+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

System generated Error - Unable to submit my PR Application

SivaMaghi

Nov 4, 2022
Hi Everyone, I have received ITA (PR-CEC) on Jan 18-2023. But I'm getting below error after clicking on my PR "continue application". Could you please help me if you know any solution for this issue. I have filled all my details by clicking Continue application link. But after that, it's not showing me what are all the documents I should upload to submit an application. Whenever I click Continue application, I used to see below system generated error.
I have tried almost all the ways ( cross browser, cache/history removal, cross OS, web forms raised, reached out IRCC through customer services) but nothing is helpful. Let me know if you can help.
Thanks in advance!

"Our Online Services Are Currently Down
System-generated error code:FNSY9UMF (2023-01-31 18:15:42)
Sorry
This on-line service is currently not available.
Possible reasons::
We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later."

Reactions: SOPHIA1024

marcus931

May 10, 2023
Yes, i had to delete all the data and reenter it to solve. Pretty much start from zero
Hello @Kashif0983

Thank you for sharing this. I appreciate you for being very open about this. I experienced the exact same issue.

I have also been experiencing prolonged technical difficulties applying online for Permanent Residency via Express Entry but since March 25th, 2023. Upon completing the 1st stage of the application (Information/Questionnaire Checklist) like you said which required filling out details on personal background (including education, employment, travel/address history and more) by clicking "Continue application", I came across an error message screen.

I have sent about 20+ webforms since that day. Screenshots were attached to the webforms showing the full website address field, pages where I am experiencing the problem, pages accessed before encountering the error message and specified date when problem occurred.

Two IRCC agents, James (agent # 4113) and Sonia (agent # 3587), responded on April 12th and today (May 4th) to two webforms that I had submitted on March 29th and April 12th with a few tips I should try. I tried every necessary step or tip they had suggested but learned that the error message continues to show. I have also tried many suggestions on the FAQ page to troubleshoot what I can, but nothing seemed to help fix the issue. The first guy who responded to me actually admitted that it was a periodic technical problem from their end (like you said) and that they were working to fix the issue, that I should keep trying again; which you know did not help.

It has now been well over 40 days (March 24th, 2023) trying to fix this issue or getting a response from CIC via the IRCC Webform link. I don't know whether you have figured out the solution to the issue yet. I am sorry that I did not look at your post sooner, I only just checked today. Please, I would really like any assistance/guidance on what steps to take in resolving the issue. Were you able to resolve the issue with IRCC? Are there any other alternatives you can suggest to me? I have continued to try again but nothing seems to fix it.

Did you end up deleting all your data and re-entering everything? Does that help to solve the problem? Did you have to create a new Express Entry profile? What actually happens?

Kind regards,
Marcus

Kashif0983

Aug 27, 2019
Sorry to hear that Marcus, yes pretty much delete all data and enter it again.when entering it again make sure data with multiple dates such as education, travel, work experience etc is entered either in ascending or descending order with no jumbled up dates. What I noticed was that a few of my travel dates were not in order, which I am guessing messed up the system. Start from sscartch delete it and hopefully it should work. God forbid if it doesn't then just decline this invitation and reenter the pool.

Regards