+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney, Nova Scotia Visa Office - Let's connect here!

seantung

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SK-EE
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2018
Med's Done....
2018-12-14
Its Review Required.
Thanks. Sounds like Sydney does not make any movement since year beginning. Even with all evidence submitted, they do not review and update.

mike2611

Aug 10, 2018
Can somebody explain me how shall I send the clarification letter? Is it through CSE form? Any pointers will be helpful. Thanks in advance.

radhika25is

Apr 17, 2019
Hi,

My Aor is July 5th 2018 and my medical got expired on. June 5th 2019.

My case is processed in Sydney, nova Scotia.

I had sent an addition of new born in Nov 2018. They seem to have added it on Feb 2019.

After that don't see any movement..

I call them every week..but nova Scotia is not moving my profile.. Been almost 11 months

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
I'm new to this group.

Stream: EE BC PNP INLAND
AOR: August 30th, 2018
Current status: IP2
VO: Sydney

File assigned to CB01126. No movement on file since October. The due date was supposed to be 2018/11/11.

Been contacting IRCC several times through email and phone. Was told last week that my file should be reviewed shortly.

My question is were there any PPRs with CB01126 yet?
Any news from your application?

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Any news from your application?
There was an update in my account on the 5th of June. The only thing that changed is that medical changed from "You passed the medical exam" to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes". Before that I made a call to Immigration and the agent said that my application is in queue for review of the officer.

And btw from what I've gathered CB01126 is the identifying code for Sydney VO in general, not just one officer. That justifies the amount of people with the same case.

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
There was an update in my account on the 5th of June. The only thing that changed is that medical changed from "You passed the medical exam" to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes". Before that I made a call to Immigration and the agent said that my application is in queue for review of the officer.

And btw from what I've gathered CB01126 is the identifying code for Sydney VO in general, not just one officer. That justifies the amount of people with the same case.
That's a bit better than a single person to revise so many applications.... Unfortunately I will cross the 180-day mark in few days and will join the group of many people still waiting. Hopefully I can have my PPR or request for interview in less than 1 year. Let's see if it will happen. Best of luck to you in your application. Hope you get your ppr soon.

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
That's a bit better than a single person to revise so many applications.... Unfortunately I will cross the 180-day mark in few days and will join the group of many people still waiting. Hopefully I can have my PPR or request for interview in less than 1 year. Let's see if it will happen. Best of luck to you in your application. Hope you get your ppr soon.
Thank you, best of luck to you too! It seems like almost all cases with at least one "review required" in the application tend to be processed longer, especially with Sydney as a VO. So it's definitely not uncommon.

seantung

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SK-EE
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2018
Med's Done....
2018-12-14
Thank you, best of luck to you too! It seems like almost all cases with at least one "review required" in the application tend to be processed longer, especially with Sydney as a VO. So it's definitely not uncommon.
I do not have RR, but with ADR in early Jan. So I think Sydney is just so lazy to pick up cases again which they have reviewed.

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
I do not have RR, but with ADR in early Jan. So I think Sydney is just so lazy to pick up cases again which they have reviewed.
If you're over 6 months they don't care that much. The word "deadline" becomes irrelevant for them and they finalize your application whenever they want. Just for the sake of keeping up to 80% finalized applications per month.