+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Taking IELTS and have a question? We are here to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fola (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
Reactions: Taweda

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

geneglory

May 30, 2021
Hi guys

I'm planning to apply an Express Entry and I'll be doing my IELTS next month.. To prepare, I'm reading the materials from the road to IELTS website that I got from the place where I registered. Will this be enough materials for me to pass? Also, the materials aren't complete. It would only give me 3 easy sets for every subjects only and the others are locked. It looks like this.

Will these materials be enough? How can I get more free materials to prepare me for my test?

Roshan (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
Hi,
How much should be the IELTS Score to apply for getting a job in HR Domain?
Hello, thank you for your message. It would depend on which organization you are applying to. I would check with the organizations directly to see if they require you to have an IELTS score. If you are looking to improve your general employment opportunities by displaying an IELTS score on your CV, then you should aim to get as high a score as possible. Good luck!

Roshan (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
Hi guys

I'm planning to apply an Express Entry and I'll be doing my IELTS next month.. To prepare, I'm reading the materials from the road to IELTS website that I got from the place where I registered. Will this be enough materials for me to pass? Also, the materials aren't complete. It would only give me 3 easy sets for every subjects only and the others are locked. It looks like this.

Will these materials be enough? How can I get more free materials to prepare me for my test?
Hello, thank you for your message. If you would like more preparation material, please visit: https://www.ielts.org/for-test-takers/how-to-prepare. We hope these materials will help you to get your desired score. Good luck!

Sameer Kainth

Jun 2, 2021
We are here to support you and answer any questions you may have in relation to IELTS, whether it’s about preparing for your test, booking your test, or finding out which Canadian organisations accept IELTS. Please ask us a question here, and we’ll get back to you.
My question can anyone reply it??
What band we need to go to Canada or can anyone who had 5.5 in two subject band can he go or is it necessary to have 5.5 band in one only??

Status
Not open for further replies.