+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney, Nova Scotia Visa Office - Let's connect here!

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Good Morning Guys,
After a long wait it is PPR for me. I had review required in Funds and my file was always at CIO Sidney. Despite of being inland I will need to submit my passport, photos and annex A to Ottawa. I'm very happy could not hold the tears in the first moment.

I want to thank first to the almighty God and to the members of this Forum for such companionship and positive thinking.

I hope yours PPR come ASAP and that you feel the same happiness and relief that I've just experienced.

I'll let you know when I have my final steps on this journey (COPR and PR Card).

Thank you so much for being here and supporting me responding my queries with your positive thoughts.

Marcio.
congrats Marcio, all the best!

Reactions: MarcioSilva

united555

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
AoR - 7 june 2019
Med passed- 17 july
RCMP - 18th july
Additional doc- Not applicable 29 July
Criminality passed by aug 15
Security Pending till date

Any idea how long ia that going to take for PPR?
What stream are you? are you an inland applicant?

Did you call to know that your criminality was passed after submitting the RCMP?

What about your eligibility and Visa Office?

seantung

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SK-EE
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2018
Med's Done....
2018-12-14
Not really, might contact them this week
Just tried several times of calling them from outside of Canada, all failed before transfer.

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
So I called IRCC today, and was told that the application is still being worked on, the agent also told me that it can take up to 3 weeks after medicals for things to move forward so I can expect an update in the following weeks