+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Taking IELTS and have a question? We are here to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabiha (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
Thank you for your reply.

There are actually two dates, one next to the Candidate Number at the top center of the report, which is the exam date (in my case it's May 4th, 2019), and the other is at the bottom next to the report form, which is the result date form (in my case it's May 8th, 2021). I am planning to submit my application on May 6th, 2021. Would my report be valid on May 6th, 2021 based on my case?

Thanks.
If you apply on May 6th, you result will be valid .
Regards,

Taratara

Apr 20, 2021
Hello,

I have question regarding IELTS examination booking. I made a mistake in filling out the information in my identification details. I was trying to make corrections but it won't allow me. I already email the testing center but until now there is no response. I was trying to call them too but no one is answering.
Hope you can help me.
Thank you

Sabiha (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
Hello,

I have question regarding IELTS examination booking. I made a mistake in filling out the information in my identification details. I was trying to make corrections but it won't allow me. I already email the testing center but until now there is no response. I was trying to call them too but no one is answering.
Hope you can help me.
Thank you
Hello Taratara,
I understand you want a quick reply but do realize that at the moment Test Centres are dealing with large volumes of applications and will reply with some delays . They will help you eventually .
Regards,

mjcuzzi

Apr 20, 2021
Hello, I've been trying to book a test for the last week and it's not letting me get into one because the speaking test is always missing, will they book new dates soon? or do we know of when are they opening more dates?

Sabiha (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
Hello, I've been trying to book a test for the last week and it's not letting me get into one because the speaking test is always missing, will they book new dates soon? or do we know of when are they opening more dates?
Hello,
We are in conversation with the Test Centres , they are opening more test dates for Computer Delivered IELTS . Keep checking the website, sometimes there are cancellations .
Best of luck.
Regards,

asaci

Dec 27, 2017
Sorry, about the error, please book a test as soon as you can.
Regards,
I wish I can. I deadline is approaching, which is on May 6, 2021, where the limit is the first 40, 000 applicants. I hope IETLS will figure out a way to open new test exams as soon as possible.

Sabiha (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
I wish I can. I deadline is approaching, which is on May 6, 2021, where the limit is the first 40, 000 applicants. I hope IETLS will figure out a way to open new test exams as soon as possible.
We are trying our best and encouraging our Test Centres to open more Computer Delivered dates . Check the website everyday, sometimes due to cancellations , test dates become available.
Best of Luck.
Regards,

Damini manhas

Apr 19, 2021
Hey, I'm damini ,I have completed my senior secondary in medical stream recently but, unfortunately I got compartment in biology but later I have cleared my compartment so my overall percentage is 67% in 12th CBSE. I have given my IELTS exam so L 7.5, R-8, W-6.5, S-6.5 so my overall is 7 bands. So I have question is there chance of refusal my visa ?

Monica (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
Hey, I'm damini ,I have completed my senior secondary in medical stream recently but, unfortunately I got compartment in biology but later I have cleared my compartment so my overall percentage is 67% in 12th CBSE. I have given my IELTS exam so L 7.5, R-8, W-6.5, S-6.5 so my overall is 7 bands. So I have question is there chance of refusal my visa ?
Hello Damini,

Thank you for your question. We are unable to answer any questions regarding visa processing. We encourage you to talk to the team at Canada Visa and Campbell Cohen.

If you need an IELTS test for your application, make sure your results are still valid. All IELTS results have a 2 year validity period.

Best of luck in your process,

HectorJung

Apr 21, 2021
Hi I keep coming to the IELTS booking site everyday but it keeps showing all the dates as booked all the way to April 2022. Is there really no seats available or is the website facing some problem?

Roshan (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
Hi I keep coming to the IELTS booking site everyday but it keeps showing all the dates as booked all the way to April 2022. Is there really no seats available or is the website facing some problem?
We are trying our best and encouraging our test centres to open more dates . Check the website everyday, sometimes due to cancellations , test dates become available.
Best of Luck.
Regards,

Apr 21, 2021
We are here to support you and answer any questions you may have in relation to IELTS, whether it’s about preparing for your test, booking your test, or finding out which Canadian organisations accept IELTS. Please ask us a question here, and we’ll get back to you.
Which organization is the best to register for IELTS?

Status
Not open for further replies.