+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

System Error when submitting files trough EE!! HEEEELLLPPPPP

girirv

Jan 26, 2015
Hi Friends,

Does anyone know atleast complete document list .. who had successfully sumbited the PR application under Express entry.
So that we can get collected all of them.

I have refered the Immigration site and got the details.. but looking for spefic document list given after ITA recived and who succesffully submitted?

Thanks

pigtao710

Feb 9, 2015
I think we should stick together tightly. I've never used Whatsapp before, but just downloaded it on my phone. Could someone create a Whatsapp group and involve in as many people who are facing this issue as possible?

InCanada_1

Feb 11, 2015
Still not working - I tried this morning. Tried to login again this afternoon and now it seems I can't get beyond the initial login page - when I click to continue application a new error comes up that prevents me from even seeing the forms pages. I hope this means they are actively trying to fix whats broken... hopefully I wont have to re-enter of the information again.

Still no response from my email message yesterday.
Anyone else have an update?

emma_h_s

Feb 1, 2015
Just FYI I sent an email today to the question @ ...... email , asking for a follow up to the 'we are looking into this problem' email. When I sent an email to this address previously I did actually receive a reply (eventually). Now I have just got an automated email saying that the question @ ....... email account is no longer in service and that I have to submit my question using the case specific enquiry form on the website. I'm going to give it another few days, then if I've still not heard back I'll just send another enquiry using the form. I've only 49 days left to apply and in the last 10 days have got nowhere at all.

Also, I've no idea if this is allowed, but I submitted a whole new profile in EE. If this gets picked from the draw before I get the problems of my existing application sorted (and this doesn't have the same issues) I will to decline the initial ITA. Hope this doesn't confuse things for me or create problems down the line! :eek:

pigtao710

Feb 9, 2015
InCanada_1 said:
Still not working - I tried this morning. Tried to login again this afternoon and now it seems I can't get beyond the initial login page - when I click to continue application a new error comes up that prevents me from even seeing the forms pages. I hope this means they are actively trying to fix whats broken... hopefully I wont have to re-enter of the information again.

Still no response from my email message yesterday.
Anyone else have an update?
Yes, I also got the new error page displaying Java call stack. Can I assume they are indeed doing something to their system, although they made it worse.

pigtao710

Feb 9, 2015
emma_h_s said:
Just FYI I sent an email today to the question @ ...... email , asking for a follow up to the 'we are looking into this problem' email. When I sent an email to this address previously I did actually receive a reply (eventually). Now I have just got an automated email saying that the question @ ....... email account is no longer in service and that I have to submit my question using the case specific enquiry form on the website. I'm going to give it another few days, then if I've still not heard back I'll just send another enquiry using the form. I've only 49 days left to apply and in the last 10 days have got nowhere at all.

Also, I've no idea if this is allowed, but I submitted a whole new profile in EE. If this gets picked from the draw before I get the problems of my existing application sorted (and this doesn't have the same issues) I will to decline the initial ITA. Hope this doesn't confuse things for me or create problems down the line! :eek:
I've also considered it. Please post us if it works.

pigtao710

Feb 9, 2015
emma_h_s said:

Oh, BTW, assuming your second profile are picked up in the next draw and you successfully submit your application then, I think you should leave your initial ITA alone and let it expires. Declining ITA will reactivate your profile in the pool and become eligible for subsequent draws.

'If you decline this invitation, and you still meet the Express Entry criteria, your Express Entry profile will become
active again. Your profile will remain valid until the original expiry date (i.e., the rest of the 365 days from that
date of your original Express Entry submission) and will be considered for future draws until that time.'

'If you fail to take action your Invitation to Apply will expire and your profile will not be considered for future
invitations. If you later decide that you wish to be considered in future draws, you will need to submit a new
Express Entry profile, meet minimum requirements and register with Job Bank if applicable.'

InCanada_1

Feb 11, 2015
The Java error has now gone away, I can see the forms again, but no luck getting passed that system error. The other strange thing I've noticed is the time stamp on the error message is for UK GMT time, which is about 5-6 minutes off. Its always been that way...

very stressful - days are ticking away. Anyway from the 2nd round of ITAs list here having any success uploading these forms?

RosieGZ

Jan 31, 2015
Hi folks!
Sorry I couldn't reply any sooner...

what surprises me the most is that, at least here, we are only a few!
and what worries me is that, here we have people from January draw with that problem.

On one hand, I don't know anybody that has successfully upload and submitted the entire form. Do you?
People one step ahead, yes, on the check-list but without being able to submit all the pictures/documents.

On the other hand, there must be people who submitted it, only that those have no need to come to the forum :p

It occurred to me to appeal to the local MP, as many did on the "october applicants" thread.
I'm afraid my local MP is not very pro-immigration. But, if some of you is more confident with your local MP, please try that!!
I will also email my immigration advisor tonight. He works on an organization and has direct contact with Imm Officers. I will post you his answer as soon as I have it.

