+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Teaching NOC without Bed

hardeep445

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
My concern is not that i can teach in canada or not. My question and concern is can i apply PR as FSW in Express Entry under Noc 4031 secondary school teacher having 2 yr experience of Computer teacher in high school without having B.Ed degree? It will be accepted or rejected on basis that i am not having B.Ed degree.
Did you got the pr please reply i am also facing the same problem as my wife doesnt have b.ed degree to apply under secondary school teacher category

Regards
Ple

Priyankaa@03

Dec 25, 2018
I think you guys should answer the question well. I have been a teacher in my country for more than 5 years and I want to immigrate to Canada. I am not interested in becoming a teacher in Canada. I just want to know if I qualify for express entry without a bachelor’s degree in education. I have a bachelor’s degree in English. Thanks
Have you got the answer of your query? Kindly reply

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Give it a try. Your reference letter must well written as per the NOC duties

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
Any one who got PR in NOC 4031 without B.ED..kindly reply..
Take a look at this quote from Federal Documentation.
"If a professional body has been designated for the primary occupation specified in the application, the applicant must submit a completed foreign diploma, certificate or credential relevant to that occupation and the equivalency assessment (ECA report) issued by the designated professional body establishing that the completed foreign diploma, certificate or credential is equivalent to the completed Canadian educational credential required to practise that occupation in at least one of the provinces in which the equivalency assessments issued by this professional body are recognized."
Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/federal-skilled-workers/assessing-applications-against-minimum-requirements.html

Manoj Thakur

Oct 17, 2018
Take a look at this quote from Federal Documentation.
"If a professional body has been designated for the primary occupation specified in the application, the applicant must submit a completed foreign diploma, certificate or credential relevant to that occupation and the equivalency assessment (ECA report) issued by the designated professional body establishing that the completed foreign diploma, certificate or credential is equivalent to the completed Canadian educational credential required to practise that occupation in at least one of the provinces in which the equivalency assessments issued by this professional body are recognized."
Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/federal-skilled-workers/assessing-applications-against-minimum-requirements.html
Dear First of all we r not sure about that our occupation is professional or not..secondly, this can only be clarified by that person who got PR in the same circumstances.
Wht you post is highly recommended but tht is already known and understood.
My question is diffrent

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
Dear First of all we r not sure about that our occupation is professional or not..secondly, this can only be clarified by that person who got PR in the same circumstances.
Wht you post is highly recommended but tht is already known and understood.
My question is diffrent
You can not teach without a B.Ed in Canada. Hence, insufficient academic evidence is still no teaching. If it says, "teaching" they mean with a 2 year B. Ed. .I just don't see how you can interpret it otherwise. There are no non BEd teaching jobs anywhere in Canada. Now, you could maybe an educational assistant but it is NOT teaching. Plus why get educational assistants for the other side of the planet if our population has a 60% level of degrees and diplomas. You don't even know our culture; it is NOT like India one bit. You can't work the system to see what you can get; its dumb becuase it won't work. If something doesn't work or apply drop it. Stop trying to will the impossible.

Last edited:

Manoj Thakur

Oct 17, 2018
You can not teach without a B.Ed in Canada. Hence, insufficient academic evidence is still no teaching. If it says, "teaching" they mean with a 2 year B. Ed. .I just don't see how you can interpret it otherwise. There are no non BEd teaching jobs anywhere in Canada. Now, you could maybe an educational assistant but it is NOT teaching. Plus why get educational assistants for the other side of the planet if our population has a 60% level of degrees and diplomas. You don't even know our culture; it is NOT like India one bit. You can't work the system to see what you can get; its dumb becuase it won't work. If something doesn't work or apply drop it. Stop trying to will the impossible.
I dnt want any job over there..my question is different..i have done my ECA with masters in chemistry instead of B.Ed to get more points in EE profile..now under 4031 what are the chances to success?
Hope m clear now

Honey jindal

Oct 11, 2021
Hiii
I had an experience of 3 years in teaching till 2019....in 2019 I started my b.ed and completed it in 2021.is my work experience valid for express entry or experience after complition of b.ed will be accountable???