+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney PVO Join Here!!

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
An update: It’s surprising that my husband as a dependant got his security check completed on June 30. I as the principal is still in progress.. our security check started on June 16

Daria13

Star Member
Sep 1, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2023
An update: It’s surprising that my husband as a dependant got his security check completed on June 30. I as the principal is still in progress.. our security check started on June 16
How do you know the dates of each bg stage? When I call, the agent only says if it is completed and not when

Daria13

Star Member
Sep 1, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2023
Hmmm I got to know that my security is not enhanced but they’re not able to finalize cos of high volume of applications :rolleyes:
high volume of applications and yet other offices like Etobicoke are flying through them:rolleyes:

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I know,.. I am seriously feeling helpless, like I tried everything that I see in this forum that helped some, like raising webforms, contacting local mp (twice as they asked me to contact after a month), ordering cbsa notes( still haven’t received passed 35 days) .

Still my file hasn’t moved by inch. Security still not started…

And these mp’s says that you have just still passed few months( 6 months) not an years together. Like i see applications being approved in 20 days who applied after me.
Truly very annoying and waiting endlessly is hard when all one can do is wait

Good Luck

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
same here, my Pvo is Winnipeg by my secondary office is CIO Sydney , everything was passed in feb , but when I call IRCC I found I am stuck on security check since feb, I don't have any military police background neither I work in govt office and also no travel history
4 months passed still they are doing security check,
Same same same !
My friend has his COPR# showing on Tracker since February and no portal

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I’ve prepared myself for 12 months of wait, I don’t have hope to get an update from this office anytime soon.
Some PNP's get approved in 1-2 months while some end up waiting so long .. Express / Non Express is all a mess. Guess Luck is the goat !

GPA3

Apr 13, 2018
I just received my GCMS notes from CBSA and it says my security has not started yet, Criminality in-progress and info-sharing completed. The last date my file was worked on was on March 29 when officer passed my eligibility but noted that they are waiting for RCMP check to be completed.

Reactions: AMD171

senkkon

May 8, 2023
Canada
Category........
CEC
I just received my GCMS notes from CBSA and it says my security has not started yet, Criminality in-progress and info-sharing completed. The last date my file was worked on was on March 29 when officer passed my eligibility but noted that they are waiting for RCMP check to be completed.
when did you order your notes, i am waiting for 35+ days now. It looks like security is not an issue, it is internal process in the office that is slowing things.

Reactions: AMD171

AMD171

Star Member
May 23, 2023
i also applied for GCMS notes from CBSA , how many days it takes you to receive GCMS notes from CBSA?