+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Taking IELTS and have a question? We are here to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HectorJung

Apr 21, 2021
We are trying our best and encouraging our test centres to open more dates . Check the website everyday, sometimes due to cancellations , test dates become available.
Best of Luck.
Regards,
Thank you Roshan. If it ok with the IELTS team, could you guys encourage test centers in Nova Scotia to open more spaces? I saw one or two open in other provinces but none in NS. Also do I have to book speaking on the same day? If speaking's not available that day does that mean I can't book that day at all?

Thank you

mjcuzzi

Apr 20, 2021
Hello, I was able to book a test date but i made a mistake on the passport number, I've been trying to call/email for the last week and no one answers is there anyone I can call directly to fix this mistake because I dont want to miss this test and I dont live close to where I booked the test.
If you could help me that would be amazing!

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
Hello,

I have been looking to book a test from last one week but can not get any available test dates. Can you guide me how to go about it? some people said previously to use VPN to book a test. I am not sure why that makes a difference

Roshan (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
Thank you Roshan. If it ok with the IELTS team, could you guys encourage test centers in Nova Scotia to open more spaces? I saw one or two open in other provinces but none in NS. Also do I have to book speaking on the same day? If speaking's not available that day does that mean I can't book that day at all?

Thank you
Hi, we will certainly report back to our team about locations in Nova Scotia. The speaking test does not have to be booked on the same day. When you go through the booking process, you will see a selection of available speaking slots and can select the time which suits you best.

Roshan (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
Hello, I was able to book a test date but i made a mistake on the passport number, I've been trying to call/email for the last week and no one answers is there anyone I can call directly to fix this mistake because I dont want to miss this test and I dont live close to where I booked the test.
If you could help me that would be amazing!
Hi, IELTS test centres in Canada are currently experiencing a very demand at present, so there may be a delay in response. Please rest assured that they will respond to your request. Thank you for your patience.

Roshan (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
Hello,

I have been looking to book a test from last one week but can not get any available test dates. Can you guide me how to go about it? some people said previously to use VPN to book a test. I am not sure why that makes a difference
Hello, we are experiencing very high demand for IELTS test dates and we are working hard to open up more availability. A VPN is not required to book a test. To book a test, please visit: www.ielts.org/for-test-takers/book-a-test

Apr 28, 2021
In 10 standard i got 42,46 in math ans science and in 12 standard i achieve 59,66,72 in biology , chemistry,physics , respectively .
In iwlts i scored 6 band in writing ,speaking , listening and in reading 6.5.
Can i applicable to get the visa for diploma of early childhood education.

Emij

Apr 27, 2021
Hello friends. I currently employed in the bank as a part time employee for 20 hours per week, but I have been working 37.5 per week for the past 1 year. I got ITA last week and requested from my employer a letter for my employment history. The letter stated part time 20 hours per week and indicated the hourly rate. With 37.5 hours, I have up to the 1560 hours required, but not so with 20 hours per week. I have downloaded all my payslips for 1 year which of course can be used to determine total hours worked, based on the hourly rate on my pay slip. My question is will this letter of employment history as it was written pose a challenge for me? Thanks in advance for your answers.

Zest (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
In 10 standard i got 42,46 in math ans science and in 12 standard i achieve 59,66,72 in biology , chemistry,physics , respectively .
In iwlts i scored 6 band in writing ,speaking , listening and in reading 6.5.
Can i applicable to get the visa for diploma of early childhood education.
Hi,

Your questions is not related to IELTS, I cannot help you with that. Please speak to CanadaVisa or reach out to IRCC for further answers.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taweda

Zest (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
Hello friends. I currently employed in the bank as a part time employee for 20 hours per week, but I have been working 37.5 per week for the past 1 year. I got ITA last week and requested from my employer a letter for my employment history. The letter stated part time 20 hours per week and indicated the hourly rate. With 37.5 hours, I have up to the 1560 hours required, but not so with 20 hours per week. I have downloaded all my payslips for 1 year which of course can be used to determine total hours worked, based on the hourly rate on my pay slip. My question is will this letter of employment history as it was written pose a challenge for me? Thanks in advance for your answers.
Hi,

Your questions is not related to IELTS, I cannot help you with that. Please speak to CanadaVisa or reach out to IRCC for further answers.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Lixa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
Hi!
I just got my IELTS' results (on internet) and I would like to update my entry express profil but I need my forms number. Do I really need to wait to get my hard copy? If yes, how long should I wait?

Thanks for your answer!

Zest (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
Hi!
I just got my IELTS' results (on internet) and I would like to update my entry express profil but I need my forms number. Do I really need to wait to get my hard copy? If yes, how long should I wait?

Thanks for your answer!
Hi,

Please check with IRCC for the detailed instruction on sending your language test result. The below site may help.
Language testing for the temporary pathway to permanent residence - Canada.ca

If you do not receive your hard copy on time, please reach out to the test centre where you booked and completed the test for further support.

Thank you.

Lixa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
Hi,

Please check with IRCC for the detailed instruction on sending your language test result. The below site may help.
Language testing for the temporary pathway to permanent residence - Canada.ca

If you do not receive your hard copy on time, please reach out to the test centre where you booked and completed the test for further support.

Thank you.
OK thank you for your answer.

One more thing, there is also a number on my e-results. Could it be my forms number or a maybe just a part of it could be?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.