+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Taking IELTS and have a question? We are here to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

J Rafols

Mar 20, 2020
Hello Sir/Ma'am,

I would like to ask when if you are going to expand your testing centers, I am currently living in London, ON or if not maybe cities near me. Due to the provincial lockdown, I am unable to travel to other provinces to get the exam. I checked the booking/registration is already full until August, correct me if I am wrong. Will there be a chance for us here too before the temporary immigration closes?

Thank you in advance.

Nayeem (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
Good afternoon. I have my IELTS booked for May 8th, is it possible to change it to computer exam instead of paper-based exam?
How does it take to get the results and certificate? Thank you!
Hi Diasha,

For making any changes to your bookings, you have to contact respective test centre where you have registered for your test. Results are usually published online first and then you can collect your test report form from the centre.

Thanks,
Nayeem

IELTS Canada

Nayeem (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
Hello,
I wanted to ask if IEALTS Managment could offer more ielts and celpip dates in the Atlantic region.Having covid measures in place its hard for travelling in other provinces to give a general test in orfer to apply for pr opening on may 6
Hello pSachi,

We are currently talking to our test centres in the Atlantic region for opening up more test dates there. Keep your eyes on ielts.org.

Thanks,
Nayeem

Reactions: pSachi

Nayeem (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
Hello Sir/Ma'am,

I would like to ask when if you are going to expand your testing centers, I am currently living in London, ON or if not maybe cities near me. Due to the provincial lockdown, I am unable to travel to other provinces to get the exam. I checked the booking/registration is already full until August, correct me if I am wrong. Will there be a chance for us here too before the temporary immigration closes?

Thank you in advance.
Dear J Rafols,

Please keep your eyes on the IELTS websites. Our test centres may open additional test sittings in the coming days.

Best,
Nayeem
IELTS Canada Team

Nayeem (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
Hi there,
I am trying to register for IELTS general. I keep registering but the website says that the speaking date is not available. Does that mean that all speaking test slots are gone? Or is it just a technical error and we just have to wait? When can we expect to get web services so we can complete the registration process?
Thank you
Hi Maliksajwani,

Due to the government announcement of the new program, there were lot of traffic to our websites and that has caused issues related to speaking slots. However, our team has worked on this and now the systems are working fine. Please try again to register and hope you will get your booking done without any issues.

Thanks,
Nayeem
IELTS Canada

Dobsan

May 2, 2018
Hi Maliksajwani,

Due to the government announcement of the new program, there were lot of traffic to our websites and that has caused issues related to speaking slots. However, our team has worked on this and now the systems are working fine. Please try again to register and hope you will get your booking done without any issues.

Thanks,
Nayeem
IELTS Canada
Hi there, your booking system is still out of order and it is not true that "now the systems are working fine", quote. No dates, the only one still has an issue with the speaking slot, in contradiction to your claim. Moreover, even your system starts working properly and there are no new dates, what would be the point? Please work on really fixing the issues and adding new test dates!!!

Fola (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
Hi there, your booking system is still out of order and it is not true that "now the systems are working fine", quote. No dates, the only one still has an issue with the speaking slot, in contradiction to your claim. Moreover, even your system starts working properly and there are no new dates, what would be the point? Please work on really fixing the issues and adding new test dates!!!
Hello Dobsan,

IELTS Canada would like to apologise for the challenges you are facing regarding booking your test. IELTS Canada hopes to rectify this problem as soon as possible. Please continue to visit www.ielts.org for more information.

Kindly bear with test centres as they look into the possibility of introducing additional test sittings for test takers.

Regards,
IELTS Canada Team

Trophy134

Apr 19, 2021
Hello I got passport request in february and I sent it in dar Es salaam (Tanzania) and i haven't gotten any update from them now so far two months what could be the issue pls tnx.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, I'm an international student currently enrolled at McMaster University in Hamilton. I did 2 years of high school here in Canada at Columbia International College (private boarding school in Hamilton) where I have taken English 3U and 4U courses (requirement under OSSD). I have also taken English as a first language in my O-Level exams with British Council when I was back home before coming to Canada and got good grades as I was enrolled in an English medium school. I am looking to see if I am still required to take IELTS or CELPIP for the new pathway for international graduates to apply for PR or can I show other documents to prove my english proficiency?
IELTS General or CELPIP is mandatory.

Sabiha (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
Hello I got passport request in february and I sent it in dar Es salaam (Tanzania) and i haven't gotten any update from them now so far two months what could be the issue pls tnx.
Hello,

We only deal with questions regarding IELTS .

Regards.

IELTS Canada Team

Sabiha (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
Hi, I'm an international student currently enrolled at McMaster University in Hamilton. I did 2 years of high school here in Canada at Columbia International College (private boarding school in Hamilton) where I have taken English 3U and 4U courses (requirement under OSSD). I have also taken English as a first language in my O-Level exams with British Council when I was back home before coming to Canada and got good grades as I was enrolled in an English medium school. I am looking to see if I am still required to take IELTS or CELPIP for the new pathway for international graduates to apply for PR or can I show other documents to prove my english proficiency?
Hello Alvi.
You have to take an English proficiency for applying for PR in Canada.

Regards,

IELTS Canada Team

asaci

Dec 27, 2017
Hello all,

I am interested in applying to the recent graduate pathway for PR that will open on May 6th, 2021.

I have a question regarding the language proficiency test. I wrote an IELTS test on May 4th, 2019 and results appeared on May 8th, 2019. In this case, what's the exact expiry date for the IELTS test in this case? Is it May 4th, 2021, or May 6th, 2021? I would like to take a new test, however, all of the IETLS centers have been fully booked for the next month or so.

I would appreciate your feedback.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Sabiha (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
Hello all,

I am interested in applying to the recent graduate pathway for PR that will open on May 6th, 2021.

I have a question regarding the language proficiency test. I wrote an IELTS test on May 4th, 2019 and results appeared on May 8th, 2019. In this case, what's the exact expiry date for the IELTS test in this case? Is it May 4th, 2021, or May 6th, 2021? I would like to take a new test, however, all of the IETLS centers have been fully booked for the next month or so.

I would appreciate your feedback.

Thanks.
Hello,
There is a date on your Test Report Form, your test will expire after two years on that date.
Due to the large demand , we do understand that tests are getting booked quickly . Keep checking the website, as some times there are cancellations and seats become available .
Best of Luck
Regards,

asaci

Dec 27, 2017
Hello,
There is a date on your Test Report Form, your test will expire after two years on that date.
Due to the large demand , we do understand that tests are getting booked quickly . Keep checking the website, as some times there are cancellations and seats become available .
Best of Luck
Regards,
Thank you for your reply.

There are actually two dates, one next to the Candidate Number at the top center of the report, which is the exam date (in my case it's May 4th, 2019), and the other is at the bottom next to the report form, which is the result date form (in my case it's May 8th, 2021). I am planning to submit my application on May 6th, 2021. Would my report be valid on May 6th, 2021 based on my case?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.