+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney VO Passport submission 25 days and counting

kbis4380

Jul 31, 2018
Hi everyone, need some advice from those who have submitted passport to Sydney VO previously or waiting now to hear from VO.
I submitted my passport through VFS Sydney on the 13th of August for stamping and COPR after receiving PPR on 6th of August. Its been 25 days today and I still have not received any "approval" update on online application and obviously no COPR and passport back.

Anyone else had/having the same delay with Sydney VO for COPR or is my case an exception? Any leads would help. Immitracker only has four cases for FSW for Sydney VO with one already receiving COPR for submitting passport on the same day as I did.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Last edited:

@mitS

May 5, 2018
Hey Bro,

Have you yet heard from Sydney VAC about your passport? mine is a similar case too. I submitted my passport at VFS Auckland on 17/09/2018. And since the status shows "it's being processed at Sydney VAC". Please do let me know on any updates you might have received from them or if you have any idea about the time frame. And also if you know of any way to make it bit quicker.

Thanks.
Amit