+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Taking IELTS and have a question? We are here to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
OK. Thanks for your response. As I am asking, my question is only related to IELTS and not concerned about WES or 67...Can you please let me know, if IELTS score is good?
If you are asking about your IELTS being competitive enough to be part of FSW - One way to check
- Check your CRS score provided by the Canada CRS tool ( warning based on the exact details provided in the EE profile, CRS might vary)
- The last cut off for FSW was 468 in Dec 2020. After that, there has not been any FSW draws.
- If there's an FSW draw in the near future, the cut-off will be high (possible 480+). Due to large number people now waiting for FSW draws. When Canada resumed FSW draws in July 2020, the cut-off was 478.
- All considered, if your CRS is in the high 470 range with the given IELTS - Possibly competitive enough for a ITA. If you still have chance to improve on your IELTS, it is better to take it up now and be ready for the draws if and when they occur.

*Note: Being eligible for EE(67 points min) is a requirement to enter the pool.

steven_c

Mar 12, 2021
gold coast Australia
Looking at doing my ielts test, but looking at the booking is does not state the speaking part, Just the reading listening and writing, but one my profile it is requesting speaking, this was on the Ielts website for the test to be done Gold coast Australia.

is the speaking done or is it a separate test i need to request?

Feb 4, 2020
Good day everyone! Pls am new here and I need to know some certain things. I couldn't meet the scores for PR so I intend going through school. I want to know DLI schools in any province that will be easy to get admission. Moreso, I am 46yrs old and have HND (2004}& PGD (2007) respectively in business administration and management studies. I also wrote my IELTS test in General. Pls I need your candid opinions and advice. Thanks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good day everyone! Pls am new here and I need to know some certain things. I couldn't meet the scores for PR so I intend going through school. I want to know DLI schools in any province that will be easy to get admission. Moreso, I am 46yrs old and have HND (2004}& PGD (2007) respectively in business administration and management studies. I also wrote my IELTS test in General. Pls I need your candid opinions and advice. Thanks.
You are posting in the wrong section. No one can tell you what to study. Research your program/area of interest and apply. Your bigger issue is getting a study permit. IELTs depends on the program.

Sukhwantajrah

Jan 26, 2020
Hi im from PEI and i got PNP here. I applied for my federal file 10 days ago and i want to add my spouse as a dependent in my file. What could be the process and what should i do, can someone help its very urgent

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hi im from PEI and i got PNP here. I applied for my federal file 10 days ago and i want to add my spouse as a dependent in my file. What could be the process and what should i do, can someone help its very urgent
Search for adding spouse in the forum. This section is dedicated to IELTS questions.

Malvinder

Mar 15, 2019
My IELTS has expired on 28th April 2021. Is there a hope for any extension of the result as most of the tenure of my result was wasted because of covid.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My IELTS has expired on 28th April 2021. Is there a hope for any extension of the result as most of the tenure of my result was wasted because of covid.
For what stream? Do you have an ITA and applied for PR? If not, no extensions for expired IELTS have been announced. You asked this question in another post.

Kabungo

Jun 24, 2021
Good Evening i am currently in Somalia and i am not able to move out to search for an institution than i can register for the IRLTS test is it possible to do it online from a renowned institution that you can recomend?

Gulshan kumari

Oct 24, 2017
Hi, please help!!!, BLS send me an email that my address is not as proof provided as passport or aadhar card. Actually my address is same no change in that. Due to BLS format it looks different. I use live in village we don’t have any street number or name. So on my passport address is

[village Bhadalwad, Distt Barnala, pin 148101, Punjab, India]

but on my bls application it

[1 Bhadalwad, Thulliwal, Barnala , Punjab 148101]

I have typed in 1 because field is mandatory, And Thulliwal is our police station now.

how can I explain them it is right , issue is in bls application and passport format.

Becca21

Jun 26, 2021
I just want to start my own process afresh, I am a qualified caregiver (erderly and children) with 2 years experience in this field I am married and have one son. Do I need to write the IELTS before applying as a caregiver? If yes/no how do I start. Thanks becca21

Status
Not open for further replies.