+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary public policy- Essential, non health care workers program

Sam Ghm

Feb 8, 2021
No educational requirements are listed but you need at least a year of experience as a home support worker. You said caregiver, which is a different NOC.

To be eligible, you must
I am working in a home care agency as a "caregiver for seniors". I hope that qualifies for HSW (NOC 4412). Is that correct?

Sam Ghm

Feb 8, 2021
Yes, it is not childcare. Make sure your employment letter matches the NOC.
They have mentioned my designation as a " live-in Caregiver" in the paystub, but it is a home care agency for seniors only. So, I will ask them for a letter that mentions my designation as "live-in caregiver for seniors" and they will provide me this anytime I request. So, I hope that will not be a problem.

Sam Ghm

Feb 8, 2021
They have mentioned my designation as a " live-in Caregiver" in the paystub, but it is a home care agency for seniors only. So, I will ask them for a letter that mentions my designation as "live-in caregiver for seniors" and they will provide me this anytime I request. So, I hope that will not be a problem.
No educational requirements are listed but you need at least a year of experience as a home support worker. You said caregiver, which is a different NOC.

To be eligible, you must
Did you apply through this public policy? Which NOC?