+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

System Error when submitting files trough EE!! HEEEELLLPPPPP

RosieGZ

Jan 31, 2015
I received an email from them......
I copy paste here.... :mad:

yeah...like if.... we didn't try any of that.... as****s!!!

Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting the Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

We verified the information provided. Please note that the difficulties that you are experiencing may be resolved by:

Using Internet Explorer 9.0 (or a higher version) or a different browser such as Safari 3.1;
Refreshing your browser;
By using another computer; or
Trying again later.

Furthermore, here are some tricks that may help you:

Verify that the information you are entering is correct;
Clear your cache and cookies. To do this, follow these steps:
in Internet Explorer:
Tools > Internet Options > Delete Files; and
Tools > Internet Options > Delete Cookies
in Safari:
Edit > Empty Cache; and
Edit > Preferences > Security Tab > Show Cookies > Remove All > Remove All
We hope this information is helpful. If you continue to experience difficulties, please provide us with a screen shot of the page in question (including the full browser window and any error message you’ve received) so that we may be able to assist you.

Sincerely,

Gionatan, Agent 3601

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

www.cic.gc.ca

Please Note: By initiating email communication with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), you are authorizing CIC to use your email address to communicate personal information on your file, or case, with you. You also understand that email communication may not be a secure channel. CIC is not responsible for communicating personal information to a third party when it has made the necessary efforts to identify them. CIC is also not responsible for the misuse of this information by a third party. To consult the CIC policy on Internet use, click here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/notices.asp.

Also please note that the information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. Citizenship and Immigration Canada Internet information is available in both official languages. The masculine form is used for convenience; it refers to both men and women.

RosieGZ

Jan 31, 2015
I tried safari 5.1 for windows, didn't work... and also tried to upgrade explorer, but my windows is too old.

I am going to the library to see if it works from there... but I doubt it.

Regarding the Letter for the minister... I agree. Can anyone make a template to share and we all send more or less the same?

Thank you all!

pigtao710

Feb 9, 2015
RosieGZ said:
I tried safari 5.1 for windows, didn't work... and also tried to upgrade explorer, but my windows is too old.

I am going to the library to see if it works from there... but I doubt it.

Regarding the Letter for the minister... I agree. Can anyone make a template to share and we all send more or less the same?

Thank you all!
Why do we make the letters look similar? I won't have interest in reading many similar emails except for the first one and probably, if I am a careless person, I might think all the letters come from the same poor guy.

RosieGZ

Jan 31, 2015
pigtao710 said:
Why do we make the letters look similar? I won't have interest in reading many similar emails except for the first one and probably, if I am a careless person, I might think all the letters come from the same poor guy.

hahaha, I guess you do have a point!, However -and my bad for expressing myself wrongly- I meant as a guidance, so I/we don't miss anything. When writing to a minister or high politician you need to be careful with the language and follow a format. Otherwise they don't pay much attention (at least from my experience). Also, I know I would take hours, if not days, into writing such a mail. :p But that is just me :)

DDPatel

Nov 15, 2014
RosieGZ said:
System-generated error code:null (2015-02-09 04:27:49)
Sorry
This on-line service is currently not available.
Possible reasons::
We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

This has been going on since Sunday 8th at 3.AM when I first intended to submit the application.

I got all the questions answered, all the checkmarks are green. When I hit on "continue", it takes me to the error page.

Anyone has any idea on how to proceed?

I email cic, filling the form, but they may take up to 30 business days to answer (if they answer!)

Please help!!!! I am going nuuutsss with all this. Anyone else with the same problem?

:'( :'( :'( ??? ??? ??? ???

Hi...

Is the issue resolved for you? If not, please delete the old profile and create a new one. I was also facing the same issue when i was applying last month. Someone from this forum suggested to delete and create a fresh profile. I followed those steps and then i could successfully submit the profile. You can try doing the same.

All the best :)

Sharing the link of that post
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/error-while-filing-online-application-t266651.0.html;msg3967679#msg3967679

emma_h_s

Feb 1, 2015
I think deleting and creating a new profile only works before you have the ITA. I tried to figure out if I could transfer my ITA from my existing to my new profile and there is no option. This is why I'm hoping that I will have more success if I get a new ITA with the new profile I created (and hoping for another draw this weekend!)

FYI this is what I sent to Chris Alexander. I don't think it will do any good, but you've got to try.......

Hi,

I am a temporary foreign worker from the UK, living in Edmonton with my husband and two young children. I arrived in Canada nearly two years ago. My work permit expires in late March.

