+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney PVO Join Here!!

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
How do you know that someone is in security screening, based on what you see on the tracker ? Just wanted to check as you seem to have done some analysis on how things get displayed on tracker /GC Key when someone is in security screening. Please share. Thanks.
Just some signals concluded by other applicants. You could check if there is a record "Background verification status has been updated to In progress" shown in the Tracker Application History (timeline below), not the blue box "In Progress" above besides "Background verification". if you have record, then probably you are chosen to be security screened. But still you need to order GCMS notes to confirm

Justmeee

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
Just some signals concluded by other applicants. You could check if there is a record "Background verification status has been updated to In progress" shown in the Tracker Application History (timeline below), not the blue box "In Progress" above besides "Background verification". if you have record, then probably you are chosen to be security screened. But still you need to order GCMS notes to confirm
Thanks for the detailed reply.
As you had ordered GCMS notes, did you find out if you were in security screening or not from the notes?

Daria13

Star Member
Sep 1, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2023
Saw 2 inland CEC approved in the last couple of days, AOR Dec 22 and May 1

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
Got my first portal email.

Yesterday got ghost update with final decision date in progress with yesterday’s date on gc key. Today all the steps completed with copr number on tracker and in few couple of hours received my first portal email !!! Finally !!!
AOR - Jan 16th 2023
CEC Inland

All the best everyone, who’ve been waiting… You all will soon receive a good news !! :)

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020

Yesterday got ghost update with final decision date in progress with yesterday’s date on gc key. Today all the steps completed with copr number on tracker and in few couple of hours received my first portal email !!! Finally !!!
AOR - Jan 16th 2023
CEC Inland

All the best everyone, who’ve been waiting… You all will soon receive a good news !! :)
Congrats!!

Reactions: dimplesimple

senkkon

May 8, 2023
Canada
Category........
CEC

AOR - Jan 16th 2023
CEC Inland

Congratulations! Did you have ,
Long background check ? If yes, since than?

My aor in October with background since February and no feedback since.

Reactions: dimplesimple