+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

System-generated error code

Andrew1982

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Hi Guys,
i am trying to upload additional information that immigration asked me to submit, but the system doesn't work and they gave me only 6 days.. how should i do?

System-generated error code:null (2015-02-20 23:31:09)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
It looks like everyone have a problem now. Applicants that usually logging in using Sign in Partner can't login and applicants that use GCKey and haven't submitted the application, say that the app disappeared and in your case just can't update document.

I submitted an application, received a message and can't login to check it.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
I have no problem logging in and in terms of uploading document and getting an error message the problem is probably on your end rather than CIC's end. If it is CIC's end they would've fixed it and given you an extension. You should try a different browser and clear all cookies and try again. The same problem and suggested solution was mentioned in another thread, so do some search and you will find it.

Good Luck.

Tracywine

Feb 19, 2015
I experienced the same problem, last 2 days, after I tried explorer, chrome, the world in win7, and Safari, all failed. I tried win8 with explorer 11, then upload the additional document successfully. Don't know if the problem was fixed by CIC or win8. Hope my experience coud help you.

maasjoe

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
I am having this same problem now....CIC says they are not having a problem. I've tried everything..cleared cache, different browsers, different computers, different times of the day...nothing works!!! I am gonna try Tracywine's suggestion.

May 17, 2018
Hi Guys, I am having the same issue now. what solutions could helped, any idea?
I've tried changing browsers , clearing caches and deleting history as well but still the same :-(
Kindly share your experiences, thanks

Johnnextdoor

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
I'm experiencing this problem now. Can anyone pls shed some light on this. I need to submit my application asap as I'm travelling in a few days.

SaadEl

May 7, 2023
Hi.. Did your problem get solved. Can you pls guide me on how you got about it
Hi, I'm unfortunately having the same issue. I know it's been 3 years, but please did you or anybody find a solution ?
I'm trying for 2 weeks to join an agent of IRCC on their call center but I couldn't, and I tried all the possible ways to fix it (cache, other device...).
My problem is: When I login using my username and password with GCKey and clicking "Continue" I'm landing directly on this error:

Votre session est expirée
Erreur:
Malheureusement, une erreur s'est produite.
Services en ligne

Code d'erreur généré par le système:null

SaadEl

May 7, 2023
Hi, I'm unfortunately having the same issue. I know it's been 3 years, but please did you or anybody find a solution ?
I'm trying for 2 weeks to join an agent of IRCC on their call center but I couldn't, and I tried all the possible ways to fix it (cache, other device...).
My problem is: When I login using my username and password with GCKey and clicking "Continue" I'm landing directly on this error:

Votre session est expirée
Erreur:
Malheureusement, une erreur s'est produite.
Services en ligne

Code d'erreur généré par le système:null
I ended up creating a new account with GCKey using different email adress, then linked my two applications to the new account using their numbers.