Also, we can make a little fuzz by contacting the local press.... if someone dares! (I am quite shy but that could help to make some noise on our side)

Another thing is to leave negative feedback after using the Mycic wizzard.... at least they will see we are not satisfy!

Good luck to all of us! let's keep on trying! and remember that any ideas are welcome!
and Thank you!!! for sticking together!!!

PS: if you want to keep following this thread and hear the news right-away, click on "notify" on the top right. You will receive an email every time someone posts. I can quickly follow up at work, but can't take the time to answer until I'm home :)

girirv

Jan 26, 2015
Hi Friends,

Do we have any option like sending all the documents thru courier Instead of uploading. I hope No...

But just checking so that we can some save time.

Please advise.

Thanks

pigtao710

Feb 9, 2015
RosieGZ said:
Hi folks!
Sorry I couldn't reply any sooner...

what surprises me the most is that, at least here, we are only a few!
and what worries me is that, here we have people from January draw with that problem.

On one hand, I don't know anybody that has successfully upload and submitted the entire form. Do you?
People one step ahead, yes, on the check-list but without being able to submit all the pictures/documents.

On the other hand, there must be people who submitted it, only that those have no need to come to the forum :p

It occurred to me to appeal to the local MP, as many did on the "october applicants" thread.
I'm afraid my local MP is not very pro-immigration. But, if some of you is more confident with your local MP, please try that!!
I will also email my immigration advisor tonight. He works on an organization and has direct contact with Imm Officers. I will post you his answer as soon as I have it.

Also, we can make a little fuzz by contacting the local press.... if someone dares! (I am quite shy but that could help to make some noise on our side)

Another thing is to leave negative feedback after using the Mycic wizzard.... at least they will see we are not satisfy!

Good luck to all of us! let's keep on trying! and remember that any ideas are welcome!
and Thank you!!! for sticking together!!!

PS: if you want to keep following this thread and hear the news right-away, click on "notify" on the top right. You will receive an email every time someone posts. I can quickly follow up at work, but can't take the time to answer until I'm home :)
Seeking help from local MP does no harm. I would like to have a try if this issue can't be fixed by the end of this week (highly likely). Also, I decide to go to the immigration office at 'Toronto (St. Clair) 55 St. Clair Avenue East, Suite 200 Toronto, ON M4T 1L8' to take an chance. Will keep you updated.

emma_h_s

Feb 1, 2015
Hi,

I contacted my MP about this last week (and my employer sent them a letter!). They weren't able to help much and with the system being new they actually knew less about it than I did. However, they do have a 'liaison officer' at CIC so they do actually have the benefit of being able to speak to someone about our cases (unlike us). They mentioned my problems to the liaison officer who was able to tell them that CIC have received my email and are looking into it. I was just told I should wait for their reply.... I guess them more people who speak to their MPs about this, the more pressure CIC will be under to sort out whatever the problem is.

Oh and I did ask the call center if there is some other way to submit the application (e.g. paper forms) but they said not. It is definitely online only.

InCanada_1

Feb 11, 2015
I sent them another email today via the webform for tech support - they were supposed to respond to the first one within 24hrs and didn't (sent on Tuesday) - there is a statement saying if its "within processing time" they will not respond, I don't know what that means - they will not deal with my error for 60 days until the ITA expires, or after my LMO/LMIA expires and I have to leave?
I also called the call-center, they had no information, or any phone numbers for anyone helpful. They also had no information on whether or not the process is working for anyone - or a contact person who would know about it. All rather worthless effort really.

I am hoping this isn't working for anyone - then on March 31 once the 60 days are up for all the first draw persons they will be scratching their heads as to why no one has uploaded the forms and they have a 100% drop-out rate. Maybe then they will respond to our emails appropriately.

I dont think emailing my MP will help, but maybe Minister @ cic.gc.ca for The Honourable Chris Alexander MP would be helpful since he is the one setting the selection criteria maybe he has some influence here to fix this.

update: 2pm PST - I just received an email from the helpdesk peeps regarding the message I sent on the Tuesday: "We are currently looking into the issue described in your email. We will communicate with you as soon as we have more information." fingers crossed

pigtao710

Feb 9, 2015
pigtao710 said:
http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members/Chris-Alexander%2871576%29

Email:Chris.Alexander @ parl.gc.ca
Web Site:www.chrisalexandermp.ca
Preferred Language:English / French

Hill Office
House of Commons
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada
K1A 0A6
Telephone: 613-995-8042
Fax: 613-996-1289
Mail may be sent postage-free to any Member of Parliament.
We shall bring this issue to the attentino of Chris Alexander, the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, by sending emails to email address below:
Chris.Alexander@parl.gc.ca
Minister@cic.gc.ca