+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Technical glitch - AOR not received

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018
I submitted my documents and paid fee on 10/21 for my PR application. I only received Confirmation of Online Application Transmission but not AOR. Upon checking with IRCC on phone today, agent told me that he isn't able to find my application on their system. He said it's a technical glitch and asked to submit web form inquiry.

Has anyone faced similar issue?

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
I submitted my documents and paid fee on 10/21 for my PR application. I only received Confirmation of Online Application Transmission but not AOR. Upon checking with IRCC on phone today, agent told me that he isn't able to find my application on their system. He said it's a technical glitch and asked to submit web form inquiry.

Has anyone faced similar issue?
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/delay-in-aor-after-eapr-submission.590909/#post-7320185

Reactions: Takentaken421

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It happens sometimes. Do not fear, your application is submitted and you will receive your AOR soon.

sumant24

Mar 5, 2017
Hi,

Sorry to post in this thread, I tried to post my query in other forums but did not get a response and I saw this is the most active thread, please suggest on below situtation,

I recieved ITA in March 2019, submitted my documents and paid fee on Apr/25 for my PR application in Express Entry. I only received Confirmation of Online Application Transmission but did not recieve AOR.
I called IRCC multiple times, agents are saying that they are not able to find my application on their system.
I submitted the Webform and used Report techinical issues in Express Entry page. Today early morning (EST TZ), I recieved a message from an agent saying issue is resolved, however I am not seeing AOR yet.
Upon calling IRCC again, agent asked me to raise Webform again and wait for 10 more days.

Has anyone faced similar issue or any idea what's the best thing to do. ?