FR ) . Your authorization to work will be your study permit.

Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
Hi,

Thanks in advance
I just want to add..Only allowance to work is not the eligibility here. You are eligible to apply only if you are currently employed.

Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
Yes yes that's the one i am thinking of applying but I am on a study permit so not sure if im eligible. I have a BSc but now doing my PhD
Doesn’t matter if you are on study permit. You are eligible as long as you are in Canada, currently employed and graduate from a DLI after 2017. Please read the link for full eligibility