+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

System-generated error code (when uploading requested document)

Firpo

Apr 11, 2015
Hello everyone,

Is someone in the same situation as me that CIC requested an additional document and everytime you try to submit this document, the following error appears:

System-generated error code: XNS7MZ7K

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

I looked through the forum and and tried all mentioned workarounds. Trying twice a day since a week. Always the same error.

I also put in a case specific enquiry.

However I really just wanna get that thing out of the way. There is not much transparency in what happens with those case specific enquiries

Did anyone find out how to get around that error?

best of luck everyone with their applications!

Cheers,
Pat

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Try different
- browser
-system

If already done, then pray to go and call cic everyday... ;D

Firpo

Apr 11, 2015
Yes, I tried different browsers, different computer, uploading different pdf's, different networks, cleared cache and history.

no difference.

jaynel

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2015
Doc's Request.
16-07-2015
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
16-07-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Hi Pat,did you resolved your issue uploading documents?Im in the same situation and my add. doc. due to expire torrow :mad:still system generated error.

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
jaynel said:
Hi Pat,did you resolved your issue uploading documents?Im in the same situation and my add. doc. due to expire torrow :mad:still system generated error.
When did you receive the correspondence email from CIC? Have you tried to upload before?

Firpo

Apr 11, 2015
No, I did not resolve the issue. Getting the same error since over 2 weeks now. I filled out a case specific enquiry. What CIC told me to do on the phone. Haven't heard back yet. I give them one more day and the I fill out another case specific enquiry (only thing I can do)

So just fill out a case specific enquiry form.

It seems in other cases the error disappeared after a few days.

All the feedback I heard of trying different browser, delete cache, delete history, try different machine, different network seems not to work at all.

Haven't read about anyone that this actually worked.

Best of luck to you!!

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
Firpo said:
No, I did not resolve the issue. Getting the same error since over 2 weeks now. I filled out a case specific enquiry. What CIC told me to do on the phone. Haven't heard back yet. I give them one more day and the I fill out another case specific enquiry (only thing I can do)

So just fill out a case specific enquiry form.

It seems in other cases the error disappeared after a few days.

All the feedback I heard of trying different browser, delete cache, delete history, try different machine, different network seems not to work at all.

Haven't read about anyone that this actually worked.

Best of luck to you!!
Normally the cic asks to provide the requested documents before the specific date. I think you were trying to upload before the date and time. In this case, the system has big bugs and unstable. It would be serious issue.

Firpo

Apr 11, 2015
yes. they gave me a 1 month to upload the requested document.

I don't understand what you mean by "I think you were trying to upload before the date and time"

They requested an additional document in mid October, giving me time to upload till mid November.