+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary public policy- Essential, non health care workers program

pkapoor

Dec 11, 2019
Hello everyone,
I am an international student, I have completed one 8-months course while other course ends later this month.
I worked at an essential job since last year and also full time for 4 months when it was allowed. My hours worked since last year are more than 1560. I am employed right now and have general IELTS scores of 7.5 bands.

As per the eligibility tool on canada.ca, I am eligible. Can i apply? Do i meet all conditions of eligibility?

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
Hello everyone,
I am an international student, I have completed one 8-months course while other course ends later this month.
I worked at an essential job since last year and also full time for 4 months when it was allowed. My hours worked since last year are more than 1560. I am employed right now and have general IELTS scores of 7.5 bands.

As per the eligibility tool on canada.ca, I am eligible. Can i apply? Do i meet all conditions of eligibility?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway.html

pkapoor

Dec 11, 2019
If it says you are eligible then you are eligible. We don’t know your whole profile.
As per the eligibility requirements, both part time and full time hours are calculated for 1560 hours total. Is there a restriction on hours counted like 30/ week for full time and 15/ week for part time or just a total count of hours worked.
Thank you for your reply

Jatt Saab

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
As per the eligibility requirements, both part time and full time hours are calculated for 1560 hours total. Is there a restriction on hours counted like 30/ week for full time and 15/ week for part time or just a total count of hours worked.
Thank you for your reply
If your status is Full time at a job , IRCC takes 30 hours per week max and if your status is status is part time ( less then 30 hours) max u get is 15 hours...hope that helps

Niks klassen

Jun 22, 2021
Hello,

I want to apply in one of stream Workers in Canada: essential, non-health care. I was working as a cashier (NOC 6611) at Walmart, but Total hours is only 956. that's one case, and the other is, Now I am working as a CNC MACHINIST (NOC 7231) (ongoing job) and have completed 750 hours,
Can I sum up these working hours to complete 1560 hours requirement?

Any suggestions ??

Thank you everyone for your time

Sam Ghm

Feb 8, 2021
Hello guys! For healthcare workers (caregivers), is it necessary to submit academic credentials evaluated from WES? I do not see any education option when I check the public policy? kindly help me. I have lost all my academic documents while sending to India via Canada post and it will take sometime and effort to make them, the time consumption from WES is another big dilemma. Kindly suggest.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello guys! For healthcare workers (caregivers), is it necessary to submit academic credentials evaluated from WES? I do not see any education option when I check the public policy? kindly help me. I have lost all my academic documents while sending to India via Canada post and it will take sometime and effort to make them, the time consumption from WES is another big dilemma. Kindly suggest.
What is your NOC? Are you a PSW? You don’t need academic documents.

Sam Ghm

Feb 8, 2021
What is your NOC? Are you a PSW? You don’t need academic documents.
My NOC is 4412, home support worker. I am working in an open work permit. Are you sure we don't need to submit WES credentials for HSW? Thanks for the reply.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My NOC is 4412, home support worker. I am working in an open work permit. Are you sure we don't need to submit WES credentials for HSW? Thanks for the reply.
No educational requirements are listed but you need at least a year of experience as a home support worker. You said caregiver, which is a different NOC.

To be eligible, you must