+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TEF PREPARATION - HELP

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
Wow, really? I always found speaking to be quite tough. Would you kindly help me practice speaking, with regards to '' phrases that you can use in different conversations and prepare questions for section 1 that can apply to many scenarios ''

My email address is ( vvik33@yahoo.com ). Thank you so much! :)
Hey, I did not forget about you. I just got busy, and I will send you Task1 questions and other useful stuff as soon as possible. I will send you a fast example now

ozzyess

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Guys one question regarding the TEF/TCF. It seems that it is not organized as frequently as IELTS, here in Turkey it is held every 3 months.

Is it same everywhere? Because I think I will ve ready in July but it seems that there will be no exam until September or October.

Lionel17

Apr 26, 2020
Hi,
I took it twice to score clb7. I learned french from scratch in 6 months and then got prepared for exam in 3 months. I believe it`s really important to get familiar with the exam and try to work on exam materials because it gets easier when you know what should you be prepared for.
WOW IS THAT B2? WOW WHAT A PROGRESS.. I AM ALSO STARTING TO LEARN FRENCH TO IMPROVE MY CRS SCORE
CAN YOU PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXP HOW YOU ROCKED THIS LANGUAGE WITHIN 9 MONTHS??

ht0107

Aug 17, 2017
Hi,
thanks for reaching out. I'm currently in C1 level now after going through very intensive hours every week. My reading and listening are strong but speaking and writing are slightly weaker.
Have you done the TEF exam? How was your experience with speaking and writing?

Yes, I would like some study materials and help with idea generation/checking my writing.

Many thanks!
Wow, your sharing inspired a lot on the way to conquer French. Appreciate it if you could share more about listening practice since I find so hard to listen and catch words.

sohaib.chowdhury

Oct 10, 2014
Hi,
I took it twice to score clb7. I learned french from scratch in 6 months and then got prepared for exam in 3 months. I believe it`s really important to get familiar with the exam and try to work on exam materials because it gets easier when you know what should you be prepared for.
Hi, I started learning french last month from alliance francaise. They are going very slow.. it would of great help if I get some tef materials.
Pls help..
my email- sohaib.hasan.chy@gmail.com

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
Hi, I started learning french last month from alliance francaise. They are going very slow.. it would of great help if I get some tef materials.
Pls help..
my email- sohaib.hasan.chy@gmail.com
Start with easy French step by step (Myrna Bell Rochester) do the exercises more than once. It will take 3-4 months of regular effort with the book to grasp the grammar basics. Once you are comfortable, start reading French online on Le Monde for example.
For listening practice start with news in slow French. There are other resources on you tube also
Bonne chance