After living in Canada for a year we decided that we would like to make our move a permanent one. With the support of my employer, I submitted an application under the Alberta Provincial Nominee Program in early June 2014. In the fall the wait time for the nomination increased from 5 to 8 months, to 25 months.

As a result I submitted an application under the federal Canadian Experience Class stream. At the time I applied the CIC website indicated that only 4537 applications of the 8000 cap had been received. I patiently waited for my AOR to arrive so that I could apply for a bridging open work permit.

However, more than two months after submitting my application I discovered (via an internet forum) that applications sent after October 20 were being returned as the cap was reached. I therefore submitted an application under the Express Entry program. My PR application was later returned with no other communication about this from CIC prior to this date.

I received an Invitation to Apply under the Express Entry system on January 31st. However, since then I have been having technical problems with the online application form that I have been unable to resolve. I emailed CIC about this on February 1st and am still waiting for this to be dealt with. It is particularly frustrating that I am unable to speak to anyone at CIC in relation to my specific case. Given my work permit expires in less than 6 weeks I am running out of time. My employers are now having to submit an application for an LMIA in order to allow me to continue to work in Canada.

I am extremely frustrated that as a highly skilled well-educated worker with a job offer in a position that my employers are struggling to fill I am having such difficulty in applying for permanent residency. Surely I am the sort of immigrant that Canada would like to attract? My husband is also employed in a skilled job with a job offer until the end of 2015. Our respective employers are extremely keen to keep us and have invested significant time and expense in helping with the various applications.

Despite my best efforts and making applications well in advance of the expiry of my work permit my family and I are now at risk of having to leave Canada.

I wanted to make you aware of the difficulties that the lack of transparency and communication from CIC are causing.

It's a sorry tale!

pigtao710

Feb 9, 2015
RosieGZ said:
Hi Patel!

Where on earth is that option?
Could you please describe the steps you followed?
By reading the original post, they faced the issue when they were submitting the profiles, unlike our cases encountering the issue while submitting our applications. So they can withdraw the profile and start it over again, but we don't have an option like that.

pigtao710

Feb 9, 2015
Folks, I MADE IT!!!

I found the reason of the error (at least the reason for my case). In the tab of 'Education history', I added two rows for the 'secondary diploma' level that's because I studied in one junior high school for three years and in another senior high school for three years. After I deleted the row of my junior high school history leaving only one row for the 'secondary diploma' level, the notorious 'This on-line service is currently not available' error was gone. :p

Hopefully this solution also works for you. If it didn't, feel free to change anything suspicious because you are always allowed to go back to update those forms until you upload all required documents and pay the fees. I even removed my wife and kid from my application before I found the true reason.

Good luck to you!!!

Reactions: aosbCanada

InCanada_1

Feb 11, 2015
OMG It worked also

Thanks very much Pigtao710!!!!!!!!
1 had 4 separate lines for my education - 4-year Phd, 3-year BSc, 2-year college, and 5-year Highschool. I deleted the 2-year college and added the 2 years to my highschool. And this worked. The dates did not overlap previously and all 4 lines were unique, so I suspect its a 4-items versus 3-items bug in their forms that is causing this error. Now after a whole wasted week the real fun begins.

emma_h_s

Feb 1, 2015
Yipppeeee Me too - I had separated out my 5 years of secondary school and 2 years of college. When I combined it to one 7 year stretch it submitted!!!!!!!

Thanks so so so much!!!!!!!

:p

RosieGZ

Jan 31, 2015
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]IT WOOOOORRRKKKKEEEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/size][/size][/size]

DUDE! YOU ARE A GENIUS!

I had more than 3 rows for educational history... deleted elementary school and a bachelor that I hadn't finished, and VOILA!

how do I give you a +100000000??? hahaha

THANKS YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nickyboy

Feb 5, 2015
hi guys.
need some help. i dont know what to do. i already uploaded all the required documents but i dont know why i can't go to the next stage. i am very frustrating. when i click next it keep me coming back. i dont know why. may i know what file format did u use for all the scanned documents you uploaded. i mean pdf or jpeg?
i wish i can submit my profile too...

RosieGZ

Jan 31, 2015
I haven't upload everything yet... Hope you can find your way out of that trouble.

The system has many bugs...
I have a job I listed repeted 4 times in the checklist.... I don't know how to delete that.
:S

good luck!, and if you do find the answer before any of us do, pelase share here for the rest to know. Thank You!