+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TEF PREPARATION - HELP

vijay_k

Star Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hi Friends,
My CRS score below 400. I wan to take TEF to improve my crs score. I am completely new to French and my age is 37 now. I have few questions, please help

1. How long does it take to prepare and write for aiming CLB 8
2 .Where exactly [ which site ] we need to book the test? I couldnt find exact website for it unlike we have British council and IDP
3. Are there any authentic training materials or trainers?

Please bear with my queries. I am bit desparate after trying all the other ways to improve my score.

thanks in advance.

Best wishes

vijay_k

Star Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hi Friends,
My CRS score below 400. I wan to take TEF to improve my crs score. I am completely new to French and my age is 37 now. I have few questions, please help

1. How long does it take to prepare and write for aiming CLB 8
2 .Where exactly [ which site ] we need to book the test? I couldnt find exact website for it unlike we have British council and IDP
3. Are there any authentic training materials or trainers?

Please bear with my queries. I am bit desparate after trying all the other ways to improve my score.

thanks in advance.

Best wishes

reshmi nair

Feb 2, 2021
hello tititi and vvik33,
I am also preparing.Did you take the exam in India? which centre did you choose? do the questions get repeated from the past? any strategies that really helped? thanks in advance.

Reactions: Saï Ram 15

run110

Sep 14, 2021
Guys, could you please help me.
I've noticed that one month waiting period should be between exams (TEF). What will hapene if I take two exams in two weeks? my first exam was'nt good and, because of dead line I can'nt wait for one month?

cadiee

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Guys, could you please help me.
I've noticed that one month waiting period should be between exams (TEF). What will hapene if I take two exams in two weeks? my first exam was'nt good and, because of dead line I can'nt wait for one month?
hi.. hows its going? have you appeared for the exam ? are you from India