+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney, Nova Scotia Visa Office - Let's connect here!

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
Good Morning Guys,
After a long wait it is PPR for me. I had review required in Funds and my file was always at CIO Sidney. Despite of being inland I will need to submit my passport, photos and annex A to Ottawa. I'm very happy could not hold the tears in the first moment.

I want to thank first to the almighty God and to the members of this Forum for such companionship and positive thinking.

I hope yours PPR come ASAP and that you feel the same happiness and relief that I've just experienced.

I'll let you know when I have my final steps on this journey (COPR and PR Card).

Thank you so much for being here and supporting me responding my queries with your positive thoughts.

Marcio.

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Friends, I have received my PPR today. I don't know which triggered them to process my application after 6 months of inactivity - may be my prayers :)
AOR: Jan 28 2019
VO: Sydney, NS
PPR: Sep 05 2019

I thank each one of you for your answers and support.
Waoooo congratulations !! I am happy for you.

Reactions: Karthicp2000

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Good Morning Guys,
After a long wait it is PPR for me. I had review required in Funds and my file was always at CIO Sidney. Despite of being inland I will need to submit my passport, photos and annex A to Ottawa. I'm very happy could not hold the tears in the first moment.

I want to thank first to the almighty God and to the members of this Forum for such companionship and positive thinking.

I hope yours PPR come ASAP and that you feel the same happiness and relief that I've just experienced.

I'll let you know when I have my final steps on this journey (COPR and PR Card).

Thank you so much for being here and supporting me responding my queries with your positive thoughts.

Marcio.
Marciooooo congratulations ! We ard happy for you. Good luck for your next steps. Pray for me please :p

gniofreitas

Mar 5, 2019
Good Morning Guys,

Marcio.
Congrats Marcio. Could you share your timeline? AOR, etc.

Reactions: MarcioSilva

Canada2019__

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Good Morning Guys,

Marcio.
Congrats!

Reactions: MarcioSilva

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
Congrats Marcio. Could you share your timeline? AOR, etc.
Sure it is my signature.

I have requested GCMS Notes three times and had review required on my proof of funds. Uploaded same documents with more explanations and it finally came through after 8 months and 17 days.

united555

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Sure it is my signature.

I have requested GCMS Notes three times and had review required on my proof of funds. Uploaded same documents with more explanations and it finally came through after 8 months and 17 days.
Hi Marcio! Congrats on your PPR!

According to your GCMs notes, who put RR on your POF? was it the case processing agent or the senior officer? Did you have your eligibility Met or recommended pass at some point?

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
Hi Marcio! Congrats on your PPR!

According to your GCMs notes, who put RR on your POF? was it the case processing agent or the senior officer? Did you have your eligibility Met or recommended pass at some point?
Yes I had RR, and it was directed to CB01126, my eligibility was in review required (I saw Met in previous analysis, but never Recommended Pass). It is just a matter of time.....

Reactions: PrasadK

united555

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Yes I had RR, and it was directed to CB01126, my eligibility was in review required (I saw Met in previous analysis, but never Recommended Pass). It is just a matter of time.....
thanks for your quick response! do you know the date you got RR after Aor?

d6k5d3

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Is there a difference between 'eligibility met' and 'eligibility passed'? I see some people writing the latter. Does this appear after PPR?

arpitpandey143

Jul 15, 2018
AoR - 7 june 2019
Med passed- 17 july
RCMP - 18th july
Additional doc- Not applicable 29 July
Criminality passed by aug 15
Security Pending till date

Any idea how long ia that going to take for PPR?