+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Taking IELTS and have a question? We are here to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zest (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
How difficult is an IELTS test?
Hello,

IELTS is no more difficult than any other exam. The questions are straightforward and designed to assess how well you can use your English – not to trick you or test your opinions. As with any exam, IELTS requires thorough preparation. Also, remember that there is no pass or fail in IELTS. The results are reported on a 9-band scale (1 being the lowest, 9 being the highest). This scale has remained consistent for over 20 years. The score you need is determined by the requirements of your visa or the institution/ organisation to which you are applying. Always remember to check what score you need before you take the test.

If you are looking for IELTS preparation tips, please visit:
How to prepare (ielts.org)

Hope this helps.

Gill@1991

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
I need to book my ielts in the month of april .is there anyway that i can book .does not matter which city i am willing to travel .anyone plz help

Zest (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
Hello,

We are experiencing technical issues with our IELTS test booking system in Canada due to large volume of people looking to book an IELTS test. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working as fast as we can to have the online booking system up and running as soon as possible. The best way right now is to check back the site periodically.

Thank you

Diasha

Apr 15, 2021
Good afternoon. I have my IELTS booked for May 8th, is it possible to change it to computer exam instead of paper-based exam?
How does it take to get the results and certificate? Thank you!

Vcaiying

Apr 7, 2021
Received AoR and applied to NB express entry program July 2020 with biometrics given in October 202/. So annoying

Shovana Firoz

Dec 28, 2019
In Canada, some diploma programs require 12 grade certificate. Those who completed their graduation, can it be a problem for them while applying visa as it is below their qualification?

Fola (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
Good afternoon. I have my IELTS booked for May 8th, is it possible to change it to computer exam instead of paper-based exam?
How does it take to get the results and certificate? Thank you!
Hello Diasha,

Many thanks for your questions.

I would advise you to contact your test centre to confirm or make any changes.

Results
Paper and Computer tests
  • If you have taken an IELTS on Paper test, your Test Report Form will be available 13 days after you complete the test.
  • If you have taken an IELTS on Computer test, your results will be available in 3 to 5 days after your test.
  • Your results will also be available to view online for 28 days.
Regards,
IELTS Canada Team

Fola (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
In Canada, some diploma programs require 12 grade certificate. Those who completed their graduation, can it be a problem for them while applying visa as it is below their qualification?
Hello Shovana,

Many thanks for your question.

It might be best to work with a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant before applying for your visa/study permit.

Regards,
IELTS Canada Team

Fola (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021

Fola (IELTS)

Official
Mar 15, 2021
Is the booking system working now? Some locations are shown available but when I clicked in, it says no date for speaking tests available?
Hello Gusttavolih,

Thank you for your question.

We are still experiencing technical issues with our IELTS test booking system in Canada due to large volume of people looking to book an IELTS test. We hope to have the online booking system up and running as soon as possible. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.

Kind Regards,
IELTS Canada Team

Reactions: Solange123
Status
Not open for further replies.