+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Taking IELTS and have a question? We are here to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roshan (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
Hi
I work with a company in Qatar which has offices in Canada. If I get a chance to work in Canada through my company, Do I need to take IELTS exam? I want to get PR gradually and settle down in Canada with my family. FYI: I am a Software Technical Professional having total of 20 years of experience.
Hello, thanks for your message. For any specific questions on settling in Canada , we recommend you contact Canada Visa directly: https://www.canadavisa.com/contact-us.html#gs.0jq36v Kind regards.

Roshan (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
hello i’m 23 years old Pakistani i have 47% only in my 12 class i have done diploma in hotel management and i want to apply for undergraduate diploma in culinary management is it possible will i able to aquire visa if i get my IELTS done in 6 each bands in all the modules?
Hello, thanks for your message. For any specific questions on visas , we recommend you contact Canada Visa directly: https://www.canadavisa.com/contact-us.html#gs.0jq36v Kind regards.

Sabiha (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
Hi, I'm still trying to sign for a test in Nova Scotia but it keeps showing up as full until next year. Would it be possible to ask facilities in NS to increase seats please? Thank you
You have to keep trying as many test get cancelled because some people over booked .

Sabiha (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
hello i’m 23 years old Pakistani i have 47% only in my 12 class i have done diploma in hotel management and i want to apply for undergraduate diploma in culinary management is it possible will i able to aquire visa if i get my IELTS done in 6 each bands in all the modules?
You have to check the requirements for English Language proficiency of the institutions you are applying to , check on IELTS.org

Sabiha (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
Hi
I work with a company in Qatar which has offices in Canada. If I get a chance to work in Canada through my company, Do I need to take IELTS exam? I want to get PR gradually and settle down in Canada with my family. FYI: I am a Software Technical Professional having total of 20 years of experience.
When you apply for the PR card, you will have to take IELTS to show your English proficiency .

D

Deleted member 1006777

I got my results for IELTS. I appeared for teh general module for immigration purposes, but my eTRF mentions the module as academic. What are my options to get this corrected?

rocker_91

Oct 24, 2016
I took my computer-based test last Saturday in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Now I got a mail today that the result is withheld for investigation. What does this even mean.? I contacted their customer service and they don't have a proper answer either.

Fola (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
I got my results for IELTS. I appeared for teh general module for immigration purposes, but my eTRF mentions the module as academic. What are my options to get this corrected?
Hello mushymush,

Thank you for your question.

Kindly contact the test centre where you took the test to look into this for you.

Kind Regards,
IELTS Canada Team
www.ielts.org

Fola (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
I took my computer-based test last Saturday in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Now I got a mail today that the result is withheld for investigation. What does this even mean.? I contacted their customer service and they don't have a proper answer either.
Hello rocker_91,

Many thanks for your question.

Please consider contacting the test centre where this test took place. If you have already done so, please be patient as it can take some time to obtain information regarding why your results are yet to be shared with you.

Kind Regards,
IELTS Canada Team
www.ielts.org

Fola (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
I am a military nurse in Indian army and will retire in 2 months after short service. Can I apply Canadian express entry before release from army or should I wait till retirement? Is there any restrictions for Indian army officers to get Canada PR?
Hello Jerina,

Thank you for your question.

For information regarding how to immigrate to Canada through Express Entry, please click on the link below.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry.html

Thanks,

IELTS Canada Team
www.ielts.org

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
I did the test last week in Canada. I got 7.5, 6, 6 and 5.5 in speaking reading writing and listening respectively. Can I open EE profile

Status
Not open for further replies.